英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 3-2-1 参观展示室 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-12-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第三章 商务宣传,Unit 02参观展示室,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

3-2-1参观展示室.jpg
3-2-1 Visiting a Showroom (1)

3-2-1 参观展示室 (一)

Mr. David: Good afternoon, Mr. Wu. Let me introduce you to Mr. Victor, general manager of our company.

大卫:下午好,吴先生。这是我们公司的总经理维克多先生。

Mr. Wu: How do you do, Mr. Victor? It's an honor to meet you.

吴先生:您好,维克多先生!很荣幸见到您。

Mr. Victor: How do you do, Mr. Wu? I've heard a lot about your company. We're very interested in your products. We would be glad to start business with you.

维克多先生:您好,吴先生!我听说过很多关于你们公司的事情。我们对你们的产品很感兴趣,愿与你们开展业务往来。

Mr. Wu: I'm very glad to hear that. This is our showroom. We have put some newly-developed products on exhibition. What about having a look at the samples first?

吴先生:很高兴听到您那样说。这是我们的展览室。我们陈列了一些新研究的产品,要不要先看一看样品?

Mr. Victor: Oh, that's great. Thank you very much.

维克多先生:哦,很好。非常感谢。

(After Mr. Victor and David have looked at the samples)

(维克多先生和大卫看了样品之后)

Mr. Wu: How do you feel about our products?

吴先生:您觉得我们的产品怎么样?

Mr. Victor: They are very impressive, but we are not very sure about the quality.

维克多先生:它们给我留下很深的印象,但我们不是很确定质量如何。

Mr. Wu: You can rest assured. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers. What about the prices?

吴先生:您尽管放心。我们产品的质量和许多其他供应商产品的质量一样好。您觉得价格如何?

Mr. Victor: I'm afraid they are a little too high.

维克多先生:恐怕价格有点太高。

Mr. Wu: Our prices compare favorably with quotations you can get from other manufactures. And we have done a lot of business with other customers at those prices. 

吴先生:与你们可以从其他制造商那里拿到的报价相比,我们的价格算优惠的。而且我们已经以同样的价格和其他客户做了很多生意了。

Mr. Victor: We had expected much lower prices.

维克多先生:我们本来期望的是低得多的价格。

Mr. Wu: When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. Our products are doing very well in foreign countries. And we are always improving our designs and patterns to satisfy the needs of the world market. I can assure you that the prices are very favorable. To a certain extent, our prices depend on how large your order is.

吴先生:当比较价格时,您必须考虑到所有事情。我们的产品在外国很畅销。而且我们一直在改进设计和样式来满足全球市场的需求。我可以向您保证价格是很优惠的。从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

Mr. Victor: Yes, there is something in your words.

维克多先生:是的,您说的有道理。

Mr. Wu: Would you tell us what specifications, quantity and packing you require so that we can work out the offer as soon as possible?

吴先生:您可以告诉我们想要什么规格、多少数量和什么样的包装吗?这样以便我方尽快制定出报价。

Mr. Victor: I can't say for certain off-hand. We will contact you later, OK?

维克多先生:我还不能马上说定。我们以后会和您联系的,好吗?

Mr. Wu: That's fine.

吴先生:好的。

 

实用情景句型

1. We're very interested in your products. We would be glad to start business with you.

我们对你们的产品很感兴趣,愿与你们开展业务往来。

Through introduction of Mr. Jackson, we learn you are an importer of lathes.

经由杰克逊先生介绍,我们得知贵公司进口车床。

Your company has been introduced to us by Mr. Jackson, our mutual friend.

我们彼此的朋友杰克逊先生把贵公司介绍给我们。

As this item falls within the scope of our business activities, we shall be glad to establish direct business relations with your firm.

由于该项产品属于我公司经营范围,我们很高兴和贵公司建立直接贸易关系。

2. What about having a look at the samples first?

要不要先看一看样品?

Would you like to have a look at the samples first?

您要不要先看一看样品?

We have a pamphlet in English.

我们有英文的小册子。

These are the relevant publicity materials.

这些是相关资料。

We offer you with a catalog of the newest products for reference.

我们送您一份最新系列产品的目录,以供参考。

I can give you a price list and a brochure of this series for reference.

我可以给您一份价目表和商品手册,以供参考。

Here is a catalog that will give you a good understanding of these products.

这个目录能给您提供有关我们产品的完整信息。 

3. How do you feel about our products?

您觉得我们的产品怎么样?

Did you enjoy your visit to our showroom?

您参观展览室觉得开心吗?

What particular kind of products are you interested in?

您对什么产品特别感兴趣?

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements.

不知道您是否认为我们的规格符合您的要求?

4. I'm afraid they are a little too high.

恐怕价格有点太高。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点您可以从我们的价格单上看到。当然所有价格要经我方确认后方有效。

5. Our products are doing very well in foreign countries.

我们的产品在外国很畅销。

Our products are very marketable in foreign countries.

我们的产品在外国很畅销。 

Our products sell very well in foreign countries.

我们的产品在外国很畅销。 

From what I understand, this item will be very popular this year.

据我了解,这项产品今年会很畅销。

Our products will be well marketable in your market for they are glamorous in design and quality.

我们的产品在你们的市场上会很畅销,因为它们在设计和质量上都很有魅力。

Our products appeal to a wide age group.

我们的产品对各个年龄段的人都有吸引力。

Our research in the field has been yielding good results.

我们在这个领域的研究已有了不小的成果。

6. To a certain extent, our prices depend on how large your order is.

在某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

In a way, our prices depend on how large your order is.

从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

To some extent, our prices depend on how large your order is.

从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

In some ways, our prices depend on how large your order is.

从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

To what extent, our prices depend on how large your order is.

从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

To such an extent, our prices depend on how large your order is.

从某种程度上来说,我们的价格取决于你们的订货量有多少。

7. There is something in your words.

您说的有道理。

What you said holds water.

您说的有道理。

What you said makes sense.

您说的有道理。

8. I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

I can't make my decision now.

我还不能马上说定。

I can't make up my mind now.

我还不能马上说定。

We'll have a meeting and make the final decision.

我们要开个会研究一下再做决定。

I'd still like to study them a bit further.

我还需要再研究一下。

Please give me some time for consultation.

请给我一点时间商量一下。

Let me ask permission first.

让我先征得同意。

I shall have to consult my head office before I can let you know our decision.

我得请示总部,然后才能把决定告诉您。

I'll give you my final decision next week.
 

下周我会告诉您我最后的决定。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行