互联网 www.en8848.com.cn
 

英语听力

商务口语|外贸英语|英语合同|BEC考试|商务实战|商务谈判|商务信函|商务词汇|商务礼仪|

商务英语口语视频教程 第18课 Negotiating prices

kira86 于2010-12-10发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务英语口语视频教程 第18课Unit 18 Negotiating prices 商谈价格主讲老师:张静课程简介:此课程是围绕商务


商务英语口语视频教程 第18课

Unit 18  Negotiating prices 商谈价格

主讲老师:张静

课程简介:

此课程是围绕商务活动而展开的,从产品的开发,推销、制造直至签约文件,通过此课程你能学到一些在商务活动中地道的表达方法,也能学到如何进行商务活动的技巧。



为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,原版英语从互联网为大家精选了这套商务英语口语视频教程,帮您学习商务英语口语,进而驰骋国际商务交际圈。

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才.

附上全套视频的文本下载:BBC步入商界(商务视频口语教程20课).pdf(905 KB)


Unit 18 价格谈判

DANNY MCNEIL: Before we begin, are you sure that you are in a position to conduct this negotiation?
丹尼.麦克内尔:在开始前,我想问一下你确定你可以进行这次谈判吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I have the authority to negotiate with you.
爱德华.格林:是的,我有跟你谈判的授权。

DANNY MCNEIL: Right. Let' s get down to business.
丹尼.麦克内尔:好。那我们就办正事吧。

EDWARD GREEN: Which of our product lines are you particularly interested in Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,你对我们的那些生产线特别感兴趣?

DANNY MCNEIL: I could be interested in these ones that I have outlined here.
丹尼.麦克内尔:物品对这些划线的感兴趣。

But I want to hear what you say about discounts.
但我要听听你给什么样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: Let' s talk specifically about Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:那我们就具体用“大老板”来谈吧。

DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s be clear about one thing.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先要明确一件事情。

I hope you realize that we must have a much larger discount than what' s on the table now.
我希望你认识到我们要的优惠比现在摆在桌面的要大的多。

EDWARD GREEN: I think the discount problem can be resolved but you need to be more precise about numbers.
爱德华.格林:我认为优惠的问题是可以解决的,但你得大具体的购货量明确一下。

DANNY MCNEIL: Fair enough.
丹尼.麦克内尔:很公平。

What kind of discount are you offering on ten thousand units?
你们给1万件的优惠是多少?

EDWARD GREEN: On ten thousand units, Mr. Mcneil, I can offer a discount of thirty percent.
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,1万件的话,我能给的优惠是30%。

But I can' t offer more
但不能再多了……

DANNY MCNEIL: 30 per cent!
丹尼.麦克内尔:30 %!

EDWARD GREEN: Just let me finish, 30 percent, but with a guarantee of delivery within two months.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完,优惠是30%,但我们保证两个月内交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: Delivery must be within two months or I' m not interested.
丹尼.麦克内尔:交货必须是两个月内,或者我也没兴趣了。

I' m offering you the chance to make a very large sale and you are turning it down because we' re...
我在向你提供大批量销售的机会,你却拒绝了,因为我们……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,我能插两句吗?

I haven' t turned anything down.
我没有拒绝任何事。

I haven' t said "no".
我并没有说“不”。

I am just saying that on ten thousand units our discount terms are thirty percent.
我只是说,对于1万件我们给的优惠是30%。

DANNY MCNEIL: But...
丹尼.麦克内尔:但是……

EDWARD GREEN: Please let me finish.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完。

Now if you commit to buy twenty thousand units then I could consider a larger discount.
如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以考虑更大的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: How much larger?
丹尼.麦克内尔:大多少?

EDWARD GREEN: If you commit to twenty thousand units then I can offer a thirty-five percent discount.
爱德华.格林:如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以给你 35%的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: Thirty, thirty five percent.
丹尼.麦克内尔:30%,35%。

I' m getting tired of this.
我不吃这一套。

You are playing games.
你们在玩把戏。

I am looking for a large discount, and I hope that you' re going to offer me one.
我要的是大优惠,并且我希望你能给我这样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: If you want a big discount then you must make the order a big one.
爱德华.格林:如果你想要大的优惠,那么你的定单也要大。

Let' s talk about unit price rather than discount.
我们还是不谈优惠,谈单价吧。
Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23.5.
我们给批发商的标准单价是23.5。

DANNY MCNEIL: And I' m not interested in 23.5.
丹尼.麦克内尔:但我对23.5元没什么兴趣。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know that Mr. McNeil.
爱德华.格林:是的,麦克内尔先生,我知道。

If you buy 40,000 units, then I can offer a unit price of 19.5.
如果你买4万件,那么我可以给你19.5元的单价。

What will your mark-up be on the Boss, 3, 3.5, 4?
你在“大老板”上的毛利是多少, 3, 3.5, 4?

DANNY MCNEIL: About that.
丹尼.麦克内尔:大约这个数吧。

EDWARD GREEN: With those figures you' re going to be very competitive.
爱德华.格林:以我们给出的单价,你将会很有竞争力。

DANNY MCNEIL: 19.5 unit price?
丹尼.麦克内尔:单价19.5?

EDWARD GREEN: If you buy 40,000 units; that represents a discount of...
爱德华.格林:如果你买4万件的话,这样优惠就是……

I can see what the discount is.
我能知道这个优惠是多少。

Offer me a unit price of 19.5 on 25,000 units and we can do business.
给我19.5的单价,我买2.5万件,我们就可以成交。

EDWARD GREEN: I can' t do that. I' m sorry.
爱德华.格林:对不起,我办不到。

DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s break for a few minutes.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先休息一下。

I' ve got a few things I have to see to.
我有几件事要处理。

I' ll be a couple of minutes.
我要几分钟。

Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, please.
爱德华.格林:好的,谢谢。

DANNY MCNEIL: Help yourself to the phone if you want to make a call.
丹尼.麦克内尔:如果你想打电话,请随意。

EDWARD: Thanks.
爱德华:谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:堂.布拉德利。

EDWARD GREEN: Hi, Don. How' s the meeting?
爱德华.格林:堂,你好。会议开的怎样?

DON BRADLEY: It' s just finished.
堂.布拉德利:刚刚结束。

I' m on my way over. How' s your meeting?
我在过来的路上了。你的会面怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: he' s definitely interested.
爱德华.格林:他很有兴趣。

We' re having a break.
我们在休息。

DON BRADLEY: What' s the situation?
堂.布拉德利:情况怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: It' s becoming difficult, we' re stuck on the size of the order for Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:变的有点难,我们还在订购“大老板”的量上。

He wants a unit price of 19.5 on an order of 25,000.
他想要19.5,买的量是2.5万件。

DON BRADLEY: That sounds good to me.
堂.布拉德利:我觉得不错。

EDWARD GREEN: I think we can push him further.
爱德华.格林:我认为还可以再逼下他。

DON BRADLEY: Do you think so?
堂.布拉德利:你是这样认为的吗?

EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so.
爱德华.格林:我是这样认为的…… 希望如此。

DON BRADLEY: Be careful. He' s a clever man.
堂.布拉德利:小心点,他可是个聪明人。

I've dealt with Mcneil before.
我以前跟麦克内尔打过交道。

When he starts banging on the table, that' s as far as you can go with him.
如果他开始敲桌子的话,那就是你能做的极限了。

Good luck!
祝你好运!

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let' s clarify the position so far.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。那么我们明确一下我们现在为止的处境。

As far as Big Boss is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can' t go below that price for an order of this size.
仅就“大老板” 我们同意给20的单价,但要购买3万件,对这样的订购量我不可能低于这个数。

Now let' s look at terms of payment.
现在我们看一下付款条款。

DANNY MCNEIL: Ninety days.
丹尼.麦克内尔:90天。

EDWARD GREEN: I' m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that' s completely unacceptable.
爱德华.格林:对不起 麦克内尔先生,不过这完全不可接受。

Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery.
我们对于超过30%的优惠的优惠政策通常是交货后30天之内。

DANNY MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation.
丹尼.麦克内尔:但这不是个通常情况。

I am making a very large order...
我订购的货量很大……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,我能插两句吗?

I know you' re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount.
我知道你的订购量很大,但你也是以很大的优惠获得一件很棒的产品。

DANNY MCNEIL: I can' t believe that this is your final offer.
丹尼.麦克内尔:真不能相信,这就是你们的最终报价。

EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorise payment in 90 days.
爱德华.格林:如果你订购3.5万件,我可以授权90天内付款。

DANNY MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们已经决定了数量。

This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment.
这是我的最后出价:3万件,60天内付款。

Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么一拍两散。

EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable.
爱德华.格林:我认为这个出价可以接受。

So all we have to do now is finalise the delivery arrangements.
那么我们现在要做的就是商定交货的安排了。

DANNY McNEIL: Well, let' s discuss the details tomorrow.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们还是明天再商谈细节吧

DANNY MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you?
丹尼.麦克内尔:进来! 堂,你好!

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Danny, Edward.
堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 爱德华。

I' m sorry I' m late.
对不起,我迟到了。

DANNY MCNEIL: You are late.
丹尼.麦克内尔:你真是迟了。

I' d rather do business with you than this young man.
我宁愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟这个年轻人做生意。
What have you been feeding him?
你都给他吃了什么啊?

DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don' t feed him.
堂.布拉德利:哦,我们不给他们吃的。

We like to keep our staff hungry.
我们喜欢使员工有饥饿感。

喜欢就顶

相关英语学习内容商务英语外贸英语商务英语口语英语教程英语视频商务英语教程商务口语教程视频

本文评论
您还能输入300

商务口语头条

更多>>商务口语最新更新

更多>>英语听力最新头条

英语听力最新推荐

365天英语口语大全商贸口语01:建立业务关系(mp3下载)

365天口语大全商贸口语01:建立业务关系(mp3)

学习建立业务关系相关的惯用口语句子,英语情景对话。
商务英语使用听力文章:49招式提升你的邮件形象(mp3下载)

商务英语使用听力文章:49招式提升你的邮件形象mp3

你是否考虑过你发的邮件让每个人都留下印象深刻?这里的49招式提升你的邮件形象,

英语听力阅读排行