英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-1-1 询盘问盘 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-15发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 01询盘问盘,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-1-1询盘问盘.jpg
2-1-1 Inquiry

2-1-1 询盘问盘

Mr. Smith: Good morning. I'm David Smith from Fashion & Health Textiles Import and Export Corporation of Liverpool. Here's my card.

史密斯先生:早上好。我是利物浦时尚健康纺织品进出口公司的大卫·史密斯,这是我的名片。

Mr. Lee: Thank you. I'm Tony Lee, sales representative of Shanghai Meili Textiles Factory. Nice to meet you.

李先生:谢谢。我是托尼·李,上海美丽纺织品厂的业务员。很高兴见到您。

Mr. Smith: Likewise. I'm very interested in your cotton bed-sheets and pillowcases. I have seen your exhibits and catalogues. They are attractive. Here is a list of requirements. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Liverpool.

史密斯先生:我也是。我对贵厂生产的纯棉床单和枕套很感兴趣,已经参观过你们的展品和目录,它们很具有吸引力。这是我的需求清单。我想知道你方最低的报价,利物浦到岸价。

Mr. Lee: Thank you for your inquiry, Mr. Smith. These are brand-new products of ours. I'm quite sure that they would be the best-selling ones of ours this year.

李先生:感谢您的询盘。史密斯先生,这些都是我们的最新产品,我相信它们会成为我们今年最畅销的产品。

Mr. Smith: Good. I'm thinking of trying some out.

史密斯先生:很好。我正考虑试试。

Mr. Lee: I'm glad to hear that. We'd be only too pleased to explore this possibility of new business with you. Mr. Smith, would you let us know what quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

李先生:对此我很高兴。我方非常乐意与您一起开创这笔生意的合作机会。史密斯先生,您能否告诉我您的需求量以方便我们作出相应的报价?

Mr. Smith: OK, I'll do that. Could you give me an indication of the price?

史密斯先生:好的,可以。你能不能给我一些关于价格的提示?

Mr. Lee: Here are our latest FOB price sheets. All the prices on the sheets are subject to our final confirmation.

李先生:这是我们最新的离岸价清单。上面所有的报价都需经过我方的最后确认。

Mr. Smith: For how long does your quotation price remain open?

史密斯先生:你们的报价有效期是多长?

Mr. Lee: 15 days. And the size of your order?

李先生:15天,您的订货量呢?

Mr. Smith: That will depend on your price. If your price is favorable, we can place an order immediately.

史密斯先生:这要根据你们的报价而定。如果价格很优惠,我们可以立即下订单。

Mr. Lee: Well, actually, from the price sheets, you will find our prices are very competitive. You know, the prices of materials have gone up sharply. But the prices of our products haven't changed much.

李先生:其实看了我们的价格清单,您就会发现我们的价格实际上已经非常有竞争力。您要知道,原材料价格已经大幅上涨,而我们的产品价格并未作出大幅调整。

Mr. Smith: I'm pleased to hear that. How long will it take you to deliver the goods?

史密斯先生:我很高兴听到这些。你们需要多久才能交货?

Mr. Lee: Usually we deliver the goods within 2 months after receipt of the covering letter of credit.

李先生:通常我们会在收到信用证后两个月内交货。

Mr. Smith: Good. I can't make the decision by myself. I will call my head office in Britain and consider the price carefully. I will come back to you tomorrow. All right?

史密斯先生:很好。可是我做不了主,我会向英国总部打电话汇报并认真考虑你们的价格。明天我再来找你。可以吗?

Mr. Lee: Right. See you tomorrow.

李先生:好的。明天见。

 

实用情景句型

1. Good morning. I'm David Smith from Fashion & Health Textiles Import and Export Corporation of Liverpool. Here's my card.

早上好。我是利物浦时尚健康纺织品进出口公司的大卫·史密斯,这是我的名片。

Good afternoon, I'm Jerry Lee of ABC Company.

下午好,我是ABC公司的杰瑞·李。

Would you mind exchanging a calling card with me?

我们能交换一下名片吗?

Can I have your business card, so I can contact you later with respect to the trade?

您可以给我张名片吗,以便我日后就贸易的事宜和您联系?

Here is my new card.

这是我的新名片。

I would appreciate your comments.

请多多指教。

Please give your comments.

请多多指教。

Your comments and directions are welcome.

欢迎您的指导和批评。

2. I'm very interested in your cotton bed-sheets and pillowcases.

我对贵厂生产的纯棉床单和枕套很感兴趣。

I'm very keen on your cotton bed-sheets and pillowcases.

我对贵厂生产的纯棉床单和枕套很 感兴趣。

3. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Liverpool.

我想知道你方最低的报价,利物浦到岸价。

Would you please give me your lowest quotations, CIF Liverpool?

请报你方最低的报价,利物浦到岸价。

What's your lowest quotations, CIF Liverpool?

请报你方最低的报价,利物浦到岸价。

Could you give us some idea about your lowest quotations, CIF Liverpool?

请报你方最低的报价,利物浦到岸价。

We'll be glad to have your quotations on CIF Shanghai basis inclusive of 5% discount.

要是您能给我们报一下含5%折扣的上海到岸价,我们会很感激。

We should be much grateful if you quote us your most favorable price for cell phone CIF London.

如果您能给我报手机最优惠的伦敦到岸价,我们将不胜感激。

4. These are brand-new products of ours. I'm quite sure that they would be the best-selling ones of ours this year.

这些都是我们的最新产品,我相信它们会成为我们今年最畅销的产品。

Our products are noted for (well-known for / famous for / renowned for) their superior quality.

我们的产品以高质量闻名于世。

One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

Our goods are best sellers in the European market.

我们的产品在欧洲市场上极度热销。

5. Could you let us know what quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

您能否告诉我您的需求量以方便我们作出相应的报价?

How many do you intend to order?

这种产品你们想订多少?

How many sets of this type of washing machines would you like to order?

你想订购多少台这种洗衣机?

How much are you going to increase your order?

你的订量要增加多少?

6. Could you give me an indication of the price?

你能不能给我一些关于价格的提示?

Can you give me an indication of the price?

你们能否提出一个估计价格?

Would you give me an indication of the price?

你们能否提出一个估计价格?

I want you to give me an indication of the price.

我想让你们给我一个估计价格。

7. For how long does your quotation price remain open?

你们的报价有效期是多长?

How long will the offer remain good?

报价有效期多长?

How long will you leave your offer open?

报价有效期多长?

How long will you keep your offer open?

报价有效期多长?

8. How long will it take you to deliver the goods?

你们需要多久才能交货?

May I know when we could expect delivery?

请问你们什么时候可以交货?

It usually takes us two months to make delivery, and for a special order, it takes a little longer, three months.

通常我们需要两个月的时间才能交货,对于特殊订货,需要的时间更长一些,三个月。

You can rest assured that delivery will be made before the end of May.
 

请您放心,交货日期定于五月底之前。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行