英语阅读

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

商务英语口语900句Unit 27:索赔内容及金额(一)mp3下载+中英字幕

kira86 于2013-05-26发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务英语口语900句,共有30个,每个单元设计了20—40个句子。此为第二十七单元 索赔内容及金额,第一部分,含MP3及中英字幕下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

本系列为商务英语900句,一次一个单元,列出中英文,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。这个单元学习索赔内容及金额常用英语口语。

 

Unit 27 索赔内容及金额 Part I

 

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.

我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。

 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

商务口语排行