英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 4-2-1 保险 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-12-13发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第四章 商务衍生,Unit 02保险,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

4-2-1商品保险.jpg
4-2-1 Insurance (1)

4-2-1 保险 (一)

Mr. Green: Mr. Lee, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance if you don't mind.

格林先生:李先生,如果您不介意,我想同您谈谈保险的问题。

Mr. Lee: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.

李先生:一点也不介意。请说吧。

Mr. Green: What does your insurance clause cover?

格林先生:你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?

Mr. Lee: There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.

李先生:有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险。

Mr. Green: If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?

格林先生:如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?

Mr. Lee: Generally speaking, we only insure the goods With Particular Average.

李先生:一般来说,我们只投保水渍险。

Mr. Green: Do you cover risks other than WPA, for example, the risk of breakage?

格林先生:除水渍险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如破碎险。

Mr. Lee: Yes. If the buyers want to have the goods insured against those risks, we shall arrange for them.

李先生:是的。如果买方想投保此类险别,我们将给他们安排投保。

Mr. Green: My consignment is easy to be broken, so I'd like to add the risk of breakage.

格林先生:我的货物容易破碎,所以我想增加破碎险。

Mr. Lee: We can get this for you. But breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged. You must bear the premium for this sort of special coverage.

李先生:我们可以为您投保这个险别。但是破碎险是一个特别险,因此需要额外加收保险费。你们必须自己承担这类险别的保险费。

Mr. Green: That's understandable. Please insure the goods at our cost against breakage in transport.

格林先生:可以理解。为防止货物在运输途中破损,请为其投保,费用由我方承担。

Mr. Lee: OK. We'll cover the goods as you require.

李先生:好的。我们将按照你们的要求为货物投保。

Mr. Green: How long is the period from the commencement to termination of insurance?

格林先生:保险责任的起讫期限是多长?

Mr. Lee: The coverage shall be limited to fifty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.

李先生:被保险货物在最后卸载港卸载离货轮后,保险责任以50天为限。

 

实用情景句型

1. There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.

有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险。

An FPA policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.

平安险只有在发生较小危险时才保全部损失。

The FPA doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.

平安险不保单独海损性质的部分损失。

FPA insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.

平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。

A WPA policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.

水渍险在任何情况下都保部分损失。

2. If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?

如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual CIF terms?

请问根据你们常用的到岸价条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

What risks should be covered?

您看应该保哪些险?

3. Generally speaking, we only insure the goods With Particular Average.

一般来说,我们只投保水渍险。

I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

我将为货物投保平安险。

Free from Particular Average is good enough.

只保平安险就可以了。

The goods are to be insured FPA.

这批货需投保平安险。

4. Do you cover risks other than WPA, for example, the risk of breakage?

除水渍险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如破碎险。 

He never speaks to me other than to ask for something.

他除了向我要东西,从不跟我说话。

I have never known him behaving other than selfishly.

我只知道他一向自私自利。

5. You must bear the premium for this sort of special coverage.

你们必须自己承担这类险别的保险费。

The premium for this sort of special coverage is for your account.

你们必须自己承担这类险别的保险

You will pay for the premium for this sort of special coverage.

你们必须自己承担这类险别的保险费。

6. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of insurance?

保险责任的起讫期限是多长?

How long does it take from commencement to termination of insurance?

保险责任的起讫期是多长?

How long will it spend from commencement to termination of insurance?

保险责任的起讫期是多长?

The insurance period is limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the vessel.
 

保险责任以60天为限,以被保货物最后从货轮上卸下之日算起。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行