英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-1-1 机场接机 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-10-28发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 01 机场接机,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-1-1 Picking up the Guest at the Airport (1)

1-1-1 机场接机(一)

Mr. Liang: How are you, Mr. Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?

梁先生:您好,布朗先生。很高兴能再次见到您。过得怎么样?

Mr. Brown: Very well. What about you?

布朗先生:很好。您怎么样?

Mr. Liang: Not bad, thanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

梁先生:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接您。

Mr. Brown: It's very kind of you to come here to meet us.

布朗先生:那真是太好了。

Mr. Liang: How was your flight?

梁先生:您旅途怎么样?

Mr. Brown: Well, generally speaking, it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant Mr. Blake.

布朗先生:嗯,总体来说还好。但是,从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,梁先生,让我给您介绍我的助手布莱克先生。

Mr. Liang: How do you do, Mr. Blake? I am Liang Hong.

梁先生:您好,布莱克先生。我是梁宏。

Mr. Blake: How do you do, Mr. Liang?

布莱克先生:您好,梁先生。

Mr. Liang: Is it your first visit to China?

梁先生:您是第一次来中国吧?

Mr. Blake: Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.

布莱克先生:是的,我多年来一直在梦想着能来中国。我很高兴现在终于实现了。

Mr. Liang: I hope you will have a nice stay in China.

梁先生:希望您能在中国过得愉快。

Mr. Blake: Thank you, I am sure I will.

布莱克先生:谢谢,我相信会的。

Mr. Liang: You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to the hotel in my car.

梁先生:经过长途飞行后你们一定很累了,让我载你们去宾馆吧。

Mr. Brown: Great, thank you.

布朗先生:太好了,谢谢。

Mr. Liang: My pleasure.

梁先生:很荣幸效劳。

 

实用情景句型

1.How nice to see you again.

很高兴能再次见到您。

I'm very glad to meet you again.

很高兴能再次见到您。

I'm very pleased to meet you again.

很高兴能再次见到您。

I'm very happy to meet you again.

很高兴能再次见到您。

2. How is everything going?

过得怎么样?

How's everyone at home?

家人怎么样?

How's business these days?

近来生意怎么样?

How about business these days?

近来生意怎么样?

What about business recently?

近来生意怎么样?

Oh, same as usual.

和平常一样。

Nothing new.

和平常一样。

Another day,another dollar.

和平常一样。

3. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

我们公司派我来这儿接您。

Our company has sent me to meet you here.

我们公司派我来这儿接您。

The market always picks up in the spring.

一到春天市场就活跃了。

We'll pick up where we finished yesterday.

我们从昨天停止的地方继续进行。

He picked up the girl at the party.

他在那次聚会上偶然认识了这个姑娘。

She soon picked up English when she went to live in America.

她到美国定居后很快就学会了英语。

4. It's very kind of you to come here to meet us.

您到这儿来迎接我们真是太好了。

You are kind enough to come here to meet us.

您来迎接我们,真是太好了。

It's important for you to use time wisely.

聪明地利用好你的时间是重要的。

5. How was your flight?

旅途怎么样?

How about your flight?

旅途怎么样?

What about your flight?

旅途怎么样?

Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快吗?

Did you have a good journey?

旅行愉快吗?

Did you have a pleasant journey?

旅行愉快吗?

Did you have a nice voyage?

旅行愉快吗?

Have you had a nice trip?

旅行愉快吗?

Have you had a nice journey?

旅行愉快吗?

Yes, I enjoyed it very much.

是的,非常愉快。

Very pleasant.

非常愉快。

6. Generally speaking, it was fine.

总体来说还好。

On the whole, it's not too bad.

总体来说,还不错。

No, not very good, I was got air.

不,不太好,我晕机。

This one was uneventful, except for a little turbulence here and there.

除了不时有气流不稳之外,一路都很顺利。

In fact, I feel as crisp as a new dollar bill.

事实上,我觉得自己还是很有精神的。

Do you feel better now?

您现在感觉好一点了吗?

Glad to hear it.

很高兴听您这么说。

Let me help you with your luggage.

让我帮您拿行李吧。

Can I help you with your bags?

让我帮您提行李好吗?

7. How do you do?

您好。

8. You must be very tired after such a long flight.

经过长途飞行后你们一定很累了,让我载你们去宾馆吧。

Anyway, it's a long way to China, isn't it?

不管怎么说,到中国来是一个很长的旅程,对吧?

And I think you must be tired.
 

我想您一定累了。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行