英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-4-2 建立业务关系 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-04发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 04建立业务关系,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-4-2建立业务联系.jpg
1-4-2 Establishing Business Relations (2)

1-4-2 建立业务关系 (二)

Mr. Liu: Mr. Gray, I come to New York with another purpose. That is to seek possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

刘先生:格雷先生,我到纽约来还有一个目的,那就是探询和贵公司建立长期贸易关系的可能性。

Mr. Gray: Your desire coincides with ours, but...

格雷先生:你方的想法与我方是一致的,但是……

Mr. Liu: I'm afraid you are worried about our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation. To be sure of that, you may refer to Bank of China, New York Branch, or to our local chamber of commerce.

刘先生:我想您是担心我们的财务状况、信用和声誉问题。为确保这一点,您可以向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。

Mr. Gray: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing long-term business relations between us will be of benefit to both of us, and will bring about closer ties between us.

格雷先生:感谢你方提供的信息。我想我们之间建立长期的业务关系将有利于我们双方。同时,将使我们之间的关系更为密切。

Mr. Liu: It is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in future negotiations.

刘先生:这是我初次拜访贵公司,在今后的洽谈中请您多关照。

Mr. Gray: We are very happy to be of some help. I can assure you of our good cooperation.

格雷先生:我们十分乐意提供帮助,并且保证良好的合作。

Mr. Liu: You can always expect fair deals with us,

刘先生:和我们做生意,您尽可放心,都是公平的交易。

Mr. Gray: One of our principles is to see that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

格雷先生:我们的一条原则是务必要重合同、守信用。

Mr. Liu: If your prices are reasonable, I'll give you a special inquiry.

刘先生:如果你方价格合理,我方将立即进行专门询价。

Mr. Gray: Then, we'll try to make an offer as soon as possible, I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.

格雷先生:我方将尽快报价,并希望我们之间能达成许多交易。

 

实用情景句型

1. Mr. Gray, I come to New York with another purpose. That is to seek possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

格雷先生,我到纽约来还有一个目的,那就是探询和贵公司建立长期贸易关系的可能性。

Mr. Gray, I come to New York with another purpose to enquire about the possibility of entering long-term trade relations with your company.

格雷先生,我到纽约来的另一个目的就是探询和贵公司建立长期贸易关系的可能性。

We are thinking of expanding business relations with China.

我们正在考虑扩大与中国的贸易关系。

We hope to conclude some business with you.

我们希望与贵方建立业务关系。

Our purpose is to explore possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们想与你们研究一下发展贸易的可能性。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly business relationship.

我们非常希望有机会恢复我们之间的友好贸易关系。

We would be very happy to start business relations with you.

能与你方建立业务关系我们感到非常高兴。

2. To be sure of that, you may refer to Bank of China, New York Branch, or to our local chamber of commerce.

为确保这一点,您可以向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。

The speaker often referred to his notes.

那个演讲的人不时地看发言稿。

When I said some people are stupid, I wasn't referring to you.

我说有些人很愚蠢,并不是指你。

3. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in future negotiations.

在今后的洽谈中请您多关照。

I'd appreciate your care in future negotiations.

在今后的洽谈中请您多关照。

a small payment in consideration of sb's services.

答谢某人服务的微薄酬金

4. We are very happy to be of some help. I can assure you of our good cooperation.

我们十分乐意提供帮助,并且保证良好的合作。

We would be happy to provide help and guarantee you our good cooperation.

我们十分乐意提供帮助,并且保证良好的合作。

We are pleased to offer help and assure you of our smooth cooperation.

我们十分乐意提供帮助,并且保证良好的合作。

They tried to assure him of their willingness to work.

他们尽力使他相信他们乐意工作。

5. You can always expect fair deals with us.

和我们做生意,您尽可放心,都是公平的交易。

You can rest assured that fair business will be done between us.

和我们做生意,您尽可放心,都是公平的交易。

6. One of our principles is to see that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

我们的一条原则是务必要重合同、守信用。

One of the principles is that we must honor the contract and keep our words.

我们的一条重要原则是尊重合同,恪守诺言。

One of the principles is that we must carry out the contract and stand by what we say.

我们的一条重要原则是尊重合同,恪守诺言。

One of our principles is to make sure that contracts are carried out and commercial integrity is maintained.

我们的一条重要原则是尊重合同,恪守诺言。

See to it that you're ready on time!
 

到时候你千万要准备好!
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行