英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-4-2 订购货物 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-22发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 04订购货物,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-4-2订购货物.jpg
2-4-2 Order

2-4-2 订购货物

Mr. Jones: Good morning. May I help you?

琼斯先生:早上好。有什么可以帮您?

Mr. Smith: Good morning. I'd like to buy some coffee and coffeemate.

史密斯先生:早上好。我想买些咖啡和咖啡伴侣。

Mr. Jones: We have all kinds here. Would you like to have a look at the samples?

琼斯先生:我们这里有各种咖啡。您要不要看看样品?

Mr. Smith: Yes.

史密斯先生:好的。

Mr. Jones: Here they are.

琼斯先生:给您。

Mr. Smith: I prefer Brazilian coffee.

史密斯先生:我要巴西产的咖啡。

Mr. Jones: This is the latest product. It's of good quality.

琼斯先生:这是最新的产品,质量上等。

Mr. Smith: If the quality is suitable and the price moderate, I'll place a big order with you.

史密斯先生:如果质量好,价钱适宜,我将向你们订购一大批。

Mr. Jones: This is already the revised price list. You'll see the best possible terms of these things.

琼斯先生:这是已经修订的价格单。您会在价格单上找到最合适的条款。

Mr. Smith: Well. Anyway, I'll book a trial order. But your price is so high that we can hardly make a counter-offer.

史密斯先生:好的。不过我还是先试订吧。但你们的价格也确实太高了,让我们都没有还价的余地。

Mr. Jones: It pays to buy good quality. Better quality usually means a higher price.

琼斯先生:买东西当然要买质量好的。优质产品总是意味着高价格。

Mr. Smith: I don't deny that it's of top quality. If you could go a little lower, I'd give you the order right away.

史密斯先生:我并不否认这些产品的质量好。如果你们能把价钱放低一点,我会马上订货。

Mr. Jones: Well, I don't know if I could. Let me call our general manager. Just a minute, please.

琼斯先生:我不知道能不能这样做。让我给总经理打个电话。请稍候。

(A few minutes later.)

(几分钟后。)

Mr. Jones: He says it just depends.

琼斯先生:总经理说,这要看情況。

Mr. Smith: If possible, I'm going to order 500 sacks of Brazilian coffee and 500 sacks of coffeemate.

史密斯先生:如果可以的话,我将订购500箱巴西咖啡和500箱咖啡伴侣。

Mr. Jones: Good. Your order shall have our prompt and careful attention.

琼斯先生:好的。对你们的订货我们会给予及时且认真的安排。?

Mr. Smith: What's your earliest delivery?

史密斯先生:你们最早什么时候发货?

Mr. Jones: They may be delivered within a month.

琼斯先生:一个月之内。

Mr. Smith: All right. I'll ask somebody to prepare a contract.

史密斯先生:好的。我会让他们准备一份合同。

Mr. Jones: When shall we sign it?

琼斯先生:何时签合同?

Mr. Smith: Within two or three days. By the way, may I inspect them before shipment?

史密斯先生:两三天之内吧。顺便问一下,装船前我们可以检查货物吗?

Mr. Jones: Sure. I'll tell you the time as soon as they are ready.

琼斯先生:当然可以。货物一准备好,我们就会把时间告诉您。

Mr. Smith: Very good.

史密斯先生:很好。

Mr. Jones: I hope our first supply will induce you to place regular orders with us in the days to come.

琼斯先生:我希望第一批货物能够使你们今后定期向我方订购。

Mr. Smith: What are your terms of payment?

史密斯先生:你们采用什么付款方式?

Mr. Jones: We usually require a deposit of 10% and the balance in cash against material receipt.

琼斯先生:通常我们先收10%的定金,余款在收到货物时用现金付清。

Mr. Smith: It's a good deal.

史密斯先生:我同意你方的条件。

 

实用情景句型

1. I'd like to buy some coffee and coffeemate.

我想买些咖啡和咖啡伴侣。

We'd like to order your products.

我们想订你们的货。

We'll send a trial order.

我们会寄上实验订单。

We'll send our official order.

我们会寄上正式的订单。

We'd like to say that the 10% cash discount is quite satisfactory and we intend to place regular orders with you.

贵方给的10%的现金折扣,我方非常满意并愿向贵方定期订购。

We take pleasure in placing an order with you for the following items.

我们高兴地向贵方订购如下商品。

I'm prepared to order a much larger quantity this time.

我们这次准备订一大批货。

We are thinking of ordering half a container.

我们考虑订半个集装箱的量。

We hope that this will be the first of many orders we will be placing with you.

希望这将是我方向贵方大量订购的第一份订单。

2. If the quality is suitable and the price moderate, I'll place a big order with you.

如果质量好,价钱适宜,我将向你们订购一大批。

If the quality is adequate and the price reasonable, I'll place a large order with you.

如果质量好,价钱适宜,我将向你们订购一大批。

If the quality is superior and the price fair, I'll place a large order with you.

如果质量好,价钱适宜,我将向你们订购一大批。

3. But your price is so high that we can hardly make a counter-offer.

但你们的价格也确实太高了,让我们都没有还价的余地。

But your price is too high for us to make a counter-offer.

但你们的价格太高了,我们都没有还价的余地。

There's no room for us to make a counter-offer, as your price is very high.

但你们的价格太高了,我们都没有还价的余地。

There's hardly any coal left.

几乎没有煤了。

Hardly had he got on the bus, when the bus set off.

他刚上车,车就发动了。

Hardly had he walked out of the house before it collapsed.

他一走出这个屋子,屋子就塌了。

No sooner had he entered the room than the bell rang.

他刚刚走进教室,上课铃就响了。

4. It pays to buy good quality.

买东西当然要买质量好的。

It deserves to buy good quality.

买东西当然要买质量好的。

It is worth to buy good quality.

买东西当然要买质量好的。

5. I don't deny that it's of top quality.

我并不否认这些产品的质量好。

I admit that it's of top quality.

我并不否认这些产品的质量好。

I don't deny that it's of superior quality.

我并不否认这些产品的质量好。

Well, I don't know if I could.

我不知道能不能这样做。

6. Well, I don't know if I could.

我不知道能不能这样。

7. Your order shall have our prompt and careful attention.

对你们的订货我们会给予及时且认真的安排。

Once we get your purchase order, we will begin preparing the goods.

我们一接到您的订单就开始备货。

We will begin to prepare the goods as soon as we receive your order.

我们一接到您的订单就开始备货。

We will begin to prepare the goods when we receive your order.

我们一接到您的订单就开始备货。

8. When shall we sign it?

何时签合同?

When should we sign the contract?

我们什么时候签合同?

We'll revise the contract this evening, and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten.

今晚我们修改合同,准备明天早上十点签约。

We'll have it ready in a few days.

我们几天内会将它准备好。

I think the new version will be ready for our signatures this afternoon.

我想修改稿今天下午就可以出来供我们签字。

9. I hope our first supply will induce you to place regular orders with us in the days to come.

我希望第一批货物能够使你们今后定期向我方订购。

I hope our first supply will inspire you to place regular orders with us in the future.
 

我希望第一批货物能够使你们今后定期向我方订购。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行