英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-2-1 询盘问盘 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-17发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 02询盘问盘,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-2-1报价换盘.jpg
2-2-1 Offer

2-2-1 报价报盘

Mr. Brown: We're very much interested in your products. May I have a copy of your price sheet?

布朗先生:我们对你们的产品非常感兴趣。能给我一份你们的价格单吗?

Mr. Yang: Yes. Here's a copy of our latest price list. All prices in the price list are subject to our final confirmation.

杨先生:可以。这是我们最新的价目表。价目表上的所有价格都以我方最后确认为准。

Mr. Brown: All your prices are on CIF basis, right?

布朗先生:你们所有的价格都是到岸价,对吗?

Mr. Yang: Yes. Would you please tell me the main items you are interested in?

杨先生:是的。你能告诉我,你们对什么产品最感兴趣吗?

Mr. Brown: We are thinking about buying 5 tons of groundnuts. Please let us know your lowest possible prices. If your prices are favorable, we are ready to place the order.

布朗先生:我们正在考虑购买5吨花生。请告诉我们你们的最低价格。如果你们的价格便宜,我们很愿意订货。

Mr. Yang: OK. I will make you a special offer, which is RMB 5,000 per ton CIF your city. I am sure you'll find our price most favorable.

杨先生:好的。我将给你们一个特殊的报价,你们城市的到岸价为每吨5元人民币。我确信你会发现我们的价格是最便宜的。

Mr. Brown: I'm glad to hear that. I wonder whether there are any changes in your price?

布朗先生:听你这么说我很高兴。不知你们的价格有没有变化?

Mr. Yang: The price of this product has changed a bit compared with that of last year.

杨先生:这种产品的价格和去年相比有微小变化。

Mr. Brown: How long will you keep your offer open?

布朗先生:你方报价的有效期是多长时间?

Mr. Yang: Only three days.

杨先生:只有3天的时间。

Mr. Brown: I don't need that long to make up my mind. I will inform you of the result by tomorrow morning.

布朗先生:我做决定用不了那么长时间。最迟明天上午我会通知你结果的。

 

实用情景句型

1. Here's a copy of our latest price list.

这是我们最新的价目表。

Here are our latest price sheet.

这是我们最新的价目表。

Here are our newest price sheet.

这是我们最新的价目表。

This is our newest price sheet.

这是我们最新的价目表。

This is our latest price sheet.

这是我们最新的报价单。

We are supplying you several copies of our list enabling you to make a suitable selection.

现在提供几份目录,供你做适当选择。

We are providing you several copies of our list so that you can make a proper selection.

现在提供几份目录,供你做适当选择。

We are showing you several copies of our list which can enable you to make a suitable choice.

现在提供几份目录,供你做适当选择。

We are giving you several copies of our list in order that you can have a proper selection.

现在提供几份目录,供你做适当选择。

We are offering you several copies of our list by which you can make a proper decision.

现在提供几份目录,供你做适当选择。

2. All prices in the price list are subject to our final confirmation.

价目表上的所有价格都以我方最后确认为准。

We offer you subject to prior sale.

本报盘以先售为条件。

The firm offer remains valid until 20th of September, 2009.

该实盘在29年9月2日以前有效。

This is a lump offer which you must accept all or none.

这是一个综合报盘,你必须全要或者不要。

This is a lump offer which you can't accept partly.

这是一个综合报盘,你必须全要或者不要。

3. All your prices are on CIF basis, right?

你们所有的价格都是到岸价,是吗?

Do you quote FOB or CIF?

你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?

Either can be done, though we usually quote on CIF basis.

报哪种都行,不过我们一般报到岸价。

All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.

所有报价与往常一样都是新加坡离岸价。

4. We are thinking about buying 5 tons of groundnuts.

我们正在考虑购买5吨花生。

We're considering purchasing 5 tons of groundnuts.

我们正在考虑订购5吨花生。

We're thinking about ordering 5 tons of groundnuts.

我们正在考虑订购5吨花生。

We're thinking about placing an order for 5 tons of groundnuts.

我们正在考虑订购5吨花生。

5. I will make you a special offer, which is RMB 5,000 per ton CIF your city.

我将给你们一个特殊的报价,你们城市的到岸价为每吨5000元人民币。

The price for each equipment is 500 dollars CIF Japan.

每台设备到日本的到岸价是500美。

We are glad to make you an offer/a quotation for our goods.

我们很乐意为您就我们的产品进行发盘/报价。

In compliance with your request, we quote you without engagement like this.

据您的要求,我们为您报虚盘如下。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

6. I am sure you'll find our price most favorable.

我确信你会发现我们的价格是最便宜的。

You will surely find our price very competitive.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常有竞争力。

You will surely find our price very acceptable.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常有竞争力。

You will surely find our price very worthwhile.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常有竞争力。

You will find our price worth accepting.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常有竞争力。

You will surely find our price very favorable.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常优惠。

You will see that our prices are the most attractive.

你肯定会发现我们的价格非常有吸引力。

7. I don't need that long to make up my mind.

我做决定用不了那么长时间。

I don't need that long to make a decision.

我作决定用不了那么长时间。

It doesn't take me that long time to make a decision.

我作决定用不了那么长时间。

8. I will inform you of the result by tomorrow morning.

迟明天上午我会通知你结果的。

I will notify you of the result by tomorrow morning.

最迟明天上午我会通知你结果的。

I will give you a notice of the result by tomorrow morning.
 

最迟明天上午我会通知你结果的。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行