英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 3-2-2 参观展示室 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-06发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第三章 商务宣传,Unit 02参观展示室,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

3-2-2参观展示室.jpg
3-2-2 Visiting a Showroom (2)

3-2-2 参观展示室 (二)

Lee: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom. Do you like our products?

李先生:我们希望您参观展览室感到愉快。您喜欢我们的产品吗?

Jones: Yes. You have a lot of attractive merchandises.

琼斯先生:是的。你们有许多吸引人的商品。

Lee: Thank you. Before you leave, would you place some orders?

李先生:谢谢。在您离开之前会订货吗?

Jones: Well, they could be marketable in our area, but our customers are very discriminating. What they appreciate most is durability.

琼斯先生:嗯,它们在我们那边会挺畅销的,但是我们的顾客辨别力很强。他们最看重的是耐久性。

Lee: Sure, no one wants to buy something that wears quickly. In fact, durability is another strong point of our tablecloth. The material is not only attractive, but also lasts a long time. Users are all satisfied with its quality.

李先生:确实,没有人想买磨损得很快的东西。事实上,耐久性是我们的桌布的另一个优点。布料不仅吸引人,而且可以用很长时间。用户对它的质量都很满意。

Jones: Sounds very good. But such tablecloths are new to our customers. You know, it's not so easy to open up a new market.

琼斯先生:听起来很不错。但是这样的桌布对我们的顾客来说是新产品。你知道的,开辟新市场不是那么容易的。

Lee: Please think about the advantage you'll get. You can see that our tablecloth is good in material, fashionable in design and superb in workmanship. I believe that with fine quality and low prices, our products will be very popular with your clients.

李先生:请想一想您会得到的优势。您可以看到我们的桌布布料优良、设计时尚、做工上乘。我相信凭借优良的品质和低廉的价格,我们的产品将会非常受你们的顾客的欢迎的。

Mr. Jones: OK, I'd be willing to give your tablecloth a try. When can we expect the delivery?

琼斯先生:好的,我愿意试购你们的桌布。我们什么时候能接收到货物?

Mr. Lee: In three weeks or so.

李先生:大约三个星期。

Mr. Jones: If my order is a large one, will you allow a discount?

琼斯先生:如果我的订货量大,你们会给折扣吗?

Mr. Lee: Yes, we can offer a 5% discount for orders over 3,000 pieces.

李先生:是的。数量超过3000件的订单我们会给5%的折扣。

Mr. Jones: All right. I'll see what I can do. I'm sure I'll get in touch with you soon. See you later.

琼斯先生:好的。我会看看我能做什么。我肯定会尽快与你联系的。回头见。

Mr. Lee: See you.

李先生:回头见。

 

实用情景句型

1. We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom. Do you like our products?

我们希望你参观展览室感到愉快。您喜欢我们的产品吗?

What particular kind of products are you interested in?

您对什么产品特别感兴趣?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

Do you have any specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now. You may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,您可以看一下。

2. Before you leave, would you place some orders?

在您离开之前会订货吗?

Inquiries for this product are increasing, so you'd better make your decision to place an order with us as soon as possible.

对该产品的询价越来越多,因此您最好尽快作出决定是否订货。

The supply of the goods at present is very tight. You'd better make your decision and place an order earlier.

目前该货供应紧缺,您最好尽早决定,及早订货。

3. Sure, no one wants to buy something that wears quickly.

确实,没有人想买磨损得很快的东西。

I have worn my socks into holes.

我的袜子穿破了。

The steps had been worn away by the feet of thousands of visitors.

参观的人成千上万,把台阶踩得不像样子了。

The pain is slowly wearing off.

疼痛的感觉正在慢慢消退。

4. But such tablecloths are new to our customers.

但是这样的桌布对我们的顾客来说是新产品。

But our customers are unfamiliar with such tablecloth.

但是我们的顾客对这样的桌布不熟悉。

5. I'd be willing to give your tablecloth a try.

我愿意试购你们的桌布。

I'd be willing to book a trial order of your tablecloth.

我愿意试购你们的桌布。

I'd be willing to place a trial order for the tablecloth.

我愿意试购你们的桌布。

I'm willing to give your products a try, but your delivery must be up to the standard of the sample.

我愿意试销你们的产品,但你们的货必须达到和样品一样的标准。

6. We can offer a 5% discount for orders over 3,000 pieces.

数量超过3000件的订单我们会给5%的折扣。

We will offer a discount if the size of order is large enough.

如果订货量大,我们会打折。

Our usual figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order.

我们的折扣通常是5%左右,但是这要看订单数量的大小而定。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't allow a discount, as the prices are already very low.

虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能打折,因为价格已经很低了。

7. I'm sure I'll get in touch with you soon.

我肯定会尽快与你联系的。

I'm sure I'll contact you soon.
 

我肯定会尽快与你联系的。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行