英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-6-2 产品包装 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-26发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 06产品包装,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-6-2产品包装.jpg
2-6-2 Packing (2)

2-6-2 产品包装 (二)

Mr. Zhang: We've agreed on price, quality and quantity. The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

张先生:我们已经在价格、质量和数量问题上达成了协议。下面我想提出来讨论的是包装问题。

Mr. Green: Yes, Mr. Zhang. What do you think of the packaging design?

格林先生:是的,张先生。您觉得包装设计上有什么问题吗?

Mr. Zhang: Generally speaking, the size and color are very good. But don't you think this pattern is a little odd?

张先生:总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。但是您不觉得这个图案有点奇怪吗?

Mr. Green: Really? But I believe the packing of this article has various styles with new design.

格林先生:是吗?但是我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖、风格多样。

Mr. Zhang: Packaging is ultimately designed for consumers, so it must meet the mind of the consumers. Improper packaging is destined to fail.

张先生:包装终究是为消费者而设计的,所以必须得符合消费者的心理。包装不当注定是要失败的。

Mr. Green: So the inherent value cannot be realized through packaging, right?

格林先生:就是说包装体现不了商品的内在价值,对吗?

Mr. Zhang: Yes, in addition, I think it would be better to print the simple specifications regarding function and usage on the package.

张先生:是的,另外,我认为最好在包装上印上产品功能、用途等简单易懂的说明。

Mr. Green: It will be convenient for consumers.

格林先生:这会为消费者提供方便。

Mr. Zhang: Now, what about the outer packing?

张先生:那么外包装是什么样的呢?

Mr. Green: We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.

格林先生:我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

Mr. Zhang: But you know the dampness or rain will easily get into cardboard box.

张先生:但是您知道湿气和雨水很容易进入纸箱。

Mr. Green: You needn't worry about this at all. We have taken measures to prevent from water. All our goods were packed in cardboard boxes, and by present there has been no one who complains about such packing.

格林先生:您根本不必担心这一点。我们已经采取了防水措施。我们的所有货物都是用纸箱包装的,到目前为止还没有任何人向我们抱怨这种包装。

Mr. Zhang: But I still can't set my mind at rest. I think plastic boxes will be better.

张先生:但是我还是无法放心。我认为塑料箱会更好些。

Mr. Green: If you insist, we'll use plastic boxes instead. But the cost will be much higher.

格林先生:如果您坚持,我们可以改用塑料箱。但是费用会增加很多。

Mr. Zhang: How much should it be added?

张先生:会增加多少?

Mr. Green: You'll have to pay another $3 for each plastic box. And it will delay the delivery. You have to wait for two months.

格林先生:每个塑料箱你们不得不再多付3美元。并且还要推迟交货的时间。你们不得不再等两个月。

Mr. Zhang: Well, in that case, I think we'd better use paper boxes.

张先生:如果是那样的话,我想我们最好还是使用纸箱吧。 

 

实用情景句型

1. Generally speaking, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

In short, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

To sum up, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

In summary, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

Broadly speaking, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

In general, the size and color are very good.

总地来说,大小和颜色都很好。

I don't think such packing will be attractive.

我不认为这样的包装有什么吸引力。

I think there is no attraction in such packing.

我不认为这样的包装有什么吸引力。

I don't think such packing is attractive.

我不认为这样的包装有什么吸引力。

2. But I believe the packing of this article has various styles with new design.

但是我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖、风格多样。

But I believe the package of this article features novel design and diversified styles.

但我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖,风格多样。 

But I believe the packing of this article has a character of novel design and diversified styles.

但我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖,风格多样。 

But I believe the packing of this article is novel on design and diversified on style.

但我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖,风格多样。 

But I believe the packing of this article is featured with various styles and new design.

但我认为这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖,风格多样。 

3. Packing is ultimately designed for consumers, so it must meet the mind of the consumers.

包装终究是为了消费者而设计,所以必须得符合消费者的心里。

The cost will be met by the company.

费用由公司支付。

If you can drop your price a little, I'll meet you half-way.

你要是能减点价,我就愿意再让步。

4. Improper packaging is destined to fail.

包装不当注定是要失败的。

Improper packaging is bound to fail.

包装不当注定要失败。

Improper packaging is doomed to fail.

包装不当注定要失败。

They were destined never to meet again.

他们命中注定再也无缘相遇了。

5. So the inherent value cannot be realized through packaging, right?

就是说包装体现不了商品的内在价值,对吗?

The packaging should give the buyers an idea of what is packed inside, right?

包装应该让买主知道什么东西被包装在其中,是吗?

The packaging should tell buyers what is packed inside, right?

包装应该让买主知道什么东西被包装在其中,是吗?

The packaging should give buyers an indication of what is inside, right?

包装应该让买主知道什么东西被包装在其中,是吗?

The packaging should indicate buyers what is inside, right?

包装应该让买主知道什么东西被包装在其中,是吗?

6. We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.

我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

We plan to use cardboard boxes reinforced with iron straps.

我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

We plan to use cardboard boxes strengthened with iron straps.

我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

We plan to use cardboard boxes secured with iron straps.

我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

We plan to use cardboard boxes consolidated with iron straps.

我们准备使用纸板箱,并用铁皮条进行加固。

7. If you insist, we'll use plastic boxes instead.

如果您坚持,我们可以改用塑料箱替换纸箱。

If you insist, we'll use plastic boxes instead of cardboard ones.

如果您坚持,我们可以用塑料箱替换纸箱。

If you insist, well use plastic boxes to replace the cardboard ones.

如果您坚持,我们可以用塑料箱替换纸箱。

If you insist, we'll use plastic boxes to take the place of cardboard ones.

如果您坚持,我们可以用塑料箱替换纸箱。

If you insist, we'll substitute plastic boxes for cardboard ones.

如果您坚持,我们可以用塑料箱替换纸箱。

8. How much should it be added?

会增加多少?

How much will the new packing add to the cost price?

用新包装成本费用要增加多少?

How much does it increase to the cost price for the new packing?

用新包装成本费用要增加多少?

How much does the cost price add for the new packing?
 

用新包装成本费用要增加多少?
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行