英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-7-1 参观展会 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 07参观展会,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-7-1商务展会.jpg
1-7-1 At a Trade Fair (1)

1-7-1 参观展会 (一)

Mr. Brown: What a dazzling display! All your products look attractive.

布朗先生:展品使人眼花缭乱!确实引人注目。

Mr. Lee: I'm very glad you like our products. They are very popular with the users both at home and abroad. I'm sure they will find a ready market in your area too.

李先生:您喜欢我们的产品,我非常高兴。我们的产品很受国内外用户的欢迎。我确信在你们市场上也会十分畅销的。

Mr. Brown: I am willing to give your products a try, but your delivery must be up to sample.

布朗先生:我愿意试销你们的产品,不过交付的货物必须和这里展示的样品相符。

Mr. Lee: Certainly. It's our principle in business to "Honor the contract and keep our promise".

李先生:当然了。“重合同,守信用”是我们经营业务的原则。

Mr. Brown: How long does it normally take you to ship an order?

布朗先生:通常需要多长时间可以装运所订货物。

Mr. Lee: It's hard to say. It depends on what you choose and how large the quantity you want.

李先生:这很难说。要看您所选的货物和所要的数量而定。

Mr. Brown: Are you sure you can deliver the goods on time?

布朗先生:能不能按期交货?

Mr. Lee: Yes, we can ensure you what we promise in the contract.

李先生:是的,我们保证合同上的承诺。

Mr. Brown: Direct business contact is good for both sides.

布朗先生:直接的业务联系对双方都有好处。

Mr. Lee: Yes, I think so. If you want to know more about our products, we can provide some technical data.

李先生:是的,我也这么认为。如果您想更多地了解我们的产品,我们可以提供更多的技术资料。

Mr. Brown: Now, I have an overall understanding of your products and your business principles. Shall we work out a deal tomorrow afternoon?

布朗先生:现在我已大致了解了你们的产品和经营原则。可不可以在明天下午作交易?

Mr. Lee: Fine. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow afternoon.

李先生:好啊。明天下午等您。

 

实用情景句型

1. What a dazzling display!

展品使人眼花缭乱!

I was dazzled by his headlights.

他的车头灯照得我目眩。

2. I am willing to give your products a try, but your delivery must be up to sample.

我愿意试销你们的产品,不过交付的货物必须和这里展示的样品相符。

I am willing to book a trial order of your products, but the goods we received must come up to sample.

我愿意试销你们的产品,不过所收到的货物必须和这里展示的样品相符。

I am willing to send a trial order of your products, but the goods we order must be up to sample.

我愿意试销你们的产品,不过所收到的货物必须和这里展示的样品相符。

3. How long does it normally take you to ship an order?

通常需要多长时间可以装运所订货物?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

通常你们多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

4. We can ensure you what we promise in the contract.

我们保证合同上的承诺。

We guarantee delivery within two weeks of receipt of orders.

接到订单后我们保证两个星期内交货。

We can guarantee delivery before July 20th.

7月20日前,我们保证可以送货。

5. If you want to know more about our products, we can provide some technical data.

如果您想更多地了解我们的产品,我们可以提供更多的技术资料。

We have a pamphlet in English.

我们有英文的小册子。

These are the relevant publicity materials.

这些是相关资料。

We offer you with a catalog of the newest products for reference.

我们送您一份最新系列产品的目录,以供参考。

I can give you a price list and a brochure of this series for reference.

我可以给您一份价目表和商品手册,以供参考。

Here is a catalog that will give you a good understanding of these products.

这个目录能给您提供我们产品的完整信息。

6. I have an overall understanding of your products and your business principles.

现在我已大致了解了你们的产品和经营原则

I have got a general idea of your products and your business principles.

我已大致了解了你们的产品和经营原则。

I have a ballpark figure of your products and your business principles.

我已大致了解了你们的产品和经营原则。

7. Shall we work out a deal tomorrow afternoon?

可不可以在明天下午作交易?

Shall we make the trade tomorrow afternoon?

可不可以在明天下午作交易?

Shall we transact a business tomorrow afternoon?
 

可不可以在明天下午作交易?
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行