英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-1-2 询盘问盘 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-16发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 01询盘问盘,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-1-2 询盘问盘.jpg
2-1-2 Inquiry

2-1-2 询盘问盘

Mr. Smith: Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

史密斯先生:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

Mr. Lee: Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.

李先生:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

Mr. Smith: May I have your offer of model ZX303?

史密斯先生:可以给我ZX33型号商品的报价吗?

Mr. Lee: Here you are. But the offer is subject to immediate acceptance.

李先生:给你。但这个价格要立即接受才有效。

Mr. Smith: How long will you keep your offer valid?

史密斯先生:报价的有效期多长?

Mr. Lee: It's good for twenty-four hours only.

李先生:有效期只有24小时。

Mr. Smith: How long will the offer remain good?

史密斯先生:报价有效期到何时为止?

Mr. Lee: It will remain firm till Friday.

李先生:有效期到星期五为止。

Mr. Smith: Does the price include any commission for us?

史密斯先生:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

Mr. Lee: It includes a commission of five percent for you.

李先生:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

Mr. Smith: Will you quote us the price CIF three percent Marseilles?

史密斯先生:请给我们报包括3%的佣金,马赛交货的到岸价好吗?

Mr. Lee: Here it is. I'm sure you'll find our price worth accepting. What's more, inquires for these items are rising. Heavy inquires witness the quality of our products,

李先生:这是报价。我相信你会认为我方的价格比较合理。另外,客户对该商品的询盘日益增加。大量询盘证明我们产品质重过硬。

Mr. Smith: All your quotations CIF?

史密斯先生:你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?

Mr. Lee: Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.

李先生:是的,但如果你要离岸价的话,我们也可以报。

Mr. Smith: Could you provide some samples free of charge?

史密斯先生:能否免费提供一些样品?

Mr. Lee: I'm sorry we can't. But we can make a discount on the samples.

李先生:很抱歉,不能免费,但样品可以打个折扣。

Mr. Smith: How is the fur market?

史密斯先生:皮货市场如何?

Mr. Lee: Well, it's not very brisk. But the selling season is getting near. Maybe more buyers will be in the market. How many pieces do you want this time?

李先生:并不太景气。不过销售旺季就要到了,也许买方会多些。这次你要多少件?

Mr. Smith: 8,000 pieces. It's an attractive quantity, isn't it? I hope you'll quote us on your best terms. We want to find out if you can supply Walnut Meat?

史密斯先生:八千件,数量挺大,希望按最优惠的条件报价。我们想知道你们能否供应核桃仁?

Mr. Lee: Walnut Meat is in high demand these days. We're sorry nothing is available at the moment.

李先生:这些日子核桃仁的需求量很大。很遗憾,目前无货可供。

Mr. Smith: Do you think you will get any more in a short time?

史密斯先生:你们最近还会进货吗?

Mr. Lee: Not for the moment. But we'll keep your order before us. When the next supply comes in, we'll get in touch with you.

李先生:暂时不会。不过我们会把你的询价放在心上,等下一批货来时,我们就和你联系。

Mr. Smith: When will you get ready for new supply?

史密斯先生:什么时候你们会有新货供应?

Mr. Lee: We expect it to be in early October.

李先生:估计十月初可以进货。

 

实用情景句型

1. Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

Would you please give me an offer for Item No. 88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗

Would you like to give me an offer for Item No. 88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗

Could you give me an offer for Item No. 88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗

Can you give me an offer for Item No. 88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

2. Will you quote us the price CIF three percent Marseilles?

请给我们报包括3%的佣金,马赛交货的到岸价好吗?

I would like to have your best price CIF Marseilles including three percent commission.

我想知道你们包括3%佣金在内的马赛交货的到岸价。

I would like to know your best price of CIF Marseilles containing three percent commission.

我想知道你们包括3%佣金在内的马赛交货的到岸价。

I would like to know the best price CIF Marseilles and three percent commission in it.

我想知道你们包括3%佣金在内的马赛交货的到岸价。

I would like to know your best price of CIF Marseilles as well as three percent commission in it.

我想知道你们包括3%佣金在内的马赛交货的到岸价。

3. I'm sure you'll find our price worth accepting.

我相信你会认为我方的价格比较合理。

I'm sure you'll find our price acceptable.

我相信你会认为我方的价格比较合理。

I'm sure you'll find our price is worthy of accepting.

我相信你会认为我方的价格比较合理。

4. Inquires for these items are rising.

客户对该商品的询盘日益増加。

Inquiries for these items are getting more numerous.

客户对该商品的询盘日益增加。

Inquiries for these items are increasing everyday.

客户对该商品的询盘日益增加。

Inquiries for these items are climbing up everyday.

客户对该商品的询盘日益增加。

5. Heavy inquires witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

Large enquiries illustrate the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

Heavy enquiries show the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

Large enquiries testify the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

Heavy enquiries prove the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

6. Could you provide some samples free of charge?

能否免费提供一些样品?

Could you provide some free samples, please?

能否免费提供一些样品?

Could I get some samples for nothing?

能否免费提供一些样品?

7. I hope you'll quote us on your best terms.

希望你们按最优惠的条件报价。

I hope you'll quote us on your favourable terms.

希望你们按最优惠的条件报价。

I hope you'll quote us on your favourable conditions.

希望你们按最优惠的条件报价。

I hope you'll quote us on your preferential terms.

希望你们按最优惠的条件报价。

8. We're sorry nothing is available at the moment.

很遗憾,目前无货可供。

We very much regret that the goods you inquire for are not available now.

很抱歉,这种商品暂时无货可供。

We are sorry that this item is out of stock for the time.

很抱歉,这种商品暂时无货可供。

Thank you for your inquiry, but the goods are now out of stock.

谢谢您的询问,可是现在库存无货。

I'm sorry we've sold out of the goods at the moment.

抱歉,全都卖光了。

I'm afraid we don't have any on hand.

恐怕我们现在没有货。

I'm sorry, we just filled a very large order that cleared us out of stock.

很抱歉,我们刚完成了一个很大的订单,库存量都清空了。

I'm sorry, we've got no inventory on that at present.

很抱歉,目前该产品没有库存。

9. But we'll keep your order before us.

不过我们会把你的询价放在心上。

But we'll keep your inquiry in mind.
 

不过我们会把你的询价放在心上。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行