英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-6-1 参观工厂 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-07发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 06参观工厂,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-6-1参观工厂.jpg
1-6-1 Visiting a Factory (1)

1-6-1 参观工厂 (一)

Mr. Wu: Let me introduce our factory while showing you around, OK?

吴先生:请允许我边走边介绍工厂的情況,好吗?

Mr. Jack: OK, good idea.

杰克先生:好,好主意。

Mr. Wu: Our factory is considered to be a moderate one in the line. It was the best of its kind ten years ago.

吴先生:我们工厂在这个行业是个中型企业,10年前,它是同行业中最好的。

Mr. Jack: Then what happened?

杰克先生:后来发生了什么事?

Mr. Wu: Many foreign enterprises and joint ventures established their factories and their markets.

吴先生:许多外国企业和合资企业建立了工厂,并占领了市场。

Mr. Jack: So, you have a hard time now, don't you?

杰克先生:这么说,你们现在的日子不好过了?

Mr. Wu: Yes. We feel it is difficult to stand in the business because of less investment and some other reasons.

吴先生:是的,因为缺乏投资和其他一些原因,我们觉得很难在竞争中站住脚。

Mr. Jack: I see. How many workers does the factory employ?

杰克先生:我明白了。你们厂有多少职工?

Mr. Wu: Seven hundred.

吴先生:700名。

Mr. Jack: Seven hundred? It's a big number. And is the staff number of engineers big also?

杰克先生:700?这可是个大数目。你们技术人员多吗?

Mr. Wu: We have ten senior engineers, nine engineers, a few assistant engineers and technicians. Mr. Jack, this is the production shop.

吴先生:我们有十名高级工程师、九名工程师、几名助理工程师和技术员。杰克先生,这是我们的生产车间。

Mr. Jack: I think your equipment is not up to date, and the workers are more than that is needed.

杰克先生:我觉得你们的设备有点落后,工人也有点多。

Mr. Wu: This is one of the reasons why we cannot compete with joint ventures. They are using the most advanced equipment and technology and have no burden of feeding the people that they don't need.

吴先生:这就是为什么不能与合资企业竞争的原因之一。他们使用的是先进的技术和设备,而且没有养活过多人口的负担。

Mr. Jack: I heard that many state-owned enterprises are losing money, is it true?

杰克先生:我听说许多国有企业赔钱,是真的吗?

Mr. Wu: Yes. That is not a secret. But we are lucky. We can keep the business going.

吴先生:是的,这已不是秘密。但我们还算幸运,还能维持生产。

Mr. Jack: That's very good. How do you ensure quality control?

杰克先生:那很好。你们怎样保证质里?

Mr. Wu: We set up a special lab and a department for inspection according to the world standard. I'll show you later.

吴先生:根据国际标准,我们建立了一个特殊实验室和一个检查部门。一会儿带你看看。

Mr. Jack: Thank you very much.

杰克先生:非常感谢。

Mr. Wu: This is the packing shop.

吴先生:这是包装车间。

Mr. Jack: Do you make packing yourselves?

杰克先生:你们自己做包装吗?

Mr. Wu: No, we get them from subcontractors.

吴先生:不,我们从供货厂家购买。

Mr. Jack: What is the annual output of the factory?

杰克先生:贵厂的年生产量是多少?

Mr. Wu: 30,000 tons, roughly.

吴先生:约30000吨。

Mr. Jack: Not bad. What about power consumption?

杰克先生:不错。年用电量是多少?

Mr. Wu: It's about 600 kilowatts per hour on average.

吴先生:年用电量平均为每小时600千瓦。

 

实用情景句型

1. Let me introduce our factory while showing you around, OK?

请允许我边走边介绍工厂的情况,好吗?

I'll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

我陪您到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

Shall I give you a general picture of our factory before we see the workshops?

在参观车间以前我是否可以先讲一讲我厂的概况。

We went public in 1996.

我们是1996年上市的。

We opened this factory in 1989.

我们的工厂是1989年开始投入生产的。

We've spent a great deal of money on equipment in this plant.

我们在本厂的设备上投入了大笔资金。

We've increased our efficiency by 15% through automation.

通过自动化,我们的效率已增加15%。

As to our sales network, we have a total forty-six sales agents throughout the country.

至于我们的销售网络,我们在全国各 地一共有46家销售代理商.

2. We feel it is difficult to stand in the business because of less investment and some other reasons.

因为缺乏投入和其他一些原因,我们觉得很难在竞争中站住脚。

We feel it is hard to survive in the business because of less investment and some other reasons.

因为缺乏投入和其他一些原因,我们觉得很难在竞争中站住脚。

We feel it is difficult to get a position in the business because of short investment and some other reasons.

因为缺乏投入和其他一些原因,我们觉得很难在竞争中站住脚。

3. How many workers does the factory employ?

你们厂有多少职工?

How many employees do you have?

你们厂有多少职工?

How many employees have you hired?

你们厂有多少职工?

How many employees are working in your plant?

你们厂有多少职工?

What's the number of your employees?

你们厂有多少职工?

How many employees are there working for your factory?

工厂有多少员工?

4. I think your equipment is not up to date, and the workers are more than that is needed.

我觉得你们的设备有点落后,工人也有点多。

I think your equipment lags behind and the workers are more than that is needed.

我觉得你们的设备有点落后,工人也有点多。

5. I heard that many state-owned enterprises are losing money, is it true?

我听说许多国有企业赔钱,是真的吗?

I heard that many stated-owned enterprises are out of pocket, is it true?

我听说许多国有企业赔钱,是真的吗?

I heard that many stated-owned enterprises suffer loss, is it true?

我听说许多国有企业赔钱,是真的吗?

The company does some business for making money.

这个公司做买卖赚钱。

6. We can keep the business going.

我们还能维持生产。

We can sustain production.

我们能维持生产。

We can maintain production.

我们能维持生产。

We can remain production.

我们能维持生产。

7. How do you ensure quality control?

你们怎样保证质量?

How do you guarantee quality control?

你们怎样保证质量?

How about the quality control assurance?

你们怎样保证质量?

How is your quality control assured?

你们怎样保证质量?

8. What is the annual output of the factory?

贵厂的年生产量是多少?

What's your annual output?

你们的年产量是多少?

What's your market share?

市场占有率如何?

What is your usual percentage of rejects?

你们的退货率通常是多少?

How much do you spend on R&D?

你们在研究开发上花费多少钱?

How do your quality control systems operate here?
 

你们这里的质量管理制度如何?
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行