英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 1-9-2 离别在即 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-14发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 09离别在即,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-9-2离别在即.jpg
1-9-2 Parting (2)

1-9-2 离别在即 (二)

Mr. Lin: Hello, Mr. Green. I am Caroe Lin.

林先生:您好,格林先生。我是卡洛·林。

Mr. Green: Hi, Mr. Lin. I am very glad that we have successfully signed the contract. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.

格林先生:嗨,林先生,我很高兴我们能成功地签订了合同。我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。

Mr. Lin: Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to attend a very important meeting.

林先生:噢,对不趟打扰您了。我打电话来是跟您道别的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去给您送行了,因为我要去开一个很重要的会。

Mr. Green: It doesn't matter, Mr. Lin. I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.

格林先生:没关系,林先生。我能理解。我知道您很忙,工作第一嘛。

Mr. Lin: Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost two weeks. How fast time flies!

林先生:谢谢您的理解。时间过得真快呀!转眼您都在这儿待了快两周了。

Mr. Green: Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you and your company for your help during my stay here in Shanghai.

格林先生:是呀。在此我要向您和贵公司为我在上海期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。

Mr. Lin: It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.

林先生:我们很愿意为您效劳。跟您一起工作很愉快。

Mr. Green: Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.

格林先生:跟您合作我也同样开心。我希望还能再有机会合作

Mr. Lin: Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?

林先生:真的吗?那太好了!会的。对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?

Mr. Green: It's Flight No. 104, Eastern Airlines, which leaves at ten o'clock tomorrow night.

格林先生:是东方航空公司的104号班机,明天晚上10点起飞。

Mr. Lin: OK, I will send someone to see you off.

林先生:好的,我会派人去送您。

Mr. Green: That is so thoughtful of you.

格林先生:您真是想得太周到了。

Mr. Lin: My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.

林先生:您不用客气。您多保重,一路顺风。

Mr. Green: Thanks a lot. I am very pleased that our cooperation ends in not only a great success but also friendship. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.

格林先生:非常感谢。我很高兴我们不但生意谈成了,而且还结下了深厚的友谊。我和我太太将欢迎并期待您能来做客。

Mr. Lin: Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Bye-bye.

林先生:一言为定。盼望与您再会。常联系,再见。

Mr. Green: Goodbye. Thanks again.

格林先生:再见,再次感谢。

 

实用情景句型

1. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.

我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。

I am going back tomorrow, and I am coming to say good-bye to you.

我明天就要回国了,特来向您告辞。

I'm leaving for home tomorrow.

我打算明天回国。

2. And I would like to convey my thanks to you and your company for your help during my stay here in Shanghai.

在此我要向您和贵公司为我在上海期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。

Thank you for your consideration.

谢谢您的关照。

You have always been very kind to me.

您对我一直很关照。

I should say thanks for your kindness.

谢谢您对我这么好。

I should say thank you so much for your assistance.

非常感谢您的帮助。

I'm very grateful to you for your warm hospitality.

您热情好客,我非常感谢。

Please convey my thanks to your boss for the hospitality shown to me.

请代我向你们老板表示感谢,感谢他的盛情款待。

Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in Britain.

十分感谢我在英国逗留期间您为我所做的一切。

I must thank you again for your generous help on behalf of my company.

我必须代表我们公司再次感谢您对我们慷慨的帮助。

3. It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.

我们很愿意为您效劳。跟您一起工作很愉快。

It's very kind of you to say so. But really, I don't think I have done nearly enough.

很高兴您这么说。但实际上我所做的还远远不够。

Don't mention it. It's a pleasure to help you, Mr. Brown.

不客气,布朗先生,能帮到您是我们的荣幸。

It's very kind of you to say so, but really, I don't think I have done enough.

非常感谢您能这样夸我,但我确实认为我做得很不够。

4. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?

对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?

When are you off?

什么时候走?

When are you thinking of going?

什么时候走?

Have you got your ticket?

您拿到票了吗?

Have you had your ticket confirmed already?

您的票已经确认了吗?

Have you packed your luggage?

您行李打包好了吗?

Is your luggage all here with you?

行李都带齐了吗?

5. Take care and have a nice trip.

您多保重,一路顺风。

Happy landings.

一路顺风。

Good luck on your trip.

一路顺风。

I wish you a pleasant journey home.

祝您回家旅途愉快。

I hope you have a nice trip home.

祝旅途愉快。

Goodbye. Have a nice trip/flight.

再见,一路顺风。

Wish you a safe landing in the States.

祝您平安到达美国。

Have a safe trip back.

祝您平安返回。

6. Hope to see you again soon.

盼望与您再会。

I hope we'll meet again.

我希望我们以后还会再见面。

I hope to see you again soon.

我希望不久以后再见。

I hope we can get together again.

我希望不久以后再见。

I do hope you'll come next time.

我真希望您下次能来。

I hope you can come back to China sometime.

我希望您以后还会再来中国。

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

欢迎以后多来北京!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next time.

我盼望下次见面。

7. Keep in touch then.

常联系。

Don't forget to give me a ring.

别忘记给我打电话。

Give me a call when you get there.

到了别忘记给我打电话。

Phone me when you get there.

到了别忘记给我打电话。

Don't forget to drop us a line.
 

别忘了给我们写信。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行