互联网 www.en8848.com.cn
 

少儿英语

儿童故事|幼儿英语|少儿语法|少儿单词|英语儿歌|启蒙英语|剑桥少儿|少儿口语|儿童读物|少儿教学|

伊索寓言双语小故事:老狮子的故事(中英字幕)

kira86 于2013-01-25发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
伊索寓言故事之老狮子,这个故事告诉我们,始终睁大你的眼睛;这个故事还告诉我们,无论过去多么辉煌,人都会老去;这个

老狮子.jpg

伊索寓言故事之老狮子,这个故事告诉我们,始终睁大你的眼睛;这个故事还告诉我们,无论过去多么辉煌,人都会老去;这个故事还告诉我们善良并不是始终善有善报。

The old Lion 老狮子

The Lion used to be the king of beasts. But now he is old and weak. He feels sorry for himself.
从前有只狮子,他曾经是百兽之王。可是现在却又老又弱。他觉得自己很可怜。

Lion: I used to be so young. I used to be so strong. My roar used to be so big. But now… I am old and weak. My roar is small. I can’t run. I can’t hunt. Poor me!
狮子:想当年我多么年轻,多么强壮。我的吼声曾经震耳欲聋,可是现在…我又老又弱,我的吼声也没有了威力。我不能跑,也抓不住猎物。唉,我真可怜啊。

The Lion is very sad and worried.
狮子非常难过,忧心忡忡。

Lion: I’m hungry. But now how can I get some food? I must think of a way fast. Let me think.
狮子:我好饿。可是我怎样才能得到食物呢?我得赶快想个办法。让我想想。

The Lion thinks and thinks. Finally, he comes up with an idea.
狮子想啊想啊。终于,他想出了一个主意。

Lion: Hey, wait. I still have my sharp teeth and claws. I can use them. Once an animal comes into my cave, I can catch it. Yes, that’s it! I’ll say I’m very sick. Then all of the animals will come to visit me. Once they come into my cave, I will eat them all. What a clever idea! Why didn’t I think of this before? Ha, ha, ha.
狮子:嘿,等一等。我的爪子和牙齿依然锋利。我可以用它们啊。一旦有动物来到我的洞穴里,我就可以抓住它。对,就这么办!我不妨说我病得很重,这样所有的动物都会来探望我。一旦他们走进我的洞穴,我就把他们全吃掉。多么聪明的点子啊!为什么以前我就没想到呢?哈哈哈…

The other animals hear that the Lion is very sick. They are all very worried.
其他的动物听说狮子病得很重,都很担心。

Deer: Did you hear about the Lion?
鹿:你听说狮子的事了吗?

Goat: No, I didn’t. Is anything wrong?
山羊:没有啊,他怎么啦?

Deer: Well, I heard that he is very sick. He might die soon.
鹿:听说他病得很重。可能就快要死了。

Goat: that’s too bad. He used to be so strong and healthy. Let’s visit him before he dies.
山羊:那太不幸了。他曾经是那么强壮、那么健康。在他死之前我们去探望他吧!

Deer: Sure.
鹿:好吧。

The Deer and the Goat visit the Lion in the cave. They never come out.
鹿和山羊去洞穴里探望狮子。但是他们却再也没有出来。

Rabbit: Did you hear the news, squirrel?
兔子:你听说了吗?松鼠?

Squirrel: What news?
松鼠:什么事?

Rabbit: The Lion is very sick. He is dying, I think.
兔子:狮子病得很严重,我想,他快要死了。

Squirrel: Poor Lion. What can we do?
松鼠:可怜的狮子,我们能为他做什么呢?

Rabbit: How about visiting him and cheering him up?
兔子:咱们去探望他、鼓励他好吗?

Squirrel: Do you think that’s a good idea? What if he eats us up? I’m a little afraid.
松鼠:你真的这么想吗?万一他把我们吃了怎么办?我有点儿害怕。

Rabbit: Me too. But he is very sick. He will be too weak to catch us.
兔子:我也有点儿害怕。可是他病得很重。他很虚弱,抓不到我们的。

Squirrel: You’re right. Let’s go together.
松鼠:你说的对,咱们一块儿去吧!

Rabbit: Great! Meet me in front of the Lion’s cave. At noon, tomorrow, okay? Don’t be late.
兔子:太好了!咱俩约好在狮子的洞穴前见面。明天中午,好吗?别迟到了。

Squirrel: I’ll be there. See you then.
松鼠:我一定去。不见不散。

The Rabbit and the Squirrel meet at noon the next day. They are a little afraid to go inside the cave.
第二天中午,兔子和松鼠在约定的地点碰面。他们战战兢兢地走进洞穴。

Rabbit: Let’s go inside.
兔子:我们进去吧。

Squirrel: Okay. You go in first.
松鼠:好,你先进。

Rabbit: No, you first.
兔子:不,你先进。

Squirrel: Let’s go in together.
松鼠:我们一起进去吧。

Rabbit: Fine. But let’s not stay too long.
兔子:好。不过别呆太久。

The two go inside the cave.
他们走进了洞穴深处。

Lion: Oh, thank you for coming.
狮子:哦,谢谢你们来看我。

Rabbit: How are you, sir?
兔子:你身体还好吗?狮子先生。

Squirrel: Are you okay?
松鼠:你没事吧?

Lion: It’s nothing. I’m just old.
狮子:没什么,我只是太老了。

But then the Lion suddenly stands up and shows his teeth and claws.
可是,就在这个时候,狮子突然站了起来,露出了他的牙齿和爪子。

Lion: Grr… Grr… I may be old, but I can still catch you!!!
狮子:嗷…我可能是老了些,可是我还是能抓到你们。

Rabbit/

Squirrel: We were tricked! 兔子/
松鼠:我们上当了!

Rabbit: Let’s get out!
兔子:我们快逃吧!

Lion: It’s too late. You are trapped. Ha! Ha! Ha!
狮子:太晚了。你们跑不了了。哈哈…

The Lion eats up the Rabbit and the Squirrel.
狮子吃掉了兔子和松鼠。

Lion: Yum. Yum. That was delicious. I wonder who will be next?
狮子:嗯,真好吃。不知道下一个来送死的会是谁?

The Lion eats up all of the animals like this one by one.
就这样,狮子一只一只地几乎吃掉了所有动物。

Lion: All of the animals came here except for the Fox. Why isn’t the Fox coming? I’m getting hungry again. Hmm… Shh… I hear something.
狮子:除了狐狸,所有的动物都来了。为什么狐狸没有来呢?我又饿了。嗯…嘘…我听到什么声音。

Fox: Mr. Lion, are you in there?
狐狸:狮子先生,您在里面吗?

Lion: Finally. It’s the Fox. (murmur) Yes, I’m in here, Fox. Come in.
狮子:狐狸终于还是来了(喃喃自语) 是我,我在这儿。狐狸,请进吧。

Fox: How are you feeling today?
狐狸:你今天感觉怎么样?

Lion: I’m feeling much better. But why aren’t you coming in? Please come in. I wish to see you.
狮子:感觉好多了。可是你为什么不进来呢?请进来吧。我非常想见你。

Fox: I would like to, sir. But it’s too crowded in there.
狐狸:我也想进去,先生。可是里面太挤了吧!

Lion: What do you mean? There is no one in here but myself.
狮子:你这是什么意思?这里面除了我,没有其他人啊。

Fox: Really? I don’t understand. There are many footprints going into your cave. But there are none coming out. Where are all of the other animals?
狐狸:真的吗?那我就不懂了。这洞穴口有这么多动物进去时留下的脚印,可是却没有一个走出来的脚印。其他所有的动物都在哪儿呢?

Lion: Give me some time. I can explain. That’s because…Uh…
狮子:这…给我一点点时间。我会向你解释的。那是因为…嗯…

Fox: That’s okay. I’ll come back again later. Take care. Bye.
狐狸:没关系。我晚点再来。好好保重。再见。

Lion: Wait! Listen to me! Come back!
狮子:等一等!听我解释!回来!

The Fox goes home without turning his back.
狐狸头也不回的回家去了。

Fox: Pooh. You can’t trick me, Lion. I am much smarter than you.
狐狸:哼,你骗不了我的,狮子。我可比你聪明多了。

MORAL Always keep your eyes wide open.
 寓意:始终睁大自己的眼睛。

 

喜欢就顶

相关英语学习内容英语小故事寓言故事英语故事带翻译中英字幕伊索寓言

本文评论
您还能输入300

儿童故事头条

更多>>伊索寓言小故事视频

更多>>儿童故事最新推荐

儿童故事排行