英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-5-2 商务会餐 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-06发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 05商务会餐,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-5-2商务会餐.jpg
1-5-2 Business Dinner (2)

1-5-2 商务会餐 (二)

Mr. Yang: Hello, Mr. Robert. Do you have any plans this evening?

杨先生:您好,罗伯特先生。您今天晚上有安排吗?

Mr. Robert: Not yet for the moment.

罗伯特先生:暂时还没有呢。

Mr. Yang: May I invite you to a dinner at a Chinese restaurant? I know a restaurant here where delicious Chinese food is served.

杨先生:我可以请您一起去吃中国菜吗?我知道这里有一家中国餐馆,菜的味道很不错。

Mr. Robert: Thank you. I am delighted to go with you. I have had Chinese food before in LA, but till now I have been not good at using chopsticks.

罗伯特先生:谢谢。我很高兴前往。我以前在洛杉矶时吃过中国菜,但是到现在为止我还用不好筷子。

Mr. Yang: It doesn't matter. I will help you.

杨先生:没有关系。我会帮您的。

Mr. Robert: Thank you very much. What kinds does Chinese food include?

罗伯特先生:非常感谢。中国菜都包括什么种类呢?

Mr. Yang: It's very abundant. There are four types of most famous Chinese cuisines in our country. They are Sichuan cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine and Shandong cuisine.

杨先生:非常丰富。中国有四大名菜:川菜、粤菜、苏菜和鲁菜。

Mr. Robert: Oh, it is very interesting. If I can I want to try them all. This food is out of this world!

罗伯特先生:哦,真有意思。如果可能的话我想都尝试一下。这些食物只有天上才有。

Mr. Yang: Sure. You have the chance. You can try one kind this time, and another the next time.

杨先生:当然可以。您有机会的。您这次可以尝试一种,等下次再尝试另一种。

Mr. Robert: How do you eat Chinese food? How do you start?

罗伯特先生:你们是怎么吃中国菜的?你们是怎么开始吃的?

Mr. Yang: Remember one sentence, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." When we start, the host will take the chopsticks first, then the others.

杨先生:记住一句话就可以了,“入乡随俗”。当我们开始之后,主人先动筷子,然后其他人再动。

Mr. Robert: What about drinks?

罗伯特先生:喝酒呢?

Mr. Yang: The host will usually take the wine firstly and all the people will stand up, then the host will have a toast, then they will say "cheers" all together. The host usually bottoms up and the guests will follow. But if you can't drink, you can sip a little.

杨先生:主人会先端起酒杯,然后其他人都会站起来;接着主人会先说一些祝福的话,然后大家一起说“干杯”。主人通常会一饮而尽,客人也一样。但是如果您不会喝酒,可以少喝一点。

Mr. Robert: It's very interesting. I have learnt a lot about Chinese food from you today. Thank you very much.

罗伯特先生:非常有趣。今天从你这里学到了很多关于中国菜的知识。非常感谢。

Mr. Yang: It's very kind of you for saying so.

杨先生:您这么说真是太客气了。

 

实用情景句型

1. May I invite you to a dinner at a Chinese restaurant?

我可以请您一起去吃中国菜吗?

We'd like to hold a dinner in your honor.

我们想设宴为您洗尘。

Our general manager would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a cocktail party.

我们的总经理想邀请您参加一个鸡尾酒会。

Our president wants to have dinner with you while you're here. When would be convenient for you?

我们董事长想趁您在这里的时候请您吃晚饭。您何时方便?

I should be honored if you were able to come to the banquet.

我很荣幸地邀请您参加这个宴会。

May we have the honor of having you as our guest?

我们想请您赏光做我们的嘉宾好吗?

Our general manager invites you to dinner. Do you think you can manage it?

我们总经理邀请您共进晚餐,您能安排得开吗?

I am wondering if you'd care to visit us next week.

不知您是否愿意下星期来我们家作客?

Why don't you come around for a meal?

干嘛不到我这儿来吃顿饭呢?

What about having a dinner with my family?

一起和我家人吃晚饭怎么样?

Do you feel like going to that new restaurant this evening?

今晚愿意去那个新开的饭店吃饭吗?

Let us go for a Chinese dish.

我们去吃中国菜吧。

We'd very much like to share the table with you.

我们很想同你们一起吃饭。

2. I am delighted to go with you.

我很高兴前往。

I'll count on it.

我盼望着!

That's very kind of you. I'd be delighted to come.

谢谢您的好意。我很乐意前去参加。

We'd be much delighted to accept your invitation.

我们很高兴接受您的邀请。

With the greatest of pleasure.

非常荣幸。

That would give us the greatest of pleasure.

那将使我们荣幸之至。

I'll take you up on that.

我接受您的这个邀请。

Well,yes, I'd like to, if it's not too much trouble.

哦,好的,如果不太麻烦的话,我愿意来。

We'd very much like to have dinner with you.

我们很想同你们一起进餐。

Would you prefer some other time?

下次好吗?

Sorry, I can't. But thanks anyway.

对不起,我不能来。不过我还是谢谢你。

No, thanks. But thank you very much for inviting me.

不,谢谢。不过我非常感谢您邀请了我。

Thank you very much, but I've already promised to meet Bush this evening.

非常感谢你,不过我已答应今晚同布什见面了。

Thank you for the invitation. But I have other plans.

谢谢你的邀请,但我另外有约了。

Thank you very much for asking me, but I feel rather tired.

谢谢你邀请我,不过我觉得很累了。

I'm afraid I'm already booked up for next Sunday. But thank you just the same.

恐怕下星期天我已经没有空了。不过我还是要谢谢你。

3. There are four types of most famous Chinese cuisines in our country. They are Sichuan cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine and Shandong cuisine.

中国有四大名菜:川菜、粵菜、苏菜和鲁菜。

China has five thousand years of eating culture.

中国有5000年的饮食文化。

Chinese food is divided into eight big cuisines, or say, eight styles, such as Cantonese cuisine, Beijing cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, etc.

中国菜分成8大菜系,或者说8种风味。如广东菜、北京菜、四川菜,等等。

Beijing food is heavy and spicy.

北京菜味重香浓。

Hunan food is hot.

湖南菜辣。

Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.

四川菜大都麻辣浓香。

Guangdong food is a bit light and sweet.

广东菜清甜可口。

Shanghai food is oily.

上海菜油腻。

4. This food is out of this world!

这些食物只有天上才有。

This is the best steak I've ever had.

这是我吃过的最好的牛排。

It's very delicious.

味道很好。

5. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗。

Do in Rome as Rome does.

入乡随俗。

Do in Rome as the Romans do.

入乡随俗。

A guest must do as his host does.

入乡随俗。

We should observe the customs of the local place.

入乡随俗。

6. The host usually bottoms up and the guests will follow.

主人通常会一饮而尽,客人也一样。

Bottom up!
 

干杯!(这是祝酒时请人干杯的用语。)
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行