英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-6-2 参观工厂 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-08发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 06参观工厂,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-6-2参观工厂.jpg
1-6-2 Visiting a Factory (2)

1-6-2 参观工厂 (二)

Mr. Huang: Please come this way, Mr. Green. The new machine is very similar to the old one, although it's a lot faster.

黄先生:这边走,格林先生。这台新型的机器和旧的很相似,但是速度要快得多。

Mr. Green: I've been very impressed by what I've seen. I know the factory is operating at full capacity.

格林先生:我看到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我知道厂里正在全力生产。

Mr. Huang: Yes, we've received plenty of orders, both for home needs and for export. Now this is where the machine assembles the bicycles.

黄先生:是的,我们收到了大量订单,有国内的也有国外的。这里就是自行车装配车间。

Mr. Green: Is any work done by subcontractors?

格林先生:有些工作转包给第三方了吗?

Mr. Huang: No, we are fully self-sufficient? We have laboratories, quality control department and packaging department all here.

黄先生:没有,我们自给自足。我们这儿有实验室、质量检查部和包装部。

Mr. Green: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

格林先生:你们生产这种新产品很久了吗?

Mr. Huang: Yes, we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with state of the art technology,

黄先生:不错。我们刚引进了新的技术,去年开始生产这种新产品。我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。

Mr. Green: Is the staff number of engineers big?

格林先生:工程师队伍大吗?

Mr. Huang: Totally we have about two hundred and thirty design engineers and production engineers.

黄先生:我们有设计工程师和生产工程师共230人。

Mr. Green: How do you ensure quality control?

格林先生:你们怎么保证质量检查呢?

Mr. Huang: Well, it's done by the quality control department.

黄先生:嗯,由质检部来完成。

Mr. Green: Do you also check the packaging?

格林先生:你们也检查包装吗?

Mr. Huang: Sure, but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

黄先生:当然,但我们最近也开始请包装公司完成包装了。

Mr. Green: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

格林先生:我听说你们还有在职培训项目?

Mr. Huang: Yes, our staff training department is responsible for this. Is there anything else you'd like to see?

黄先生:是的,我们的职工培训部负责此事。您还要看些什么?

Mr. Green: Thank you. That's very interesting.

格林先生:谢谢了。参观得很有意思。

Mr. Huang: OK. Let's go to my office and have a cup of tea.

黄先生:好的。那就到我办公室喝杯茶吧。

 

实用情景句型

1. I've been very impressed by what I've seen.

我看到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。

It's really impressive.

印象真的很深刻。

I'm impressed very much with them.

它们给我留下深刻印象。

I'm impressed favorably.

它们给我留下了很好的印象。

The plants are so modern while the employees are so diligent.

所有的工厂都很现代化,而且员工们也很勤劳。

2. I know the factory is operating at full capacity.

我知道厂里正在全力生产。

I know the factory is at full stretch.

我知道厂里正在全力生产。

I know the factory is commencing full capacity.

我知道厂里正在全力生产。

I know the factory is running at full scale operation.

我知道厂里正在全力生产。

Could you show me your glass factory?

我能去参观你们的玻璃厂吗?

My mother works in the cotton mill.

我妈妈在棉纺厂工作。

I really want to visit your plant.

我真想参观你们的工厂。

3. We are fully self-sufficient.

我们自给自足。

We are fully self-sustaining.

我们自给自足。

We are fully self-supporting.

我们自给自足。

4. Our designers always keep up with state of the art technology.

我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。

Our designers are always in keeping with state of the art technology.

我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。

She likes to keep up with the latest fashions.

她喜欢穿戴入时。

How many of your old school friends do you keep up with?

你和中学时的老同学保持联系的有多少?

5. Totally we have about two hundred and thirty design engineers and production engineers.

我们有设计工程师和生产工程师共230人。

We have design engineers and production engineers on the factory floor. All in all it comes to about 200 people.

我们有设计师,还有在生产第一线的工程师,一共约有200人。

We have five laboratories and a full-time staff of fifteen engineers.

我们有5间实验室,15名全职工程师。

6. How do you ensure quality control?

你们怎么保证质量检查呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须经过严格检查。

All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过5道质量检查关。

Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

We always put quality as the first consideration.

我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家可以和我们相比。

7. Let's go to my office and have a cup of tea.

那就到我办公室喝杯茶吧。

How about a coffee break?

我们休息一下,喝杯咖啡如何?

Having seen our plant, what's your overall impression?

参观过我们的工厂后,您的整体印象如何?

It's always a real pleasure to show our plant to our friends in the same industry and exchange ideas with them.

能够把我们工厂展示给同行的朋友并且与他们交换意见,总是一件非常愉快的事。

I have confidence in establishing a long term business relationship with you.

我有信心我们能建立长期的商业关系。

I'd like to discuss a few details with your manager tomorrow.

我想明天和你们经理讨论几个细节问题。

I think we may be able to work together in the future.
 

我想也许将来我们可以合作。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行