英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 2-7-1 交货与装运 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-27发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 07交货与装运,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-7-1交货与装运.jpg
2-7-1 Delivery and Shipment (1)

2-7-1 交货与装运 (一)

Mr. Smith: Can you make shipment in early November?

史密斯先生:能否在11月初装运?

Mr. Lee: We have the goods in stock, therefore we can effect prompt shipment if there is a steamer available. But unfortunately we can not get hold of any liner sailing for London in November, because the shipping space for sailings to London up the end of November has all been booked up.

李先生:我们有现货,所以如果有船,是可以即期装运的。但不幸的是我们无法租到11月驶往伦敦的班轮,因为截止到11月底开往伦敦的班轮舱位已全部订完。

Mr. Smith: You know the time of shipment is very important to us. Our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

史密斯先生:您知道,装运期对我们很重要。我们的客户急需此货。

Mr. Lee: I see your point. However, I'm very sorry that we can do nothing about it.

李先生:我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

Mr. Smith: But I'm informed that tramps are still available.

史密斯先生:据我所知,不定期船还是有的。

Mr. Lee: Yes, but tramps are scarce. And I'm not sure there would be enough tonnage to make a full cargo, even if a tramp could be obtained.

李先生:有,但太少了。而且我还不敢肯定,即使租到一条不定期船,是否就有足够的吨位装运全部货物。

Mr. Smith: Then, what if we allow transshipment?

史密斯先生:那么,如果我们允许转船呢?

Mr. Lee: In case of transshipment you have to pay extra transportation charges. And transshipment adds to the risks of damage and may possibly delay arrival. But we'll try if you insist and are willing to bear the extra expense.

李先生:如果转运货物,你们要多付运费。并且转船增加了货损风险,有可能延误抵达日期。但如果你们坚持并愿意承担额外费用,我们可以试一下。

Mr. Smith: We prefer direct shipment of course. But now that there is no direct steamer, we can do nothing but agree to transship at Hong Kong.

史密斯先生:我们当然愿意直运。但现在没有直达轮,我们只好同意在香港转船了。

Mr. Lee: Then we'll get all the necessary information about the connecting steamers right away.

李先生:我们马上着手了解衔接船只的情况。

Mr. Smith: I guess if we start now, there's still hope. To hedge our bets, how about adding Liverpool as an optional port of destination?

史密斯先生:我想如果我们现在开始,还是有希望的。为保险起见, 将利物浦选作其中一个目的港如何?

Mr. Lee: Good. Then what would you say if we put it like this in the contract: "Shipment: By first available steamer before the 30th of November. Port of destination: London or Liverpool. Transshipment at Hong Kong allowed"?

李先生:好的。那我们就在合同中这样写:“11月3日前由第一艘便轮装运。目的港:伦敦或利物浦。允许在香港转船。”您看如何?

Mr. Smith: It seems I've no alternative. Thank you.

史密斯先生:看来只能这样了,谢谢。

 

实用情景句型

1. You know the time of shipment is very important to us. Our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

您知道,装运期对我们很重要。我们的客户急需此货。

You know the time of shipment means a lot to us. Our customers are badly in need of the goods.

您知道,装运期对我们很重要。我们的客户急需此货。

You know the time of shipment means a lot to us. Our customers are in dire need of the goods.

您知道,装运期对我们很重要。我们的客户急需此货。

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第15号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

请尽快装船。

Upon receipt of the L/C, please arrange immediate shipment.

收到信用证,请立即安排装船。

We shall be very much obliged if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling them to catch the brisk demand at the start of the season.

若你们能从速发货,以赶上旺季,我们将非常感激。

2. I see your point. However, I'm very sorry that we can do nothing about it.

我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

That is understood. However, I'm very sorry that we cannot do anything.

我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

I see. However, I'm very sorry that we cannot help it.

我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

I know. However, I'm very sorry that we cannot do anything.

我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

I understand. However, I'm very sorry that we cannot help it.

我明白您的意思。但很抱歉我们实在无能为力。

3. But I'm informed that tramps are still available.

据我所知,不定期船还是有的。

But as far as I know, tramps are still available.

但据我所知,不定期船还是有的。

4. In case of transshipment, you have to pay extra transportation charges.

如果转运货物,你们要多付运费。

You have to pay additional transportation fees if you need transshipment.

如果转运货物,您们要多付运费。

You have to charge for extra transportation fees if you need transshipment.

如果转运货物,您们要多付运费。

You have to pay extra transportation cost in case of transshipment.

如果转运货物,您们要多付运费。

In case of fire, ring the alarm bell.

遇火警时立即按警铃。

5. And transshipment adds to the risks of damage and may possibly delay arrival.

并且转船增加了货损风险,有可能延误抵达日期。

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transshipment.

据我所知,在转船期间有货物被盗窃或损坏的风险。

In case of transshipment, you have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果装运,你们得多付运费。

6. We prefer direct shipment of course.

我们当然希望直运。

Of course, we hope you can make a direct shipment.

我们当然希望你们直运。

Of course, we hope you can arrange a shipment directly.

我们当然希望你们直运。

Of course, we hope you can ship directly.

我们当然希望你们直运。

7. To hedge our bets, how about adding Liverpool as an optional port of destination?

为保险起见,将利物浦选作其中一个目的港如何?

For safe sake, how about designating Liverpool as an optional port of destination?

为保险起见,将利物浦选作其中一个目的港如何?

To play safe, how about choosing Liverpool as an optional port of destination?

为保险起见,将利物浦选作其中一个目的港如何?

To be on the safe side, how about appointing Liverpool as an optional port of destination?

为保险起见,将利物浦选作其中一个目的港如何?

Hedge one's bets by backing both teams to win the game.

下赌注于比赛双方以保万无一失。

There are more sailings at Liverpool, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为利物浦的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the unloading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为卸货港。

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at London.

把货卸在伦敦不太合适。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

8. It seems I've no choice.

看来只能这样了。

Well, I suppose there is no other choice.

看来只能这样了。

It seems I've no other choice.
 

看来只能这样了。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行