英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-3-2 邀请客人 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-02发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 03邀请客人,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-3-2邀请客人.jpg
1-3-2 Invitation (2)

1-3-2 邀请客人 (二)

Mr. White: Hello.

怀特先生:您好。

Mr. Tang: Hello, is that Mr. White?

唐先生:您好,请问是怀特先生吗?

Mr. White: Yes.

怀特先生:是的。

Mr. Tang: This is Mr. Tang. How are you?

唐先生:我是唐先生,您好吗?

Mr. White: Not too bad, thanks. And you?

怀特先生:还不错,谢谢。您呢?

Mr. Tang: Fine. Are you free on Tuesday night? I'd like to invite you to dinner.

唐先生:很好。您星期二晚上有空吗?我想邀请您吃晚餐。

Mr. White: I'm terribly sorry, but I've already made arrangement for Tuesday.

怀特先生:真对不起,我星期二已经有安排了。

Mr. Tang: That's a pity. How about Wednesday?

唐先生:真遗憾。那星期三怎么样?

Mr. White: That would be fine.

怀特先生:好吧。

Mr. Tang: Great. What time would you like to meet?

唐先生:太好了。您认为几点见面好呢?

Mr. White: Whenever is suitable for you. I have no plans for that day.

怀特先生:只要您方便,几点都可以。我那天没什么安排。

Mr. Tang: OK, let's say 6 pm.

唐先生:好吧,那就下午6点钟把。

Mr. White: And where would you like to meet?

怀特先生:那么我们在哪儿见面呢?

Mr. Tang: I can pick you up at the gate of your company. Also, what type of food do you like?

唐先生:我可以在您的公司门口接您。还有,您喜欢吃什么样的菜?

Mr. White: I'm not very familiar with Chinese cuisine. What can you recommend?

怀特先生:我对中国菜不太了解,您推荐点什么呢?

Mr. Tang: Well, have you heard of Beijing Duck? It's a local specialty.

唐先生:哦,您听说过北京烤鸭吗?那是地方特产。

Mr. White: Of course! Beijing Duck is world-famous. I would love to try it.

怀特先生:当然!北京烤鸭世界闻名。我很想试试。

Mr. Tang: OK, let's have that then.

唐先生:那我们就吃北京烤鸭吧。

Mr. White: All right. Well, I'll see you later.

怀特先生:好吧,到时候见。

Mr. Tang: See you later, goodbye.

唐先生:到时候见,再见。

Mr. White: Bye.

怀特先生:再见。

 

实用情景句型

1. Are you free on Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

Have you been occupied on Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

Are you doing anything on Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

Do you have plans for Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

Are you busy on Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

Will you have a lot of free time on Tuesday night?

您星期二晚上有空吗?

2. I'm terribly sorry, but I've already made arrangements for Tuesday.

非常抱歉,我星期二已经有安排了。

I'm very sorry, but I won't be available on Tuesday.

真对不起,但我星期二已有约。

I'd love to, but I don't think I can.

我想去,可恐怕去不成。

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't.

我想去,可恐怕去不成。

I'd love to, but I'm not sure whether I can.

我想去,可恐怕去不成。

I truly would like to come, but I won't be able to.

我想去,可恐怕去不成。

I wish I could, but I'm afraid I can't.

我想去,可恐怕去不成。

I'd be very happy to accept your invitation.

我非常高兴接受你的邀请

I'd be very delighted to accept your invitation.

我非常高兴接受你的邀请

I'd very much like to accept your invitation.

我非常高兴接受你的邀请

I'd very pleased to accept your invitation.

我非常高兴接受你的邀请

It would give me the greatest pleasure to accept your invitation.

我非常高兴接受你的邀请。

3. That's a pity. How about Wednesday?

真遗憾。那星期三怎么样?

That's a pity. What do you say Wednesday?

真遗憾。那星期三怎么样?

That's a shame. Is Wednesday any good?

真遗憾。那星期三怎么样?

That's a shame. Is Wednesday all right?

真遗憾。那星期三怎么样?

4. Whenever is suitable for you.

只要您方便,几点都可以。

As far as I'm concerned, any time is all right with me.

就我而言,任何时间都没有问题。

Please call on me anytime suits you.

请在任何您方便的时候来找我。

Any time you say.

您说什么时候都方便。

Please call on me when it is convenient for you.

请在您方便的时候来找我。

Any time between 9:30 and 11:30.

9:30至11:30之间的任何时间都可以。

5. I have no plans for that day.

我那天没什么安排。

I have nothing on that day.

我那天没什么安排。

I won't be occupied on that day.

我那天没说什么安排。

6. I'm not very familiar with Chinese cuisine.

我对中国菜不太了解。

I'm unaware of Chinese cuisine.

我对中国菜不太了解。

I know little about Chinese cuisine.

我对中国菜不太了解。

7. Beijing Duck is world-famous.

北京烤鸭世界闻名。

Beijing Duck is known around the world.

北京烤鸭世界闻名.

Beijing Duck is world-renown.
 

北京烤鸭世界闻名.
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行