英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 3-1-1 产品介绍 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-12-03发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第三章 商务宣传,Unit 01产品介绍,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

3-1-1产品介绍.jpg
3-1-1 Product Introduction (1)

3-1-1 产品介绍 (一)

Mr. Brown: Mr. Yang, I saw your racing bicycles over there. They really look smart.

布朗先生:杨先生,我看到那里陈列的你们的赛车。看上去真漂亮。

Mr. Yang: You said it. They are the new models of our name brand "Phoenix" racing bicycles, a lot lighter than the other ones. A great favourite with the young people abroad.

杨先生:没错。那是我们的名牌“凤凰”牌新式赛车,比其他式样的要轻便得多。很受国外年轻人的喜爱。

Mr. Brown: How much do they weigh?

布朗先生:车有多重?

Mr. Yang: Those made from all steel have a net weight of around 17.5 kilograms, and those of light aluminum alloy about 16 kilograms only.

杨先生:全钢制造的净重约17.5千克,轻便材料铝合金制造的大概只有16千克重。 

Mr. Brown: That's impressive. What's your model range?

布朗先生:可真不错。都有什么规格的?

Mr. Yang: In general, we have bikes for gents and ladies size 19", 21", 23", 25" and 27". The colors vary, depending on the buyer's requirements. Do you think they have a chance in your market?

杨先生:总地来说,有男式和女式车,尺码有19、21、23、25和27 英寸的。颜色多种多样,可根据买方要求而定。您认为它们在你们的市场上有销路吗?

Mr. Brown: Mnn...they could be marketable in our area, but our buyers are rather discriminating. What they appreciate most is a reliable machine.

布朗先生:嗯,在我们那里可能会有销路。但是我们的用户都挺有眼力,性能可靠的车子他们才看得上。

Mr. Yang: Sure, no one would buy a bike that falls to pieces quickly. Reliability is our strong point. Our bikes have been exported to many countries. Users abroad are satisfied with the delivery. 

杨先生:那当然,谁也不会买一碰就散架的车子。可靠性正是我们产品的优点。我们的车子出口到许多国家,国外用户对我们的货很满意。

Mr. Brown: Sure racing bicycles are new to our consumers. They must be handled very carefully right from the beginning. It's no easy thing to open up a new market.

布朗先生:我们的用户对这种赛车还不了解,因此从一开始就必须小心行事。打开市场可不是一件容易的事。

Mr. Yang: There will naturally be problems in the sales work, we understand, at the initial stage, but we can safely say that good quality and reasonable price will make our bikes very competitive.

杨先生:开始推销时当然会有困难,这我们理解。但我们敢说我们的车子质量好,价格合理,会很有竞争力的。

Mr. Brown: Do you think you would be able to compete with experienced exporters from developed countries? For instance, take the Japanese. Their bikes are well-established with the buying public.

布朗先生:您认为你们能和发达国家有经验的出口商竞争吗?比如说,日本商人。他们的车子可是用户都认可的。

Mr. Yang: Well, that depends on our mutual efforts. We can offer excellent terms, Mr. Brown, if you have a specific order on hand.

杨先生:啊,这取决于我们双方的努力。布朗先生,如果您手头上有具体订单,我们能提供优惠条件。

Mr. Brown: Look, Mr. Yang, I'd be willing to give your racing bicycles a try, but you have to guarantee continuous production, and adequate supply of spare parts. Furthermore, delivery dates must be kept.

布朗先生:杨先生,您瞧,我愿意试订你们的赛车。但是,你们必须保证连续生产和对零部件有足够的供应。还有,要保证按期交货。

Mr. Yang: Oh, yes, of course. We give priority to export orders. You need not worry.

杨先生:噢,那当然了。我们优先考虑出□订单。这您不用担心。

Mr. Brown: Before I make a decision, I must have some more information. Do you have a booklet or something that will tell me about the factory's organization and production? What's its capacity? I mean how many bikes could you supply?

布朗先生:我得再多了解点情况才能做出决定。你们有没有介绍工厂组织和生产情况的小册子?工厂的产量有多大?我的意思是你们能供应多少自行车?

Mr. Yang: We cater to a very large foreign market. Here are some publicity brochures, which will show you the latest innovations in our factory.

杨先生:我们可以满足广大的国外市场的需求。这些介绍材料给您,从中您可以了解到我们工厂最近的创新情况。

Mr. Brown: I think there is nothing quite like seeing things in actual operation.

布朗先生:我想没有什么比看到实际生产情況更好的了。

Mr. Yang: Would you like to make an inspection tour of the factory?

杨先生:您是想去工厂看一看吗?

Mr. Brown: Yes, very much, if it wouldn't inconvenience you. First hand information is always more valuable than reading pamphlets.

布朗先生:是啊,如果你们方便的话,我非常想去。掌握第一手资料总比读一些小册子有价值得多。

Mr. Yang: I'm sure we can arrange that. I'll let you know the time tomorrow.

杨先生:我们完全可以安排。明天我告诉您具体时间。

Mr. Brown: That would be great. Mr. Yang, you know a smooth first deal always helps future sales.

布朗先生:那太好了。杨先生,您知道第一笔交易做好了,对以后的销路大有帮助。 

 

实用情景句型

1. A great favourite with the young people abroad.

很受国外年轻人的喜爱。

Our T-shirts are very popular with the customers.

我们的T恤很受顾客喜爱。

This product has won a warm reception in many countries.

这个产品在很多国家受欢迎。

The goods are well (popularly) received in the world.

这种产品在全世界受到欢迎。

Chinese silks are enjoying a wide popularity among the buyers.

中国丝绸很受顾客欢迎。

The goods you mentioned are most welcome items in Europe.

你提到的那种产品在欧洲很受欢迎。

2. What's your model range?

都有什么规格的?

What's your specifications?

都有什么规格的?

3. Do you think they have a chance in your market?

您认为它们在你们的市场上有销路吗?

Do you think they will be in demand in your market?

您认为它们在你们的市场上有销路吗?

Do you think they will find a ready market in your place?

您认为它们在你们的市场上有销路吗?

Do you think they will sell well in your market?

您认为它们在你们的市场上有销路吗?

He stands a good chance of passing the examination.

他考试及格大有希望。 

4. They could be marketable in our area, but our buyers are rather discriminating.

在我们那里可能会有销路。但是我们的用户都挺有眼力的。

They could sell well in our area, but our customers are appreciative.

在我们那里可能会有销路。但是我们的用户都挺有眼力。

They could be marketable in our area, but our customers are eagle-eyed.

在我们那里可能会有销路。但是我们的用户都挺有眼力。

They could be in demand in our area, but our buyers have an eye for them.

在我们那里可能会有销路。但是我们的用户都挺有眼力。

5. Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

Reliability is our advantage.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

Reliability is our virtue.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

Reliability is our merit.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

It's an electricity-saving style.

它是节电模式的。

It has high power-saving and safety features.

它强劲省电,而且安全。

All materials used are non-toxic.

所用的原料都是无毒的。

The system we have adopted is original.

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

This product combines many functions in one.

这种产品集合多种功能于一身。

Our new radio has many features. Among them is the agility.

我们的新收音机有很多特色,其中之一就是灵活性。

One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

One of the special features of this product is that it's designed to conserve energy.

这种产品的特点之一是节省能源。

6. Their bikes are well-established with the buying public.

他们的车子可是用户都认可的。

Their bikes are well-recognized with the users.

他们的车子可是用户都认可的。

7. We give priority to export orders.

我们优先考虑出口订单。

We give preference to export orders.

我们优先考虑出口订单。

8. You need not worry.

这您不用担心。

You can rest assured.

您可以放心。

You can be assured of it.

您可以放心。

You can set your mind at rest.

您可以放心。

You may set your heart at rest.

您可以放心。

9. Do you have a booklet or something that will tell me about the factory's organization and production?

你们有没有介绍工厂组织和生产情况的小册子?

Do you have a pamphlet or something that telling about the factory's organization and production?

你们有没有介绍工厂组织和生产情况的小册子?

10. We cater to a very large foreign market.

我们可以满足广大的国外市场的需求。 

We could meet the demand of a very large foreign market.

我们可以满足广大的国外市场的需求。

The range of products will grow so that we are able to cater for a variety of tastes.
 

产品的范围正在不断壮大中,所以我们尽力来满足粉丝各种不同品味的需求。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行