英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-8-2 商务致电 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-12发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 08商务致电,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-8-2商务致电.jpg
1-8-2 Business Telephoning (2)

1-8-2 商务致电 (二)

David: Good afternoon, this is ABC Inc. Can I help you?

大卫:下午好,这里是ABC公司,我能帮您吗?

Grey: Yes, I'd like to speak to Tom Lee in Human Resources please.

格瑞:请接人力资源部汤姆·李。

David: Certainly sir, I'll put you through. Who's speaking please?

大卫:好的,先生,我帮您接过去,请问您是哪位?

Grey: Grey Chen from DFC Electronics in Singapore.

格瑞:我是新加坡DFC Electronics的格瑞·陈。

David: Just one moment. Mr. Chen...Hello, Mr. Chen, I'm afraid Mr. Lee is not in his office. Would you like to leave a message?

大卫:请稍等,陈先生……喂,陈先生,对不起,李先生不在办公室。您要留言吗?

Grey: Yes. Can you tell Mr. Lee that I have changed my plans? I will be able to see him next Tuesday morning at around 10 in the morning.

格瑞:好的。请转告李先生我的日程有了变化。我下周二早上十点左右可以与他见面。

David: So you'd like to see Mr. Lee next Tuesday morning at 10. Is that right?

大卫:您想在下周二早上十点左右见李先生,对吗?

Grey: Yes. Can you ask him to ring me to confirm the time?

格瑞:对。你叫他打电话给我确认一下时间,好吗?

David: I'll do that, Mr. Chen. Does he have your number?

大卫:好的,陈先生。他有您的电话号码吗?

Grey: Yes, he does.

格瑞:他有。

David: Fine.

大卫:好的。

Grey: OK, thanks very much. Bye.

格瑞:好了,谢谢你,再见。

David: Goodbye, Mr. Chen.

大卫:再见,陈先生。

 

实用情景句型

1. Just one moment.

请稍等。

Hold on, please.

请稍等。

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Hold the line, please.

请稍等。

One moment, please.

请稍等。

Please hang on.

请稍等。

Would you mind holding for one minute?

您介意等一分钟吗?

I'll put her on the phone. Just a second.

我会请她听电话,请等一下。

I'll tell him you're calling.

我告诉他您打电话来了。

I'll see if he's free.

我看他是否有空。

I'll call him.

我去叫他。

I'll get him for you.

我去叫他。

2. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留言吗?

May I take a message?

您想让我传个口信吗?

Do you have any message?

您想要留个口信吗?

Could I take a message?

您想让我传个口信吗?

Can I take a message?

您想让我传个口信吗?

Would you like me to relay a message for you?

您想让我传个口信吗?

Do you have any message that I can pass to her?

您想让我传个口信给她吗?

Do you want to leave a word for her?

您想让我传个口信给她吗?

Is there anything you,d like me to tell her?

您想让我传个口信给她吗?

Can I leave a message?

可以帮我留话吗?

Do you think I could leave a message?

可以帮我留话吗?

Do you mind if I leave a message?

可以帮我留话吗?

May I leave a message?

可以帮我留话吗?

3. Can you tell Mr. Lee that I have changed my plans? I will be able to see him next Tuesday morning at around 10 in the morning.

请转告李先生我的日程有了变化。我下周二早上十点左右可以与他见面。

I'm afraid I don't quite follow. What do you mean?

对不起,我不是很明白。您的意思是……?

I'm afraid it's a bit noisy here. Could you speak up a bit, please?

对不起,这有点吵。您能大点声吗?

I'm afraid I didn't catch that number. Can you repeat it a little slower, please?

对不起,那个号码我没记下,您能说得慢一点吗?

I'm afraid I didn't quite catch your name. Could you spell it please?

对不起,我没听清楚您的名字,请再拼一下,好吗?

4. So you'd like to see Mr. Lee next Tuesday morning at 10. Is that right?

您想在下周二早上十点左右见李先生,对吗?

Could I just check I've got the details right? So you are Mr. Jones, and you want to see Mr. Chen next Wednesday afternoon at 2:00. Is that right?

我来核实一下我记下的内容是否正确,好吗?您是琼斯先生,想在下周三下午2点见陈先生,对吗?

Can I just confirm your message? You will be phoning Mr. Jan back at 3:00 p.m. local time. Is that right?

您的留言我再说一遍好吗?您将在当地时间下午3点给简先生回电,对吗?

5. Can you ask him to ring me to confirm the time?

你叫他打电话给我确认一下时间,好吗?

Would you tell him to give me a ring when he's back?

请您让他回来后给我打个电话好吗?

Would you tell him to call me back later when he's back?

请您让他回来后给我打个电话好吗?

Please ask him to call me as soon as he gets in.

请他一回来就给我打电话。

Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns.

请他一回来就给我打电话。

6. I'll do that. Mr. Chen.

好的,陈先生。

I'll be sure that he will get the message.

我一定会转告他的。

I'm sure that he will get the message.

我一定会转告他的。

I'll give him this message as soon as he gets in.

他一回来我就把口信告诉他。

I'll certainly pass your message on to him as soon as he returns.

他一回来我就把口信告诉他。

I'll ask/have him to call you as soon as he's back.

他一回来,我就叫他给您打电话。

I'll have him get in touch with you as soon as he comes back.
 

只要他一回来,我请他立刻与您联系。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行