英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 4-2-2 保险 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-14发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第四章 商务衍生,Unit 02保险,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

4-2-2商品保险.jpg
4-2-2 Insurance (2)

4-2-2 保险 (二)

Mr. Lee: Good morning.

李先生:早上好!

Mr. Brown: Good morning. I'm Tony Brown from Canada, and I'm looking for insurance from your company.

布朗先生:早上好!我叫托尼•布朗,来自加拿大。我是到贵公司来投保的。

Mr. Lee: Welcome. My name is Lee. Take a seat, please.

李先生:欢迎,我姓李。您请坐。

Mr. Brown: Thank you, Mr. Lee. What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

布朗先生:谢谢您,李先生,我有一批货,贵公司能保哪些险呢?

Mr. Lee: We're able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land, and air.

李先生:我们保险公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。

Mr. Brown: I have a batch of porcelain ware to be shipped to Canada. What risks should be covered?

布朗先生:我有一批瓷器,要运到加拿大去,您看应保哪些险?

Mr. Lee: We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free from Particular Average (FPA), With Particular Average (WPA), All Risks and Extraneous Risks. It's better for you to scan this leaflet first, and then make a decision.

李先生:我们公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别,如平安险、水溃险、一切险,还有附加险,都能保。您最好先看看这份材料,然后再决定保什么险。

Mr. Brown: (after reading the leaflet) FPA, that means Free from Particular Average, is good enough. What do you think?

布朗先生:(看了材料后)我看只保平安险就行了。您看怎么样?

Mr. Lee: Surely you can, do as you please, but don't you wish to arrange for W. P. A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? They suit your consignment.

李先生:当然,您想投保什么险都可以。不过,难道您不想保水溃险和附加破碎险吗?这些险别适合您的货物。

Mr. Brown: Hmm, perhaps you're right, I'll have the goods covered as you said.

布朗先生:噢,您说的不错,就按您说的办吧。

Mr. Lee: Very good. Please fill in the application form. You need to write every word clearly.

李先生:很好,请您填写一下投保单。字迹一定要清楚。

Mr. Brown: Surely I will. (Filling in the application form) Mr. Lee, I've finished. Please help me to have a check to see if everything is correct.

布朗先生:知道。(填写投保单)李先生,我填好了。请帮我检查一下看看是否全都正确。

Mr. Lee: OK, let me read it.

李先生:好的,让我看看。

Insured: Tony Brown

投保人姓名:托尼•布朗

Description of the goods: Porcelain

被保险货物名称:瓷器

Mode of transport and name of vessel: S. S. "Hwa Yuan"

运输方式及船名:“华远”轮

Coverage: W. P. A. plus Risk of Breakage

险别:水渍险,另加破碎险

Oh, Mr. Brown, why both the loading port and unloading port are missing?

哎布朗先生,怎么没填起运港和卸货港呢?

Mr. Brown: Oh, terribly sorry, I forgot that. The loading port is Shanghai and the unloading port is Toronto. Here you are. Now what is the insurance premium?

布朗先生:噢,我忘了,对不起。起运港是上海,卸货港是多伦多,现在就补上。保险费是多少呢?

Mr. Lee: The premium is to be calculated in this way. First find out the premium rate for porcelain, that is 0.3% and secondly, consider what risks are covered. What you've covered is WPA plus Risk of Breakage. So the total premium is US$ 375. 10.

李先生:保险费是这样计算的,首先查明保险费率,瓷器的保险费率是0.3%,然后要看投保的险别。您保的是水渍险,再附加破碎险。所以保险费共计375.10美元。

Mr. Brown: Can I get a premium rebate?

布朗先生:您能给我保险费折扣吗?

Mr. Lee: The best we can offer is 1%.

李先生:我们最多给您1%的折扣。

Mr. Brown: Good, Mr. Lee. Thank you for your assistance.

布朗先生:好的。李先生,谢谢您的帮助。

Mr. Lee: Don't mention it. See you again.

李先生:不用谢。再见。

Mr. Brown: See you again.

布朗先生:再见。 

 

实用情景句型

1. We're able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land, and air.

我们保险公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。

We can provide all modes of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

我们能提供海运、陆运、空运中的各种保险。

We can insure for all modes of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

我们能提供海运、陆运、空运中的各种保险。

The goods will be shipped to New York by sea.

货物将由海路运往纽约。

It is cheaper to transport goods by sea than by land

海路运输比陆路运输便宜。

We are thinking of sending the goods by air.

我们正想着空运这批货。

2. It's better for you to scan this leaflet first, and then make a decision.

您最好先看看这份材料,然后再决定保什么险。

It's better for you to see the leaflet first, and then make a decision.

您最好先看看说明书,再决定投保什么险。

You'd better see the leaflet before making a decision.

您最好先看看说明书,再决定投保什么险。

You'd better view the leaflet for making a decision.

您最好先看看说明书,再决定投保什么险。

You'd better view the booklet before you make any decision.

您最好先看看说明书,再决定投保什么险。

It's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的“细则”对您是十分重要,以便知道您要买的保险包括哪些项目。

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

您不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合您需要的一种。

3. You need to write every word clearly.

字迹一定要清楚。

Please ensure the application form is legible.

请确保字迹清楚。

4. Now what is the insurance premium?

保险费是多少呢?

The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

The premium varies with the range of insurance.

保险费用根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

The insurance rate for such kind of risk will vary according to the kind.

这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

5. First find out the premium rate for porcelain, that is 0.3% and secondly, consider what risks are covered.

首先查明保险费率,瓷器的保险费率是0.3%,然后要看投保的险别。

First, your products are of low quality, secondly, your post-sale service is not available.

首先你们的产品质量不高,其次售后服务也跟不上。 

6. Can I get a premium rebate?

您能给我保险费折扣吗?

Could you grant me a premium rebate?

您能给我保险费折扣吗?

Could you allow me a premium rebate?

您能给我保险费折扣吗?

Can you give me a premium rebate?

您能给我保险费折扣吗?

7. Don't mention it.

不用谢。

Thank you very much for your help.

非常感谢您的帮助。

Don't mention it.

不用谢。

It's very kind of you to come to see me.

您来看我真是太好了。

Don't mention it.

快别这样说。

I'm terribly sorry to have troubled you.

打扰您很是抱歉。

Don't mention it.
 

哪里哪里。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行