英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-7-2 参观展会 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-10发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 07参观展会,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-7-2商务展会.jpg
1-7-2 At a Trade Fair (2)

1-7-2 参观展会 (二)

Mr. Lin: Good afternoon! My name is Lin, Manager of Sales Department.

林先生:下午好,我姓林,销售部经理。

Mr. Green: Nice to see you, Mr. Lin.

格林先生:林先生您好,很高兴见到您。

Mr. Lin: Nice to see you too, Mr. Green. Please have a seat. What would you like, tea or coffee?

林先生:幸会,格林先生。请坐,喝茶还是咖啡?

Mr. Green: I'd prefer coffee if you don't mind.

格林先生:方便的话来杯咖啡。

Mr. Lin: Not in the least. What do you think of the Fair?

林先生:好的。您对交易会的印象如何?

Mr. Green: Well, there is a great change about the Fair. I have attended three of your fairs, but I find the business scope this time has been broadened, and there are more businessmen than ever before.

格林先生:嗯,此次交易会变化真大啊!我参加过三届交易会,发现此次规模大多了,参展人数也比以前多。

Mr. Lin: Really indeed. Did you find anything interesting?

林先生:是啊,您对什么感兴趣呢?

Mr. Green: Yes, quite a few. We have special interest in your products, particularly in your kids' shoes. The shoes are fashionable and suit our market. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we'll purchase large quantities of them.

格林先生:有不少呢!我们对您的产品很感兴趣,尤其是童鞋。这些童鞋很时尚,很适合我们的市场。如果质量好,价格公道,我们将大量采购。

Mr. Lin: Our shoes are in various colors and sizes. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process. They are not only superior in quality but also attractive in designs. They are well-received overseas and are always in great demand.

林先生:我们的鞋子有各种尺码,颜色多样。产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检验关,不仅质量上乘,设计也非常新颖,在海外很受欢迎,供不应求。

Mr. Green: That sounds nice.

格林先生:不错。

Mr. Lin: Well, for your information, there is an upward tendency on the world market and our prices are likely to rise at any moment. We have specially made out a price-list which covers the most salable on your market. Here is our price sheet and catalogues.

林先生:您知道,最近国际市场上价格有上涨趋势,我们的鞋子价格随时都有可能提高。对适销您方市场的产品我们专门做了一份报价单。这是报价单和产品目录。

Mr. Green: Oh, that's nice. By the way, how long will your offer hold good?

格林先生:太好了!请问,你们报价的有效期一般是多长?

Mr. Lin: 15 days. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other confirmation, naturally.

林先生:15天。我们的价格比其他制造商的开价优惠得多。

Mr. Green: Well, I sincerely hope to establish good business relationships with you and I'd like to have a further discussion with you.

格林先生:真希望与您建立良好的业务关系,很愿意与您进一步交谈。

Mr. Lin: Me too.

林先生:我也是。

 

实用情景句型

1. Not in the least.

好的。

It doesn't matter in the least.

那绝对不要紧。

2. There is a great change about the Fair.

此次交易会变化真大啊!

This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many people and so many showrooms.

我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。

The facility and design of the Trade Show are great.

展览会的设备和设计好极了。

3. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we'll purchase large quantities of them.

如果质量好,价格公道,我们将大量采购。

If both quality and prices are satisfactory, we will place an order with you for the following.

如果我方对质量和价格都很满意,我方将就以下货物向你方订货。

4. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检验关。

The bill went through.

议案正式通过。

The deal did not go through.

这笔交易未谈成。

5. Well, for your information, there is an upward tendency on the world market and our prices are likely to rise at any moment.

您知道,最近国际市场上价格有上涨趋势,我们的鞋子价格随时都有可能提高。

Recently we have been neck deep in order.

近来订单大量涌进,我们无法应付。

Inquiries for this product are getting more numerous. You'd better place your order with us as soon as possible.

对于该商品的询价越来越多,您最好尽快订货。

Since demands are increasing greatly, and the goods in stock are limited, you'd better make your decision and place an order earlier.

需求急剧增长,存货有限,您最好尽快决定、及早订货。

6. Here is our price sheet and catalogues.

这是报价单和产品目录。

Could you provide us with a complete set of your latest catalogues, together with a price list?

你能给我们提供完整的产品目录和价格单吗?

Please give us your catalogue and price list, together with samples, if available.

请给我们目录和价格单,如果有样品也请一并提供。

It would be appreciated if I could have your relative brochure and samples.

如果您能提供相关的宣传手册和样品,我将不胜感激。

Would you please give us four copies of the relevant catalogue for our reference? Samples and technical data would be welcomed, if it is possible.

你能给我们四本相关目录作参考吗?如果还能给我们提供样品和技术参数就更好了。

7. By the way, how long will your offer hold good?

请问,你们报价的有效期一般是多长?

The offer remains firm for 3 days.

该报价3天有效。

The offer keeps open until next Monday.

该报价有效期到下周一。

The price may change in 3 days.

报价3天后可能会变。

The offer will remain open until 3:00 pm, May 12th, Beijing time.

这个报价有效期到北京时间5月12日下午3:00。

The offer is subject to your reply reaching us within one week.

该报价以贵方一周内答复我方为有效。

The price is subject to your reply reaching here Monday our time.
 

此价格以我方时间星期一收到答复为有效。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行