英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-8-1 商务致电 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-11发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 08商务致电,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-8-1商务致电.jpg
1-8-1 Business Telephoning (1)

1-8-1 商务致电 (一)

David: Good morning, Computronics. Can I help you?

大卫:早上好,这里是Computronics,有什么能为您效劳?

Mr. Chen: Yes, could I speak to Jack Zhao in Human Resources, please?

陈先生:是的。我想找人力资源部的杰克·赵。

David: Certainly sir. Who's speaking please?

大卫:好的。请问您是哪位?

Mr. Chen: Harry Chen from Sounds Fantastic in Singapore.

陈先生:我是新加坡Sounds Fantastic的哈里·陈。

David: I'll just put you through, sir.

大卫:我这就帮您接过去,先生。

Mr. Zhao: Human Resources, Jack Zhao speaking.

赵先生:人力资源部,我是杰克·赵。

Mr. Chen: Hello, Mr. Zhao. This is Harry Chen at Sounds Fantastic.

陈先生:喂,你好,赵先生。我是Sounds Fantastic的哈里·陈。

Mr. Zhao: Hello, Mr. Chen. I got your fax about your trip to Hong Kong next week.

赵先生:你好,陈先生。我收到你的传真了,你说下个星期来香港。

Mr. Chen: Yes, well, that's why I'm calling-just to make sure that everything's OK for my visit.

陈先生:是的。我打电话就是为这事,我想确认一下我来香港的事不会有什么问题吧?

Mr. Zhao: Well, the details in your fax seem fine. So you'll be arriving on Wednesday 18 October. Is that right?

赵先生:当然,你在传真上的具体安排看上去没问题。就是说,你在10月18日星期三到香港,是吗?

Mr. Chen: Yes, at 3:00 in the afternoon if that's OK.

陈先生:是的,如果可以的话我在下午3点钟到。

Mr. Zhao: 3:00 would be fine. I won't be here, but I'll ask my colleague John Wang to meet you. Will you want to look around the plant while you're here?

赵先生:3点钟没问题。那天我不在,不过我会叫我的同事约翰·王去接你。你来了以后是否想去工厂看看?

Mr. Chen: Yes, please and to discuss product training. It's a pity you won't be there. Maybe I can change my schedule. Are you in the office on Tuesday instead?

陈先生:好的。我还想谈谈生产培训的事。很可惜你不在。也许我可以改一下日程安排。你星期二在公司吗?

Mr. Zhao: I'm here in the morning but I'm going to Japan in the afternoon.

赵先生:上午我在,但下午我要去日本。

Mr. Chen: Well, I'll see if I can change my plans and I'll phone you back.

陈先生:嗯,我看看能不能把日程安排作些改动,我回头再打电话给你。

Mr. Zhao: OK. Fine.

赵先生:好的。

Mr. Chen: I'll speak to you later. Bye.

陈先生:我回头再联系你。再见。

 

实用情景句型

1. Could I speak to Jack Zhao in Human Resources, please?

我想找人力资源部的杰克·赵。

I'd like to speak to Jack Zhao in Human Resources please.

请接人力资源部杰克·赵。

May I speak to Chris, please?

我能和克里斯通话吗?

Can I talk to Miss Mary Green?

我能找下玛丽·格林小姐吗?

I'd like to speak to Mr. Jones.

我想找琼斯先生。

Would you ask Mr. Baker to step to the phone?

您能让巴克先生接下电话吗?

Is Sue James in?

休·唐姆斯在吗?

Could you put me through to someone in the Sales Department about complaints?

我要投诉,请给我接销售部有关人员。

I'd like to speak to someone in the Customer Service Department. I have a complaint to make.

我想找顾客服务部的人说话,我要投诉。

2. Who's speaking please?

请问您是哪位?

Who is it?

请问您是哪位?

Who is this, please?

请问您是哪位?

Who's calling, please?

请问您是哪位?

Who do you wish to talk to?

请问您是哪位?

May I ask who's calling?

请问您是哪位?

Who should I say is calling?

请问您是哪位?

Who am I speaking with?

请问您是哪位?

Who am I talking to?

请问您是哪位?

3. I'll just put you through, sir.

我这就帮您接过去,先生。

I'll connect you with Jack Zhao in Human Resources.

我帮您接通人力资源部的杰克·赵。

The line's engaged at the moment.

线路正忙,请稍等。

Would you like to hold?

线路正忙,请稍等。

Ms Zhao is not in her office at the moment. Would you like to phone back later/leave a message?

赵女士现在不在办公室,您稍后再打过来/您留个言,好吗?

4. Will you want to look around the plant while you're here?

你来了以后是否想去工厂看看?

Would you like to visit the plant while you're here.

你来以后是否想去工厂看看?

5. Are you in the office on Tuesday instead?

你星期二在公司吗?

Are you free for a meeting on Thursday?

你星期四有空见个面吗

Can you make a meeting on Thursday?

星期四你抽得出时间见面吗?

Are you free for a meeting on Tuesday?

你星期二有空见个面吗?

6. I'll speak to you later.

我回头再联系你。

I must discuss the matter with Amanda herself.

我一定要和阿曼达本人讨论这件事情。

I'll call back later.

我过一会儿再打来。

I'll call him again later.

我过一会儿再打来。

I'll ring again one hour later.

我一个小时之后再打过来。

What time would you suggest that I call him again?
 

您认为我什么时候再打来比较方便呢?
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行