互联网 www.en8848.com.cn
 

少儿英语

儿童故事|幼儿英语|少儿语法|少儿单词|英语儿歌|启蒙英语|剑桥少儿|少儿口语|儿童读物|少儿教学|

伊索寓言双语小故事:乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠(中英字幕)

kira86 于2013-02-27发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
伊索寓言故事之乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠,这个故事告诉我们精神安逸比物质充裕更重要,这个故事还告诉我们城市生

乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠.jpg

伊索寓言故事之乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠,这个故事告诉我们精神安逸比物质充裕更重要,这个故事还告诉我们城市生活与乡村生活的不同,适合自己的才是最好的。

The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 乡下老鼠和城市老鼠

The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .
城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

The city Mouse gets off the city bus .
城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .
欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .
你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .
你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .
哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .
我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .
或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .
嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .
坐这儿,我把事物端出来。

The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .
乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

Here is some lunch . Please eat .
这里有一些午餐,请用。

You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?
你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .
为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?
不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?
那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .
当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .
哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .
你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?
真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?
当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

I have a great idea !
我有个好主意。

What is it ?
什么?

Visit me today ?
今天就来拜访我?

Today ?
今天?

Yes ! Right now !
对呀!就是现在!

Right now ?
现在

Yes ! Come with me now .
对呀!现在就跟我来。

Really ?
真的?

Okay !
好哇!

Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !
我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。

We get off here . Wow !
我们在这里下车,哇!

Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful
看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.

What is that ?
那是什么?

It’s a trunk . Be carefull !
那是卡车,小心!

Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。

There is my house , let’s go inside .
那是我家,我们进去吧?

Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .
哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。

Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .
我们到厨房去。我很饿。

Look ! Cheese !
看!奶酪!

Stop ! Don’t touch it !
别动!不要动它!

Why not ? ! I love cheese .
为什么?我喜欢奶酪。

That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .
那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的。小心。

Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。

You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .
你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。

Here , try this chocolate cake.
这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。

Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .
嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。

Try this butter cookie , too .
再尝尝这块奶油饼干。

Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .
好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。

Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .
嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。

What ?
什么?

Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .
哦,不!那是老黄。

Who’s Old Yellow ?
谁是老黄?

It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !
它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!

Why ?
为什么?

Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !
别问了,只管躲着就是了。

Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .
老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。

( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !
(轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。

I smell mice , Come out , come out .
我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。

Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.
不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。

I’m so afraid .
我好害怕。

Me , too , But , get ready to run !
我也是,但是准备好逃跑!

( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .
(来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。

I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……
我会回来的,唔…

Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .
老黄咆哮着离开厨房。

Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.
感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。

My goodness ! How can you live here ?
我的天!你怎么能住在这里?

It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.
又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。

Are you sure it is safe ?
你确定安全了吗?

Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .
当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。

Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .
喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了

Come out , come out , wherever you are !
出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!

Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .
猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。

Oh , there you are !
喔,你们在这里呀!

Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !
快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !
救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?

Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !
这里!这个方向!快!快!快!

Inside my hole ! Quickly !
到我的洞里来!快!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了

Are you okay ? ( out of breath )
你还好吗?(喘不过气)

Yes , But I am very scared .
还好,但是我非常害怕。

Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .
别担心,毛毛没办法进来。

How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .
你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。

It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .
还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。

I’m going back home .
我要回家了。

Why ? Please stay a little longer .
为什么?请再待久一点吗!

No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .
不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。

But there is still a lot of food left .
可是还剩下很多事物。

You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .
你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米

But they taste terrible
但是那很难吃呀。.

Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .
或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。

You are a lucky mouse
你是只幸运的老鼠。.

MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .
精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。

 

 

喜欢就顶

相关英语学习内容英语小故事寓言故事英语故事带翻译中英字幕伊索寓言

本文评论
您还能输入300

儿童故事头条

更多>>伊索寓言小故事视频

更多>>儿童故事最新推荐

儿童故事排行