英语阅读

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

商务英语口语900句Unit 19:保险(二)MP3下载+中英字幕

sally 于2013-05-26发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务英语口语900句,共有30个,每个单元设计了20—40个句子。此为第十九单元 保险,第二部分,含MP3及中英字幕下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

本系列为商务英语900句,一次一个单元,列出中英文,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。这个单元学习给货物投保险常用的英语口语句子。

 

Unit 19 给货物投保险 Part 2

 

551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。

553. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?

我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港,应该保哪些方面的险呢?

554. What is the insurance premium for these goods?

这些货物的保险费是多少?

555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们有一批货要运到英格兰,我想了解一下你们的海上保险。

556. Please let us know the premium of breakage.

请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?

557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

你们通常能提供什么保险品种?

558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don't want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.

这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。

559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don't know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

第4季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输, 但我不知道应该保什么险,我想了解一些细节问题,当然,如果你们能给一些建议的话,我会很感谢的。

560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们保平安险的话,一旦船沉了,烧毁了或搁浅了,你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?

561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

你们公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别吗?

562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

我们已按发票价值的130%为货物投了保,但130%和110%之间的差额由贵方来支付。

563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我们已为将在这10天运输的贵方所购买的电动汽车这批货物投了保。

564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

我们可以代你们投保陆地险,但额外险金由你们来支付。

565. We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

我们可以代你们投保奖品瓷器花瓶,但保险费用很高,所有额外保险费由你方负担。

566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

我们将代贵方保险。

567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我们已将此货按发票金额加10%投了综合险。

568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我方将按照货物到岸价金额的110%对这批货物进行投保。

569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我方已代贵方按发票总金额加10%投保了海洋运输险。

570. The marine insurance shall covered by us.

海上保险的费用将由我方承担。

 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

商务口语排行