英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-2-2 询盘问盘 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-18发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 02询盘问盘,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-2-2报价换盘.jpg
2-2-2 Offer

2-2-2 报价报盘

Mr. Jones: Mr. Ma, I'd like to know your offer of your green tea.

琼斯先生:马先生,我想了解你们绿茶的报价。

Mr. Ma: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mr. Jones. 2,000 cases of green tea, at $ 80 per kilogram, CIF London. The earliest shipment will be in August.

马先生:好的,我方一直为您保留着报价呢,琼斯先生。2000箱绿茶,每千克80美金CIF伦敦到岸价。最早装运时间为八月份。

Mr. Jones: That's not a good price for an old client like me!

琼斯先生:这可不是给我这样的老客户的好价钱!

Mr. Ma: I'm quite surprised to hear you saying that. You know, when you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. The demand for our products has kept rising. And considering the quality, I should say the price is very reasonable. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.

马先生:我很诧异您会这样说。您知道,当您在对比价格时,必须把一切都考虑进去。我们产品的需求量一直不断地上升。考虑到产品的质量,我得说这个价格非常合理。其他客户不断购买我们的产品这一事实就说明了问题。

Mr. Jones: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price.

琼斯先生:可是我想这个价格会使我们的顾客很难接受。

Mr. Ma: To be frank with you, if it weren't for our long-term relations, we wouldn't consider making you a firm offer at this price.

马先生:实话和您说吧,要不是看在我们长期合作的份上,我们绝不会用这个价格给您发实盘的。

Mr. Jones: All right. To close the deal, I guess I have to accept. Now let's discuss about the quantity. You said you could offer me only 2,000 cases, which is far from enough for me. Last year we sold 3,800 cases, and I'm sure it will do better this year. I hope you can offer me at least 2,000 more.

琼斯先生:好吧,为了达成交易,我想我只能接受了。现在咱们谈谈数量。您说只能给我提供2000箱,这远远不够。去年我们就售出了3800箱,而且我确信今年的销量会更好。我希望您能至少多给我2000箱。

Mr. Ma: Because of the rapid growth of both our domestic and foreign markets, our production can barely meet the demand. 2,500 cases are the best I can offer you at present.

马先生:由于我方的国内外市场迅速扩张,我们的产量满足不了需求。目前我最多只能给您2500箱。

Mr. Jones: If you can't supply my need to the full, our customers will turn to other suppliers for their requirements. Can you supply me another 500 cases.

琼斯先生:如果您不能满足我的需要,我们的顾客就会转向其他的供货商购买所需。您能再给500箱吗?

Mr. Ma: Well, we'll try our best to satisfy your demand for the additional 500 cases.

马先生:嗯,我们尽最大努力满足您的需要,再给您500箱。

Mr. Jones: All right, I'll take 3,000 cases this time. But I hope you could supply the other 1,000 cases when the next supply comes in.

琼斯先生:好吧,这次我就要3000箱,但是我希望一旦有货可供,您能再给我们1000箱。

Mr. Ma: We'll get in touch with you when our supply position improves.

马先生:一旦我们的供货情况改善,我就会与您联系的。

Mr. Jones: I see. What about your delivery time? I hope you can do it the sooner, the better.

琼斯先生:你们的装运时间是多久?我希望越快越好。

Mr. Ma: OK. No problem. We'll try our best and see if we can do better next year.

马先生:好的,没问题。我们会尽快。希望明年能更好地合作。

 

实用情景句型

1. Well, we've been holding it for you, Mr. Jones.

好的,我方一直为您保留着报价呢,琼斯先生。

Well, we've been keeping it for you, Mr. Jones.

好的,我们一直为您保留着报价呢,琼斯先生。

Well, we've been reserving it for you, Mr. Jones.

好的,我们一直为您保留着报价呢,琼斯先生。

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

We have prepared the offer for you.

我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

We have made the offer ready for you.

我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

The offer is ready for you.

我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

It is ready for us to offer you.

我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

2. That's not a good price for an old client like me!

这可不是给我这样的老客户的好价钱!

Your price is rather out of line.

你方价格与现行不符。

The price is much higher than we expected.

你方价格比我们期望的高很多。

It is impossible for us to accept your unworkable price.

我们不可能接受你方的不切实际的价格。

Your prices are usually on the high side compared with those of other suppliers.

你方价格与其他供应商的价格相比偏高。

Your prices are not in accordance with the current prices.

你方价格与现行不符。

Your prices are not in line with current market.

你方价格与现在的市场行情不符。

3. And considering the quality, I should say the price very reasonable.

考虑到产品的质量,我得说这个价格非常合理。

Our price may be a little higher, but we have the best quality.

我们的报价也许是稍微高了点,但是我们有顶尖的质量。

You can't take price separately from quality.

当你考虑价格时不能忽视质量问题。

When you are comparing prices, you should take quality into account.

当你比较价格时,应该把质量考虑在内。

We have the super quality although the price is a bit higher.

我们的报价也许是稍微高了点,但是我们有顶尖的质量。

4. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.

其他客户不断购买我们的产品这一事实就说明了问题。

The very fact that other clients keep on buying is proof of reasonable price.

其他客户不断购买我们的产品这一事实说明我们的价格合理。

The events of that evening speak for themselves.

那天晚上发生的事情不用说也很清楚。

I'm quite capable of speaking for myself.

我还是有能力把话说清楚的。

5. But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price.

可是我想这个价格会使我们的顾客很难接受。

But I believe we'll have difficulty to make your price convincing.

可是我想这个价格使得我们的顾客很难接受。

But I believe we'll have difficulty to persuade our clients to accept your price.

可是我想这个价格使得我们的顾客很难接受。

6. To be frank with you, if it weren't for our long-term relations, we wouldn't consider making you a firm offer at this price.

实话和您说吧,要不是看在我们长期合作的份上,我们绝不会用这个价格给您发实盘的。

Because we are old friends, I've tried hard to provide you that much.

因为我们是老朋友,我才给你报优惠价。

Because we are old friends, I've given you the best offer.

因为我们是老朋友,我才给你报优惠价。

Because we are regular partners, I've given you the best offer.

因为我们是老朋友,我才给你报优惠价。

Because we are regular partners, I've tried hard to provide you that much.

因为我们是老朋友,我才给你报优惠价。

7. To close the deal, I guess I have to accept.

为了达成交易,我想我只能接受了。

To strike a bargain, I guess I have to accept.

为了成交,我想我只能接受了。

To conclude a transaction, I guess I have to accept.

为了成交,我想我只能接受了。

To make a deal, I guess I have to accept.

为了成交,我想我只能接受了。

We shall accept your price only when you can make an earlier shipment.

只有你们提前装运,我们才能接受你们的价格。

Maybe we'll compromise if you advance the delivery date.

如果贵方提前一下交货日期,也许我方可以妥协一下。

8. Because of the rapid growth of both our domestic and foreign markets, our production can barely meet the demand.

由于我方的国内外市场迅速扩张,我们的产量满足不了需求。

As both our domestic and foreign markets are growing rapidly, our production can hardly meet the requirement.

由于我方的国内外市场迅速扩张,我们的产量满足不了需求。

As both our domestic and foreign markets are expanding rapidly, our production cannot meet the demand.

由于我方的国内外市场迅速扩张,我们的产量满足不了需求。

9. If you can't supply my need to the full, our customers will turn to other suppliers for their requirements.

如果您不能满足我的需要,我们的顾客就会转向其他的供货商购买所需。

If you can't fully meet our requirement, our clients will switch to other suppliers.

如果您不能完全满足我们的需要,我们的顾客就会转向其他的供货商购买所需。

If you can't fully satisfy our requirement, our clients will turn to other suppliers.

如果您不能完全满足我们的需要,我们的顾客就会转向其他的供货商购买所需。

10. What about your delivery time? I hope you can do it the sooner, the better.

你们的装运时间是多久?我希望越快越好。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运这批货。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为这批货不适合用铁路运输。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们本来可以更早些收到货物。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
 

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行