英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-5-1 商务会餐 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 05商务会餐,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-5-1商务会餐.jpg
1-5-1 Business Dinner (1)

1-5-1 商务会餐 (一)

Mr. Liu: Mr. Baker, you are leaving Beijing tomorrow. Have you got any plans tonight?

刘先生:贝克先生,您明天将离开北京。今晩有什么安排吗?

Mr. Baker: Not really. Why?

贝克先生:还没有。怎么?

Mr. Liu: If not, I'd like to invite you to dinner this evening at Hepingmen Roast Duck Restaurant.

刘先生:如果没有,今晩我想请您去和平门烤鸭店吃饭。

Mr. Baker: Roast duck? My friend introduced it to me before I came here. It's very kind of you to ask. I'd be delighted to go.

贝克先生:烤鸭?我来之前朋友就介绍过。谢谢您邀请我。我很乐意去。

Mr. Liu: All right. I will meet you at the lounge of the hotel at 6 o'clock this evening.

刘先生:好的。我今晩6点在饭店大厅等您。

Mr. Baker: Thank you. I will meet you then. Bye.

贝克先生:谢谢。到时见。再见。

(The dinner has already begun.)

(晚宴已开始)

Mr. Liu: Well, here comes Beijing roast duck. Please help yourself, Mr. Baker.

刘先生:嗯,北京烤鸭来了。贝克先生,请您自便。

Mr. Baker: Yes, thank you. It's very delicious. Is it one of your famous dishes?

贝克先生:好的,谢谢。真好吃。这是你们的一道名菜吗?

Mr. Liu: Yes. Do you like Chinese food?

刘先生:是的。您喜欢中国菜吗?

Mr. Baker: Sure. It's marvelous, the best in the world, I think. How many courses are there in a Chinese banquet?

贝克先生:当然。中国菜妙极了,我想它是世界上最好吃的菜。中国式宴会要有几道菜?

Mr. Liu: Usually 10. Please try some Maotai. It's well known in China.

刘先生:一般十道。来点茅台酒。这酒在中国是十分有名的。

Mr. Baker: Yes, thanks a lot. Well, today I really don't know how to thank you for preparing such a splendid banquet.

贝克先生:好的,谢谢。您准备了这样丰盛的宴会,我真不知怎样感谢您才好。

Mr. Liu: That's our pleasure. Mr. Baker, what has impressed you most during your stay in Beijing?

刘先生:这是我们的荣幸。贝克先生,您在北京逗留期间什么留给您的印象最深?

Mr. Baker: Many things have impressed me deeply, the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now and so on. Of course, our successful business talk has impressed me most. Chinese businessmen are more flexible than before.

贝克先生:很多事情都深深打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜,等等。当然,给我印象最深的是我们之间成功的商业会晤。中国商人比以前更具灵活性了。

Mr. Liu: You're right. We really appreciate the cooperation with you. Now, I propose a toast to our friendship! Cheers!

刘先生:您说得对。我们也非常高兴能与您合作。现在,我建议为我们的友谊举杯!干杯!

Mr. Baker: Cheers!

贝克先生:干杯!

 

实用情景句型

1. Have you got any plans tonight?

今晚有什么安排吗?

I wonder if you have had any plans tonight.

我想知道你们今晚有没有什么安排。

I wonder if you're doing anything special tonight

我想知道你们今晚有没有特殊的活动。

2. I'd be delighted to go.

我很乐意去。

I am glad to come.

我很高兴前往。

We are at your disposal.

我们听从你的安排。

I'm sorry I couldn't come. I have already accepted another invitation. Thanks all the same.

很抱歉,我不能来。我已另有约会。谢谢。

3. Please help yourself, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Help yourself to whatever you like, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Make yourself free, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Make yourself at home, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Please enjoy yourself, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Please feel free, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Please go ahead, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

Don't stand on ceremony, Mr. Baker.

贝克先生,请您自便。

May I help you to some more meat?

再给你来点肉好吗?

He's been helping himself to my stationery.

他未经许可一直用我的文具。

4. Well, today I really don't know how to thank you for preparing such a splendid banquet.

您准备了这样丰盛的宴会,我真不知怎样感激您才好。

Well, today I really don't know how to thank you for inviting me to attend such a large dinner party.

您准备了这样丰盛的宴会,我真不知怎样感谢您才好。

5. Many things have impressed me deeply, the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now and so on.

很多事情都深深打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜等等。

I've got a deep impression of many things, the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now and so on.

很多事情都深深打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜等等。

I am deeply impressed by many things, the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now and so on.

很多事情都深深打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜等等。

Many things are very impressive, the long history of China, the hospitality of Chinese people, the food we are eating now and so on.

很多事情都深深打动了我,中国悠久的历史,中国人民的热情好客,我们正在吃的中国菜等等。

6. Chinese businessmen are more flexible than before.

中国商人比以往更具灵活性了。

Chinese businessmen are more agile than before.

中国商人比以前更灵活了。

Our plans are quite flexible.

我们的计划十分灵活。

7. Now, I propose a toast to our friendship!

现在,我建议为我们的友谊举杯!

Now, I propose to drink to our friendship!

现在,我建议为我们的友谊举杯!

Now, I propose that let's toast our friendship!

现在,我建议为我们的友谊举杯!

Now, I propose to cheer for our friendship!

现在,我建议为我们的友谊举杯!

Cheers!

干杯!

To your health!

祝您健康!

Let's drink to our (everlasting) friendship!

为我们的友谊(长久)干杯!

To your health and success in your work/business.

为您身体健康、事业成功/生意兴隆 干杯。

With great pleasure I ask you to toast the long-term cooperation between us.

我荣幸地请诸位为我们的长期合作干杯。

I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation.

请您跟我一起举杯祝我们合作成功。

I propose a toast to your pleasant tour in China!

我提议,为您在中国的愉快旅行干一杯!

I drink to the future; may it bring us all happiness.
 

我为未来干杯,愿它给我们大家带来幸福。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行