英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-3-1 邀请客人 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-01发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 03邀请客人,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-3-1邀请客人.jpg
1-3-1 Invitation (1)

1-3-1 邀请客人 (一)

Mr. Zhang: Mr. Brown, how are you feeling today? Did you have a good rest last night?

张先生:布朗先生,您今天感觉怎么样?昨晩休息得好吗?

Mr. Brown: Yes I did. I feel very well. Thank you, Mr. Zhang.

布朗先生:是的,我感觉很好。谢谢,张先生。

Mr. Zhang: I'm glad that you're fine. Now, our general manager Mr. Wang sent me over to say that he wished the pleasure of your company at dinner this evening.

张先生:很高兴看到您很好。我们总经理王先生要我来邀请您今晩共进晩餐。

Mr. Brown: Oh, really? It's very kind of you.

布朗先生:哦,是吗?真是太好了。

Mr. Zhang: This is your invitation card. And we'll have a dance party after the dinner.

张先生:这是您的请帖。在宴会之后还有一个舞会。

Mr. Brown: How nice of him! Thanks for your invitation. I'll be delighted to go.

布朗先生:他太客气了。感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Mr. Zhang: Well, shall I pick you up at 5 o'clock then?

张先生:好的,那么,我下午5点来接您行吗?

Mr. Brown: That's very nice of you, but won't it be too troublesome for you?

布朗先生:那太好了,但会不会太麻烦你了?

Mr. Zhang: No, no trouble at all. As this is your first visit to China, you would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.

张先生:没有,一点都不麻烦。由于您是初次访华,您肯定想尝尝中国菜。

Mr. Brown: I really do not deserve your kindness.

布朗先生:你们的盛情,我真不敢当。

Mr. Zhang: There will be some other friends whom you will be glad to meet, I think.

张先生:我想你在宴会上将会很高兴会见一些其他的朋友。

Mr. Brown: I'm sure I'll enjoy their company.

布朗先生:有他们做伴,真是好极了。

Mr. Zhang: Well, see you at 5 o'clock then.

张先生:好,晩上5点见。

Mr. Brown: Right, see you.

布朗先生:5点见,再见。

Mr. Zhang: Bye.

张先生:再见。

 

实用情景句型

1. Now, our general manager, Mr. Wang sent me over to say that he wished the pleasure of your company at the dinner, this evening.

我们总经理王先生要我来邀请您今晚共进晚餐。

Well, our general manager, Mr. Wang, assigned me to invite you to the dinner this evening.

我们总经理王先生要我来邀请您今晚共进晚餐。

Are you interested in going to the new restaurant on Saturday?

您周六愿意去那个新开的餐馆吃饭吗?

I shall be so glad if you and your wife could come and spend the weekend with us.

如果您和您的夫人能来这里与我们共度周末,那就太好了。

I am wondering if you could come over for supper this weekend.

我在想您周末是否愿意过来共度晚餐?

2. It's very kind of you.

您真是太好了。

That's really very kind of you!

您真是太好了!

That's very nice of you!

您真是太好了!

You are so considerate!

您真是太好了!

You are so sweet!

您真是太好了!

3. Thanks for your invitation. I'll be delighted to go.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Thanks for your invitation. I would love to go.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Thanks for your invitation. I'd very much like to come.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Thanks for your invitation. I'd love to.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Thanks for your invitation. I'd be pleased to go.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

Thanks for your invitation. I won't say no.

感谢你们的邀请。我很乐意去。

4. Well, shall I pick you up at 5 o'clock then?

好的,那么,我下午5点来接您行吗?

Well, shall I come for you at 5 o'clock then?

好的,那么,我下午5点来接您行吗?

He picked up a hitch-hiker.

他中途让个搭便车的人上了车。

5. As this is your first visit to China, you would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.

由于您是初次访华,您肯定想尝尝中国菜。

As it is your first visit to China, you must be interested in Chinese cuisine.

由于您是初次访华,您肯定想尝尝中国菜。

As it is your first visit to China, you would be very probably interested in Chinese cuisine.

由于您是初次访华,您肯定想尝尝中国菜。

No doubt he means to help, but in fact he just gets in the way.

他确实是想帮忙,然而事实上却只是帮倒忙。

6. I really do not deserve your kindness.

你们的盛情,我真不敢当。

I'm overwhelmed by your hospitality.

你们的盛情,我真不敢当。

She deserves well of her employers.
 

她应当受到雇主善待。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行