英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 4-5-1 补偿贸易 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-12-19发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第四章 商务衍生,Unit 05补偿贸易 ,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

4-5-1补偿贸易.jpg
4-5-1 Compensation Trade (1)

4-5-1 补偿贸易 (一)

Mr. Chen: Mr. Robert, we invite you here today to discuss the purchase of some coal cutters from your company.

陈先生:罗伯特先生,今天我们请您来是想探讨一下从贵方进口挖煤机的事情。

Mr. Robert: Wonderful. Our coal cutter is very advanced, don't you think so?

罗伯特先生:好极了。我们的挖煤机是非常先进的,对吧?

Mr. Chen: Yes. It's better than the coal cutters we just purchased from other countries. That's for sure. But your price is skyrocketing.

陈先生:是的。比我们从别的国家购买的挖煤机要好得多。这是毫无疑问的。但是贵方的价格也很高。

Mr. Robert: Well, it's reasonable to consider the price, but in the long run, the quality and efficiency of the machines are more important. Our machines will certainly make your money's worth.

罗伯特先生:嗯,考虑价格问题是应该的,但是从长远来看,机器的质量和效率是更重要的。我们的机器完全是物有所值的。

Mr. Chen: We have no doubt about the quality and efficiency of your machines, but we are lacking in foreign exchange; and therefore it's rather difficult for us to buy your coal cutters this year.

陈先生:对于机器的质量和效率,我们是毫不怀疑的,但是我们缺少外汇;因此,今年购买贵方的机器是有些困难的。

Mr. Robert: In that case, we may consider undertaking compensation trade.

罗伯特先生:这样的话,我们或许可以考虑进行补偿贸易。

Mr. Chen: This is great. We like this idea. Which do you prefer buy-back or counter-purchase?

陈先生:太好了。我喜欢这个主意。您更喜欢哪种形式,是回购还是反购?

Mr. Robert: Buy-back would be easier. Since we do often import coal from abroad, you can pay for the coal cutter with the coal produced by the cutter.

罗伯特先生:回购更容易一些。因为我们经常从国外进口煤,贵方也可以用挖煤机生产出来的煤来支付挖煤机的费用。

Mr. Chen: Do you wish to have total compensation trade or partial compensation trade?

陈先生:您想进行全部补偿贸易还是部分补偿贸易?

Mr. Robert: It all depends on your payment capacity.

罗伯特先生:这取决于贵方的偿还能力。

Mr. Chen: As you see it, it would be better for us to do total compensation trade.

陈先生:正如您所见,对我们来说进行全部补偿贸易会比较好。

Mr. Robert: Total compensation trade is good. You'll buy from us three sets of coal cutters at the unit price of US $3 million. All the machines will be paid for with the coal produced by the machines.

罗伯特先生:全部补偿贸易是不错。贵方要购买三套挖煤机,每套的价格为300万美元。所有金额将由挖煤机所生产出的煤来偿付。

Mr. Chen: Right. How long do the think it will take to complete the payment?

陈先生:好的。付清全部款项要多长时间?

Mr. Robert: Naturally, the sooner the better.

罗伯特先生:自然是越快越好。

Mr. Chen: On the basis of the cutters' production capacity and the current price of coal, it will take about two years to complete the payment.

陈先生:基于挖煤机的生产能力和煤炭现在的价格,付清全部款项需要两年的时间。

Mr. Robert: Well, your estimation does not seem to be 100% accurate. Compensation trade is, in a way, a kind of loan. You also need to pay the interest every year.

罗伯特先生:嗯,您的估计并非百分之百的准确。补偿贸易实际上是一种贷款。你们每年也要支付一定的利息。

Mr. Chen: In this case, the payment cannot be completed within two years. I'm afraid.

陈先生:这样的话,恐怕付款并不能在两年内全部付清。

Mr. Robert: Will three years be long enough?

罗伯特先生:三年的时间够吗?

Mr. Chen: That's close. OK, that's settled. We'll complete the payment within three years from the commencement of production. But we must remind you of your definite responsibilities for technical assistance, the performance of the machines and finally a smooth start-up.

陈先生:差不多。好吧,就这么定吧。我们将从生产日起3年内付清款项。但我们也要提醒贵方,您有责任对我们进行技术支持、调试机器,确保它能平稳起动。

Mr. Robert: Certainly we'll carry out our obligations. Meanwhile, it's our hope that you'll meet our requirements of shipment for all the coal you sell to us.

罗伯特先生:我们当然会履行我们的义务。同时,我们也希望贵方能在所有卖给我们的煤炭的装运问题上满足我们的要求。

Mr. Chen: We'll surely act in accordance with our agreement.

陈先生::我们一定会按照协议办事。

Mr. Robert: Very good. Would you please prepare the draft agreement?

罗伯特先生:很好。那么麻烦您起草一下协议吧。

Mr. Chen: No problem.

陈先生:没问题。

 

实用情景句型

1. But your price is skyrocketing.

但是贵方的价格也很高。

But your price is rising sharply.

但是贵方的价格也很高。

But your price has shot up.

但是贵方的价格也很高。

But your price is soaring.

但是贵方的价格也很高。

2. Well, it's reasonable to consider the price, but in the long run, the quality and efficiency of the machines are more important.

嗯,考虑价格问题是应该的,但是从长远来看,机器的质量和效率是更重要的。

But good quality always deserves good price. You'd better consider its production efficiency as well as the price.

不过一分钱一分货嘛。您不能只看它的价格,更要看它的生产效率。

3. Our machines will certainly make your money's worth.

我们的机器完全是物有所值的。

Our machines are good value for money.

我们的机器完全是物有所值的。 

Our machines are cost-effective.

我们的机器完全是物有所值的。 

4. And therefore it's rather difficult for us to buy your coal cutters this year.

因此,今年购买贵方的机器是有些困难的。

In such a case, we may have to resort to some more flexible ways.

这样的话,我们可能不得不寻求一些更灵活的贸易方式。

5. Which do you prefer, buy-back or counter-purchase?

您更喜欢哪种形式,是回购还是反购?

Which do you prefer about buy-back or counter-purchase?

您更喜欢哪种形式,是回购还是反购?

Which do you like to use, buy-back or counter-purchase?

您更喜欢哪种形式,是回购还是反购?

6. Do you wish to have total compensation trade or partial compensation trade?

您想进行全部补偿贸易还是部分补偿贸易?

Would you like to use total compensation trade or a partial one?

您希望用全额补偿还是部分补偿?

Do you prefer the way of total compensation trade or a partial one?

您希望用全额补偿还是部分补偿?

Which do you choose, total compensation trade or a partial one?

您希望用全额补偿还是部分补偿?

How do you like to use, total compensation trade or a partial one?

您希望用全额补偿还是部分补偿?

7. As you see it, it would be better to do total compensation trade.

正如您所见,对我们来说进行全部补偿贸易会比较好。

As you see it, it is better for us to use total compensation trade.

正如您所见,对我们来说全部补偿贸易会比较好。

As you see it, total compensation trade is better for us.

正如您所见,对我们来说全部补偿贸易会比较好。

As you see it, total compensation trade is a better choice for us.

正如您所见,对我们来说全部补偿贸易会比较好。

8. How long will it take to complete the payment?

付清全部款项要多长时间?

How long do you think it will spend to fulfill the payment?

付清全部款项要多长时间?

How long do you suppose it will spend to fulfill the payment?

付清全部款项要多长时间?

9. Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. You also need to pay the interest every year.

补偿贸易实际上是一种贷款。你们每年也要支付一定的利息。

Compensation trade is, to some extend, a kind of loan. You need to pay for the interest on the loan every year.

补偿贸易从某种方式上来讲是一种贷款,你们每年还应付一定的利息。

Compensation trade is, in some way, one type of loan which you need to afford the interest on the loan per year.
 

补偿贸易从某种方式上来讲是一种贷款,你们每年还应付一定的利息。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行