英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-6-1 产品包装 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-25发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 06产品包装,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-6-1产品包装.jpg
2-6-1 Packing (1)

2-6-1 产品包装 (一)

Mr. Chen: Well, Mr. Jones, as this is our first deal, you might have some questions to ask on packing.

陈先生:好吧,琼斯先生,由于这是咱们的第一次交易,关于包装您也许有什么问题要问。

Mr. Jones: Yes, Mr. Chen. This being our first importing in cotton shirts from you, we're not aware of your way on the matter of packing. How are you going to pack them for ocean transportation?

琼斯先生:是的,陈先生。由于这是我们第一次从你方进□棉质衬衫,我们不了解你方的包装方式。你们打算怎样为远洋运输包装呢?

Mr. Chen: Well, as for shirts, we usually use polybags, boxes and cartons. In specific we pack each piece in a polybag, half a dozen to a box, and 10 dozen to a carton.

陈先生:对衬衫而言,我们通常使用塑料袋、盒子和纸板箱。具体地说,就是把每件衬衫放进塑料袋内,每半打装入一盒,每10打装入一箱。

Mr. Jones: It sounds perfect and simple. But as I have said, this is the first time we introduce your products to our market. Your products should be competitive not just in price and quality, but in packaging as well. You are aware that the appearance of the package contributes greatly to the sale of consumer goods. So we strongly request you put the following factors into consideration. 

琼斯先生:听上去很好也很简单。但是我说过了,这是我们第一次向我方引进你们的产品,你们不仅需要在价格和质量上有争力,在包装上也必须如此。你知道包装的外观将大大有助于产品的销售。因此我们强烈要求你方考虑以下因素。

Mr. Chen: Yes, what are they?

陈先生:好的,什么因素?

Mr. Jones: The wrappings should be eye-catching and attractive in appearance. The design of the packing should be of your own style, for instance, you can add some traditional Chinese elements.

琼斯先生:包装必须能吸引眼球,外面有吸引力。设计上有你们的独特风格,比如说,可以加入一些传统的中国元素。

Mr. Chen: Thank you for your valuable advice. Actually, we've thought of that, too.

陈先生:谢谢您的忠告,实际上,我们已经想到了这些。

Mr. Jones: That's great.

琼斯先生:非常好。

Mr. Chen: You'll be satisfied with our tastefully packaged shirts. In fact, once each shirt is packed in bag, it is ready for a window display.

陈先生:您一定会对我们包装讲究的衬衫满意的。实际上,每件衬衫一旦装入塑料袋,就可以直接放入橱窗展示。

Mr. Jones: Then, what about the boxes?

琼斯先生:那么,盒子怎么样呀?

Mr. Chen: Also decently decorated.

陈先生:装饰也很精美。

Mr. Jones: Very nice. The last question, please, if I may ask. Is the carton strong enough to withstand ocean transportation.

琼斯先生:太好了,请允许我问最后一个问题。纸板箱够结实吗?经得起远洋运输吗?

Mr. Chen: Surely. The carton we use is made of cardboard, which is extensively used in international trade for lightweight articles like shirts. And we've used them for many years and have never found any trouble with them.

陈先生:当然啦。我们使用的纸箱是硬纸板制造的,在国际贸易中广泛用于衬衫这类的轻量货物。而且我们已经使用多年,从未出现过什么麻烦。

Mr. Jones: OK. If so, I don't have much to say.

琼斯先生:好的。如果是这样,我没什么好说了。

 

实用情景句型

1. Well, Mr. Jones, as this is our first deal, you might have some questions to ask on packing.

好吧,琼斯先生,由于这是咱们的第一次交易,关于包装您也许有什么问题要问。

Please state your opinions about packing.

请陈述你们关于包装的意见。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们就包装问题的意见。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

2. This being our first importing in cotton shirts from you, we're not aware of your way on the matter of packing.

由于这是我们第一次从你方进口棉质衬衫,我们不了解你方的包装方式。 

As this is our first time to import cotton shirts from you, we're not familiar with your way of packing.

由于这是我们第一次从你方进口棉质衬衫,我们不了解你方的包装方式。 

As this is our first time to import cotton shirts from you, we're ignorant of your way on the matter of packing.

由于这是我们第一次从你方进口棉质衬衫,我们不了解你方的包装方式。 

As this is our first time to import cotton shirts from you, we don't know your way of packing.

由于这是我们第一次从你方进口棉质衬衫,我们不了解你方的包装方式。

3. Well, as for shirts, we usually use polybags, boxes and cartons. In specific, we pack each piece in a polybag, half a dozen to a box, and 10 dozen to a carton.

对衬衫而言,我们通常使用塑料袋、盒子和纸板箱。 具体地说,就是把每件衬衫放进塑料袋内,每半打装入一盒,每1打装入一箱。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 55 kilos a carton.

我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重55公斤。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

We use double packing. We package each set of the products in a polythene wrapper and then put them in a carton, ten dozen to each carton.

我们采用双层包装,先用塑料纸把每套产品包好,再装在纸箱子里,1打装一纸箱。

As for electronic products we use a special cardboard box with stenciled shipping marks as outer packing.

对于电子产品,我们一般是用一种特制的、刷有运输标志的纸板箱做外包装。

4. You are aware that the appearance of the package contributes greatly to the sale of consumer goods.

你知道包装的外观将大大有助于产品的销售。

You know that the appearance of the package is surely of great help in pushing the sales.

你知道包装的外观将大大有助于产品的销售。

You know that the appearance of package is surely very helpful in pushing the sales.

你知道包装的外观将大大有助于产品的销售。

You know that the appearance of the package is beneficial to the sales.

你知道包装的外观将大大有助于产品的销售。

You know that the appearance of the package has benefit to the sales.

你知道包装的外观将有助于产品的销售。

You know that the appearance of the package is good for pushing the sales.

你知道包装的外观将有助于产品的销售。

You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

Packing also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

包装也会影响我们的产品的信誉,买方总是很注意包装。

5. So we strongly request you put the following factors into consideration.

因此我们强烈要求你方考虑以下因素。

So we strongly ask you to take account of the following factors.

因此我们强烈要求你方考虑以下因素。

I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。

6. The wrappings should be eye-catching and attractive in appearance.

包装必须能吸引眼球,外观有吸引力。

The packing must be in line with local market preference.

包装必须符合当地市场的喜好。

We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有很大的吸引力。

The packaging should be novel and attractive.

包装应该新颖美观。

The packaging should be modern and distinctive.

包装应该现代独特。

You may come in packages with pastel shades and soft textures.

你们可采用色彩轻淡柔美的软材料包装。

The design and the color must suit our consumers' buying behavior.

图案和花色必须符合我们消费者的口味。

7. The design of the packing should be of your own style, for instance, you can add some traditional Chinese elements.

设计上有你们的独特风格,比如说,可以加入一下传统的中国元素。

Please take necessary precaution that the packing can protect the goods from dampness or rain.

请在包装方面采取必要的预防措施,以保护货物免遭潮湿或雨水。

Please state the packing marks on each case.

请在每个箱子上面刷上唛头。

Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

Please pack the goods as our design.

请按我方的设计包装货物。

8. Is the carton strong enough to withstand ocean transportation?

纸板箱够结实吗?经得起远洋运输吗?

What if dampness gets into the packages?

包装受潮怎么办?

Cartons are easily breakable.

纸板箱容易破裂。

I'm afraid the cartons are not strong enough(for ocean transportation).

我担心纸板箱(对于远洋运输来说)不够结实。

What we want to have is peace of mind.

我们希望能得到切实的保障。

The safety of the goods is all that counts.

我们关心的是货物安全。

9. And we've used them for many years and have never found any trouble with them.

而且我们已经使用多年,从未出现过什么麻烦。

So far, no customer has complained about our outer packing.
 

到目前为止,还没有客户投诉过我们的外包装。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行