英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 3-1-2 产品介绍 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-04发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第三章 商务宣传,Unit 01产品介绍,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

3-1-2产品介绍.jpg
3-1-2 Product Introduction (2)

3-1-2 产品介绍 (二)

Tracy: Good morning. Anything particular you are interested in this time? We have wide varieties for you to choose from. They are all our best selling lines. These are the new models from our joint venture manufacturing company.

崔西:早上好。您有什么特别感兴趣的商品吗?我们的产品种类齐全。都是我公司最畅销商品。这是我们合资生产公司生产的新型产品。

Moore: Well, I'm interested in Bottle Washing Machines.

摩尔:嗯,我想看看洗瓶机。

Tracy: Good. You've got to the right booth. We specialize in producing this kind of machine.

崔西:好的,您找对地方了,我们专门生产这种机器。

Moore: How many different models do you offer?

摩尔:你们都有什么款式?

Tracy: Our products are available in various models and sizes. Here is our latest catalog, which shows most of our products. To improve the working efficiency and lessen the intensity of labor, we have improved our design to conform to the world market. This is the one we newly developed.

崔西:我们的产品拥有不同的款式和尺寸。这是最新的目录,上面有产品介绍,为了提高工作效率,降低劳动强度,我们改进了设计,达到了世界标准。这是我们最新开发的型号。

Moore: I'm not sure how this works.

摩尔:这个怎么操作?

Tracy: OK. I can give you a quick demonstration or you can watch our video introduction of the product.

崔西:好的。我可以给您快速演示一下,您也可以看一下产品介绍的相关录像。

Moore: Good. Is there any superiority of your products?

摩尔:好的,你们的产品又有什么优势?

Tracy: Yes, compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter yet it is most advanced, reliable and user-friendly. The company executes IS09000 in management and quality control of the products, so the quality is guaranteed. What's more, if you use this machine, it not only saves time but your productivity will increase by 20 percent.

崔西:与同类产品相比,我们的产品体积小、重量轻、设计先进、质量可靠,又易于操作。公司在管理和质量方面已经通过了IS09000认证,质量是可以保证的。而且,使用这款机器,不仅节省时间,生产率也可以提高20%。

Moore: That's impressive. Thank you for your introduction.

摩尔:太好了,谢谢你的介绍。

Tracy: Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?

崔西:那么我就为您下展示,并演示其操作程序吧。

Moore: Yes, please.

摩尔:好的,请吧。

 

实用情景句型

1. Anything particular you are interested in this time?

您有什么特别感兴趣的商品吗?

I think you will be interested in the new formula soap powder we have just introduced to the market. These products are the result of years of research, and are likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits.

我相信您会对我们刚上市的新配方洗衣粉感兴趣。此产品是我们多年来的研究成果,它将对传统的化学方法产生重大改革。试一下您就会惊叹它的优点。

It's pretty new. It's not food. It's vitamin. Vitamin has only been available in tablet form for about the last five years and it's just starting to catch on now.

这是新产品。它不是食品,是维生素。大概5年前,维生素就以药丸形式面世,但是近年来才流行开来。

2. We have wide varieties for you to choose from.

我们的产品种类齐全。

We offer full range of products for you to choose from.

我们的产品种类齐全。

We have a wide selection of products for you to choose from.

我们的产品种类齐全。

3. They are all our best selling lines.

它们都是我们公司最畅销的商品。

They are all our bestsellers.

都是我们公司最畅销的商品。

They are all our fast selling merchandises.

都是我们公司最畅销的商品。

4. You've got to the right booth.

您找对地方了。

You have come to the right place.

您来对地方了。

5. We specialize in producing this kind of machine.

我们专门生产这种机器。

We're professional in manufacturing this kind of machine.

我们专门生产这种机器。

We major in producing this kind of machine.

我们专门生产这种机器。

6. I'm not sure how this works.

这个怎么操作?

How to operate?

这个怎么操作?

Can you please show me how to make this work?

你能给我演示一下怎么用这个装置吗?

How do I make it work in reverse?

我怎样才能反过来用呢?

That seems really easy, I don't know why I didn't figure it out myself.

这好像真的很容易,但我不知道为什么自己就搞不明白。

What happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

7. Is there any superiority of your products?

你们的产品又有什么优势?

Are there any advantages of your products?

你们的产品又有什么优势?

Are there any merits of your products?

你们的产品又有什么优势?

Are there any good sides of your products?

你们的产品又有什么优势?

This kind of jeep has the most powerful engine in its class.

在同类产品中,这种吉普车拥有最强有力的引擎。

Our product also has all the features of the one you use now, but it's much cheaper.

我们的产品同样具备你们现在使用的产品的特点,但是我们的要更便宜。

Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品更容易操作。

8. That's impressive.

太好了。

That's wonderful.

太好了。

9. Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?

那么我就为您做一下展示,并演示其操作程序吧。

Let me give you a demonstration of our latest product.

让我给您演示一下我们的新产品。

Please allow me to demonstrate to you our latest product. 

让我给您演示一下我们的新产品。

If you prefer, I can do a demo for you.

如果您愿意的话,我可以给您做一下展示。

The instructions are given here in English.

这里有英文的使用说明。

Now let's go on to the broader topic of improved performance.

现在让我们来谈谈产品在性能方面的改善情况。

Now I'd like to show the new features we've added to the latest model.

现在我想展示我们在这个最新型号上面加的一些新功能。

I'll explain this function using the actual machine.

我将以机器的实际操作来解说这个功能。

I'll explain this function with this manual.
 

我将以这个操作指导手册来解说这个功能。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行