英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-1-2 机场接机 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-10-29发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 01 机场接机,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-1-2机场接机.jpg
1-1-2 Picking up the Guest at the Airport (2)

1-1-2 机场接机(二)

Mr. Lee: Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. David Green from New Zealand?

李先生:对不起,请问您是新西兰来的大卫·格林先生吗?

Mr. Green: Oh, yes.

格林先生:是的。

Mr. Lee: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tom Lee, Director of Shanghai Municipal Import and Export Office. And I am here just to meet you.

李先生:请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫汤姆·李,是上海市进出□办公室的主任,我特意到机场迎候您。

Mr. Green: How do you do, Mr. Lee? Thanks for meeting me at the airport!

格林先生:您好,李先生,谢谢您到这儿来迎接我。

Mr. Lee: How do you do? (They shake hands.) Welcome to Shanghai. Is this your first trip to China?

李先生:您好!(他们互相握手)欢迎您到上海来,这是您第一次访问中国吗?

Mr. Green: No. I visit China frequently, but this is indeed my first trip to Shanghai. I consider it a great honour to be invited by you to visit your beautiful city.

格林先生:不,我常到中国访问,不过到上海来却还是第一次。您邀请我到这个美丽的城市,我感到无尚的荣耀。

Mr. Lee: Our pleasure to have you here. And I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

李先生:能邀请您来,我们感到十分荣幸。希望您能在这儿过得很愉快。

Mr. Green: Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time in Shanghai.

格林先生:谢谢。李先生,我在这儿一定会过得很愉快。

Mr. Lee: How long do you intend to stay?

李先生:请问您准备在此逗留多久?

Mr. Green: About a week.

格林先生:大约一周时间吧。

Mr. Lee: Good. We'll have enough time for our business talks. And between talks, we'll arrange some sightseeing for you, if you wish.

李先生:那好。我们有足够的时间洽谈生意,在谈生意的间隙,如果您愿意,我们可以为您安排一些观光游览。

Mr. Green: Wonderful! Nothing would please me more.

格林先生:太好了,我得说没有比这更令我满意的事了。

Mr. Lee: Shall I drive you to the hotel and help you check in?

李先生:让我开车送您去酒店,并帮您办好住宿登记手续。

Mr. Green: Exactly! Thank you indeed.

格林先生:很好。太谢谢了。

Mr. Lee: Let's go. This way, please.

李先生:我们走吧,请这边走。

 

实用情景句型

1. Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. David Green from New Zealand?

对不起,请问您是新西兰来的大卫·格林先生吗?

I'm sorry, but aren't you Mr. David Green from New Zealand?

对不起,请问您是新西兰来的大卫·格林先生吗?

Pardon me, but aren't you Mr. David Green from New Zealand?

对不起,请问您是新西兰来的大卫·格林先生吗?

Sorry to bother you, but are you Mr. Smith?

打扰您了,您是史密斯先生吗?

Sorry to interrupt you, but are you Mr. Zhang from China?

打扰您一下,您是来自中国的张先生吗?

If I'm not mistaken, you must be Mr. Rice from Finland.

如果我没弄错的话,您是来自芬兰的赖斯先生把?

2. Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我自我介绍一下。

Let me introduce myself.

请允许我自我介绍一下。

May I introduce myself first?

请允许我自我介绍一下。

I've heard so much about you.

久仰,久仰。

I've often heard about you.

久仰,久仰。

The others have often talked about you.

别人经常谈起您。

This is the first time we have met.

这是我们第一次见面。

We've never met before.

我们之前从未见过

3. Thanks for meeting me at the airport!

谢谢您到这儿(这里指机场)来迎接我。

Thanks for your meeting at the airport!

谢谢您来机场接我。

I'm thankful for your meeting at the airport!

您到机场来迎接我,真是太好了。

Thank you for picking me up at the airport.

您到机场来迎接我,真是太好了。

It's a pleasure to meet friends coming from so far.

迎接远方来的朋友是件快乐的事。

I'm pleased to meet you. We've been looking forward to seeing you.

见到您很高兴,我们一直很盼望见到您。

It's my pleasure. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

乐意为您效劳。我希望您在这里住得愉快。

4. I consider it a great honour to be invited by you to visit your beautiful city.

您邀请我到这个美丽的城市,我感到无尚的荣耀。

It's really an honor for me to be invited by you to visit this beautiful city.

我很荣幸能被邀请到这个美丽的城市。

5. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time in Shanghai.

我在上海一定会过得很愉快。

I'm sure I will enjoy a good time in Shanghai.

我在上海一定会过得很愉快。

6. How long do you intend to stay?

请问您准备在此逗留多久?

A: Let's make the arrangement for your stay here, Mr. Stone.

A:斯通先生,我们做个您在这儿逗留期间的安排吧?

B: AII right. I'm staying here for five days, and I will fly to London next Monday.

B:好的,我将在这儿呆5天,下星期一飞往伦敦。

A: We've drawn up a tentative programme for the next two weeks. I wonder whether it would suit you.

A:我们起草了一份下两周的初步计划,不知是否符合您的要求。

B: AII right. Let me have a look.

B:好吧。我看看再说。

7. Nothing would please me more.

我得说没有比这更令我满意的事了。

I am pleased with everything.

我对一切都很满意。

It was nothing more than a shower.

只不过下了场阵雨。

8. Shall I drive you to the hotel and help you check in?

让我开车送您去酒店,并帮您办好住宿登记手续。

Shall we start for the hotel and let me help you check in?

让我们动身去酒店,并让我帮您办好住宿登记手续。

Drive me to the station.

开车送我去车站。

Drive to work.

开车去上班。

Can you drive?

你会开车吗?

I drive a Rolls-Royce.
 

我开的是劳斯莱斯。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行