英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-2-2 相互介绍 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-10-31发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 02相互介绍,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-2-2相互介绍.jpg
1-2-2 Making Introductions (2)

1-2-2 相互介绍 (二)

David: Good morning, Joe. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?

大卫:早上好,乔,再次见到您真好。您旅途还愉快吧?

Joe: Yes, it was a good flight. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.

乔:唔,还不错。昨天还有点累,现在没事儿了。

David: Great! If you're ready, I'd like to introduce you to some of our key Personnel.

大卫:太好了!如果您已经准备好了的话,我想把您介绍给这儿的几位主要工作人员。

Joe: Let's go.

乔:咱们走吧。

David: Joe, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to meet Joe Jacobs.

大卫:乔,这是凯西·陈,我们的财务主管。凯西,我想让你见见乔·雅各布斯。

Joe: I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy. You're doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.

乔:见到你真高兴,凯西。你干得太棒了。分公司的财务达到了最佳的状态。

Kathy: Thank you, Mr. Jacobs. I'm happy to meet you, too.

凯西:谢谢,雅各布斯小姐。见到您我也很高兴。

David: And this is Ben Guo. He's in charge of Marketing. Ben, let me introduce Joe Jacobs.

大卫:这是本·郭。他主管营销。本,我来介绍一下乔·雅各布斯。

Ben: How do you do, Mr. Jacobs?

本:您好,雅各布斯小姐。

Joe: It's pleasure to meet you, Ben. So you're the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.

乔:见到你很荣幸,本。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领着创下的吧。

Ben: Thank you. I must say I have a great staff.

本:谢谢。可我得说那是因为我们有一个了不起的团队。

David: I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.

大卫:我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。

Joe: I'm already convinced of that from the reports I've seen. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.

乔:这些报告已经说服了我。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。

David: Sure thing! Right this way...

大卫:当然!这边请……

 

实用情景句型

1. If you're ready, I'd like to introduce you to some of our key personnel

如果您已经准备好了的话,我想把您介绍给这儿的几位主要工作人员。

Let me introduce to you our personal manager.

让我把我们人事经理介绍给您。

Please allow me to introduce you to Mr. Smith.

请允许我把您介绍给史密斯先生。

It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you Mr. Zhang, manager of our company.

请允许我将张经理介绍给您。

Lake, I would like to present you to Tome, my friend.

雷克,这是我的朋友汤姆。

2. Joe, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to meet Joe Jacobs.

乔,这是凯西·陈,我们的财务主管。凯西,我让想你见见乔·雅各布斯。

Mrs. Green, may I introduce Tom Brown? Tom, this is Mrs. Alan Green.

格林夫人,请让我介绍汤姆·布朗。汤姆,这位是艾伦·格林夫人。

I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Jim Kent, president of my company.

我想介绍你认识我公司的总经理吉姆·肯特先生。

Mr. Green, allow me to introduce our business partner, Charles.

格林先生,请允许我介绍我们的商业伙伴,查尔斯。

Deborah Smith, have you met Mark Read?

狄波拉·史密斯,你见过马克·里德吗?

Mr. Brown, this is Mr. Tom Robinson from Pacific Trading Company.

布朗先生,这位是太平洋贸易公司的汤姆·鲁宾逊先生。

3. I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy. You're doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.

见到你真高兴,凯西。你干得太棒了。分公司的财务达到了最佳的状态。

I heard you are of the secrets of this company's success. Everyone was raving about what a great job you've done.

听说你是公司的大功臣之一。每个人都对你优秀的表现赞不绝口。

You'll find David is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.

您会发现大卫是Apex贸易公司的大将。

I think I've heard a lot about you.

我想我经常听人家谈起你。

Mr. Wang has told me a lot about you.

王先生经常跟我提起你。

It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Jones after so many phone calls and faxes. I'd like you to have my business card.

多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,琼斯先生,请收下我的名片。

4. So you're the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.

我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领着创下的吧。

So you must be the one looking after those outstanding figures I've seen.

我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全都是有你带领着创下的吧。

So you must be the one answering for those amazing figures I've seen.

我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是有你带领着创下的吧。

an outstanding piece of work

一件优秀的作品。

5. I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.

我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。

6. I'm already convinced of that, from the reports I've seen.

这些报告已经说服了我。

The reports I've seen are convincing enough of that.

这些报告已经足够说服我了。

I'm won over by the reports I've seen.

这些报告已经说服了我。

What she said convinced me that I was mistaken.
 

她的一番话使我认识到我错了。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行