互联网 www.en8848.com.cn
 

英语听力

商务口语|外贸英语|英语合同|BEC考试|商务实战|商务谈判|商务信函|商务词汇|商务礼仪|

商务英语口语视频教程 第11课 Analysing your competitors

kira86 于2010-12-10发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务英语口语视频教程 第11课Unit 11 Analysing your competitors 分析你的竞争对手主讲老师:张静课程简介:此


商务英语口语视频教程 第11课

Unit 11 Analysing your competitors 分析你的竞争对手

主讲老师:张静

课程简介:

此课程是围绕商务活动而展开的,从产品的开发,推销、制造直至签约文件,通过此课程你能学到一些在商务活动中地道的表达方法,也能学到如何进行商务活动的技巧。



为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,原版英语从互联网为大家精选了这套商务英语口语视频教程,帮您学习商务英语口语,进而驰骋国际商务交际圈。

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才.

附上全套视频的文本下载:BBC步入商界(商务视频口语教程20课).pdf(905 KB)


Unit 11 分析竞争对手

DEREK JONES: The technology is the same as ours.
德里克.琼斯:技术和我们的一样。

I have never seen two products which are so similar.
我从没见过两个如此相象的产品。

In concept and design there are no basic differences.
在理念和设计上没有根本的不同。

None. However I have examined the components and the xr590...
没有。但是,我检验过部件和xr590……

KATE MCKENNA: What is the xr590?
凯特.麦凯纳:xr590是什么?

DEREK JONES: The xr590 is the power source which drives dealer dan.
德里克.琼斯:xr590是驱动“商人丹”的能量源。

I think it has a few weaknesses.
我认为它有几个弱点。

It' s not as good.
还不是很完善。

In my opinion it' s not reliable enough for children.
我看对儿童来讲还不足够可靠。

don bradley: Exactly how unreliable is it?
堂.布拉德利:具体讲,怎么个不可靠法?

DEREK JONES:Ican' t say exactly.
德里克.琼斯:我说不出来。

I haven' t completed the tests yet.
我还没完成测试。

It' s too early to say.
现在说为时太早。

KATE MCKENNA: Will it affect their sales?
凯特.麦凯纳:这会影响他们的销售吗?

don bradley: Derek?
堂.布拉德利:德里克?

DEREK JONES: Not much in the first six months, i suppose.
德里克.琼斯:我想最初的6个月不会有太大的影响。

KATE MCKENNA: It' s the first six months that are important.
凯特.麦凯纳:最初的6个月才是重要的。

don bradley: Edward, what do you think of their packaging?
堂.布拉德利:爱德华, 你认为他们的包装怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: Well, plenty of bright colours.
爱德华.格林:色彩很鲜艳。

It' ll have a lot of impact at point of sale.
在现场销售时会有很强的冲击效果。

GERALDINE: I' m afraid they are all meeting at the moment.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕他们现在都在开会。

No, I' m sorry, I don' t know what time it will finish.
不, 对不起,我不知道会议什么时候结束。

I' ll put you through to mr. harris' s secretary, and she can make an appointment for you.
我给你转到哈里斯先生的秘书,她可以为你安排约会。

Please hold the line.
请不要挂机。

CLIVE HARRIS: Nice to see you again, peter.
克莱夫.哈里斯:很高兴再见到你,皮特。

It' s been a long time.
好久不见了。

PETER DAY: How are things at bibury systems?
皮特.戴:bibury系统公司运转的怎样?

CLIVE HARRIS: Very interesting at the moment.
克莱夫.哈里斯:正处在非常有趣的时期。

PETER DAY: I' ve just heard you' re going into partnership with a rather good japanese company.
皮特.戴:我听说你们要和日本的一家不错的公司合伙。

CLIVE HARRIS: That' s not exactly true...peter, are you still doing consultancy work?
克莱夫.哈里斯:也不全是这样……皮特,你还在做顾问业务吗?

PETER DAY: yes. I haven' t retired yet!
皮特.戴:是啊。我还没退休啊!

CLIVE HARRIS: Look, can i give you a lift back?
克莱夫.哈里斯:那 ,我开车送你回去,好吗?

We haven' t had a chance to chat for a long time.
我们好久没机会一起谈谈了。

DON BRADLEY: What have you found out about their marketing strategy?
堂.布拉德利:你对他们的营销策略有什么发现吗?

KATE MCKENNA: They have already scheduled a television advertising campaign.
凯特.麦凯纳:他们已经安排了一场电视广告推广。

DON BRADLEY: Who with?
堂.布拉德利:和谁一起?

KATE MCKENNA: e.g.n.c.

KATE MCKENNA: E.G.N.C. The company that they always use.
凯特.麦凯纳:E.G.N.C.他们一直用的那家公司。

DON BRADLEY: When is it scheduled?
堂.布拉德利:定在什么时候?

KATE MCKENNA: Something next month, but I haven' t found out the exact date yet.
凯特.麦凯纳:下个月的某个时候,但还没查到具体的日期。

DON BRADLEY: Have you heard what they are spending on TV advertising?
堂.布拉德利:有没有听说他们在电视广告上的花费是多少?

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t know.
凯特.麦凯纳:不知道。

GERALDINE: No, I' m sorry, they are still in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:不,对不起,他们还在开会。

I don' t know how long they' ll be.
不知道还要开多久。

Let me take your number and I will get one of them to call you back.
我记下你的号码,我会让他们中的一个打回给你。

PETER DAY: It' s good of you to give me a lift.
皮特.戴:你真好,开车送我。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s no problem.
克莱夫.哈里斯:没什么。

Are you still doing consultancy work for J.K. Toys?
你还在为J.K.玩具公司做顾问工作吗?

PETER DAY: I wondered why you were going out of your way to give me a lift.
皮特.戴:我正在想你为什么大老远地送我,又不顺路。

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, are you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:嗯,你还在做吗?

PETER DAY: Technically no. I' ve just finished.
皮特.戴:可以说不做了。我刚做完。

But that work was confidential.
但那项工作是保密的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course.
克莱夫.哈里斯:是的,当然。

You could be working for us, you know, I might need a consultant.
你可以为我们工作,要知道,我们也可能需要顾问。

PETER DAY: Really?
皮特.戴:真的?

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, perhaps.
克莱夫.哈里斯:嗯,或许。

I might need an idea of the best way to react to Dealer Dan.
我需要一个反击“商人丹”的最佳方式的点子。PETER DAY: How did you get to hear about that?
皮特.戴:你怎么知道的?

CLIVE HARRIS: A customer.
克莱夫.哈里斯:一个顾客告诉我们的。

Do you know that Dealer Dan is very like a new toy we have developed?
你知道“商人丹”跟我们的一款新玩具很相似吗?

Dealer Dan could hurt us badly.
“商人丹”可以重创我们。

I don' t want any secrets.
我不要任何秘密。

I don' t want to compromise you, I just want some general information.
我不想为难你,我只想要些大面上的信息。

PETER DAY: How general?
皮特.戴:怎样才算大面上的信息?

KATE MCKENNA: We know their selling price, but what' s their unit cost?
凯特.麦凯纳:我们知道他们的销售价格,但他们的单位成本是怎样的?

DON BRADLEY: Derek, what' s your estimate?
堂.布拉德利:德里克,你的估计是多少?

DEREK JONES: I can' t say.
德里克.琼斯:说不上来。

I don' t know what their production run is.
我们还不知道产品是怎样的。

We haven' t had that information yet.
我们还没有这方面的资料。

DON BRADLEY: Well, Big Boss' s production run is three hundred thousand.
堂.布拉德利:“大老板”的产量是30万。

Will they produce three hundred thousand? Or more?
他们会生产30万吗?或者更多?

DEREK JONES: I don' t know the answer to that one.
德里克.琼斯:这个我不知道。

At that retail price they have to sell a lot of toys.
以那样的零售价,他们要售出很多玩具才行。

DON BRADLEY: It can' t be less than 300 thousand, can it?
堂.布拉德利:但不能少于30万,对吧?

PETER DAY: Thanks for the lift, Clive.
皮特.戴:谢谢你送我,克莱夫。

CLIVE HARRIS: You are something of a specialist in the Far East, aren' t you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你在远东是名专家,对吧?

PETER DAY: You could say that.
皮特.戴:也可以这样说。

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, when this deal with this Japanese company is settled, we might need your help.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们和日本公司的交易完成后,我们或许会需要你的帮助。

We shall need a consultant to help set things up.
我们需要一名顾问处理事情。

Of course, the success of Big Boss is a very important part of the deal.
当然,“大老板”的成功是这项交易的一个重要部分。

PETER DAY: When might this happen?
皮特.戴:那会是什么时候?

CLIVE HARRIS: That depends.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这个要看情况。

PETER DAY: The production run is 300,000 units.
皮特.戴:产量是30万件。

CLIVE HARRIS: And the advertising budget?
克莱夫.哈里斯:广告预算呢?

PETER DAY: Clive, I don' t know.
皮特.戴:克莱夫, 不知道。

Really, I don' t know.
真的,我不知道。

喜欢就顶

相关英语学习内容商务英语外贸英语商务英语口语英语教程英语视频商务英语教程商务口语教程视频

本文评论
您还能输入300

商务口语头条

更多>>商务口语最新更新

更多>>英语听力最新头条

英语听力最新推荐

365天英语口语大全商贸口语01:建立业务关系(mp3下载)

365天口语大全商贸口语01:建立业务关系(mp3)

学习建立业务关系相关的惯用口语句子,英语情景对话。
商务英语使用听力文章:49招式提升你的邮件形象(mp3下载)

商务英语使用听力文章:49招式提升你的邮件形象mp3

你是否考虑过你发的邮件让每个人都留下印象深刻?这里的49招式提升你的邮件形象,

英语听力阅读排行