互联网 www.en8848.com.cn
 

英语口语

儿童故事|幼儿英语|少儿语法|少儿单词|英语儿歌|启蒙英语|剑桥少儿|少儿口语|儿童读物|少儿教学|

少儿英语童话故事视频:聪明的阿凡提,阿凡提的故事

kira86 于2013-01-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
阿凡提的故事,向我们展示了聪明的阿凡提的形象,是中国孩子非常熟悉的通话故事。阿凡提是智慧的象征,他疾恶如分
" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" mode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

聪明的阿凡提.jpg

阿凡提的故事,向我们展示了聪明的阿凡提的形象,是中国孩子非常熟悉的通话故事。阿凡提是智慧的象征,他疾恶如分,爱憎分明,而且幽默风趣。 “阿凡提”并非人名,而是一称号,来自于突厥语:“Efcndi”。意为“先生”、“老师”,是对有学问、有知识人的尊称。

The Story of Arfanti 聪明的阿凡提

Long ago there lived a man in XingJiang. His name was Arfanti. The king of his country was very bad. The people were oppressed by the bad king. But they couldn't complain about that. Because if the king knew their complains he would kill them. But Arfanti wasn't afraid of the king. He rode his donkey and walked around. And he complained about the king all the time. Then the king knew about it and he sent for Arfanti.
从前,新疆有个非常非常聪明的人,名字叫做阿凡提。那时候的皇帝,尽欺压老百姓,可是老百姓不敢说皇帝的坏话,谁说了,谁就要被杀头。阿凡提却不怕,他骑了一头小毛驴,走到哪里,就在哪里说皇帝的坏话。这事儿给皇帝知道了,就派人把阿凡提找来。

The emperor said to him:"Arfanti! Someone says you're wise so I want to examine you, if you can't answer my questions, I'll kill you!"
皇帝说:“阿凡提人说你很聪明,我要考考你。如果你回答不出我的问题,我就要杀掉你!”

Arfanti answers:"Just do it!"
阿凡提听了,说:“皇上,你考吧。”

"How many stars are there in the sky?"
皇帝问:“天上有多少星星?”

"The stars as many as your beards."
阿凡提回答:“天上的星星和你的胡子一样多。”

"Ah-A-H, then how many hairs does my beard have?"
“那么我的胡子多少呢?”

Arfanti thought for a while and took his donkey's tail. He pointed at the emperor's beard and said:" Your beard has as many hairs as my donkey's tail. If you don't believe it you can count them."
阿凡提想了一想,一手抓起他那头小毛驴的尾巴,一手指着皇帝的下巴,说:“你的胡子就和这尾巴毛一样多。要是不相信,你就数一数。”

Of course nobody can count the hairs on the donkey's tail.
当然,没人能把驴尾巴上的毛数清了。

The emperor got angry and said:"Come on! Catch him and cut off his head!"
皇帝非常生气,他就叫人把阿凡提绑起来,拉出去杀头。

But Arfanti wasn't afraid at all. Instead he began to laugh loudly :"Ha-ha-ha-"
可是阿凡提一点也不害怕,他还哈哈大笑呢。

"Arfanti you're going to die! What are you laughing at?"
皇帝觉得奇怪,就问阿凡提,为什么快死了还笑。

"I expected that I would die today, what's more I know when you will die."
阿凡提说:“我早就知道自己今天要死了。我不光知道自己哪一天死,还知道你哪一天死呢。”

"Is that true?"
皇帝吓了一跳,说:“真的?”

"Of course it's definitely true!"
“当然是真的。”

"Now just tell me when will I die?"
皇帝急忙问他:“快说,快说,我哪一天死?”

"You'll die one day after me, I'm going to die today and you'll die tomorrow."
阿凡提说:“你比我晚死一天。我今天死了,你明天就要死了。”

The emperor was frightened at this. He cried quickly:"Please set him free and be quick!" Then he turned to Arfanti:"Arfanti, you mustn't die! If you die, I'll pass away the next day! So you'd better live for another ten thousand years. Then I can live for ten thousand years and one day. And I'll give you much treasure."
皇帝听了阿凡提的话,吓得浑身发抖,连忙喊叫:“快把阿凡提放了,快把阿凡提放了。阿凡提呀,你千万不能死啊,你一死了,我第二天就要死了。你,你顶好再活一万年,那我就可以再活一万年零一天了。你行行好吧,我给你许多金银财宝。”

And so the emperor did give him much money. Arfanti gave all the money to the poor people.
皇帝真的给了阿凡提许多许多金银财宝,阿凡提把这些财宝都送给了穷苦的老百姓。

 

喜欢就顶

相关英语学习内容英语小故事双语小故事英语故事带翻译

本文评论
您还能输入300

儿童故事头条

更多>>少儿英语童话故事视频

更多>>儿童故事最新推荐

儿童故事排行