英语阅读

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

商务英语口语900句Unit 28:对索赔要求的回应(一)mp3下载+中英字幕

kira86 于2013-05-26发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务英语口语900句,共有30个,每个单元设计了20—40个句子。此为第二十八单元 对索赔要求的回应,第一部分,含MP3及中英字幕下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

本系列为商务英语900句,一次一个单元,列出中英文,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。这个单元学习对客户的索赔要求进行回应时常用口语句子。

 

Unit 28 对索赔要求的回应 Part I

 

831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?

832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。

833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。

834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。

835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。

836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。

837. We agree to accept all your claim.

我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。

838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。

839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。

840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。

841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。

842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。

843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。

844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。

845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。

 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

商务口语排行