英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 4-5-2 补偿贸易 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-20发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第四章 商务衍生,Unit 05补偿贸易 ,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

4-5-2补偿贸易.jpg
4-5-2 Compensation Trade (2)

4-5-2 补偿贸易 (二)

Mr. Wang: We have no doubt about the quality and efficiency of your check loom. The price is acceptable too. But the problem seems that we are short of foreign exchange at the moment.

王先生:你们的格子织布机的质量和效率是可以信赖的。价钱也可以接受。但问题是我们现在缺少外汇。

Mr. Jones: Excuse me, I'd be interested to hear that how many check looms would you need?

琼斯先生:对不起,问一下,我想知道你们想要多少台格子织布机?

Mr. Wang: As least 20 this time. If the production is smooth and cotton supply is sufficient, we'll probably need more.

王先生:这次至少要20台。如果生产顺利,棉花供给也充足的话,我们可能会要得更多。

Mr. Jones: In that case, let's undertake compensation trade since we are old friends. It will bring benefits to our both sides, I believe.

琼斯先生:如果是这样的话,我们就做补偿贸易吧,因为我们是老朋友嘛。我相信这对我们双方都是有利的。

Mr. Wang: We are delighted with it. Let's discuss some concrete terms then.

王先生:我们很乐意这样。那我们谈谈具体条款吧。

Mr. Jones: We would like to buy back your checked cloth. Our country imports a great deal of textiles anyway.

琼斯先生:我们想回购你们的格子布。毕竟我们国家也进口大量纺织品的。

Mr. Wang: No problem. Buy-back is probably more convenient than counter-purchase. But how long do you think it shall take to complete the payment?

王先生:这没问题。回购可能比互购更加方便。但是,您认为回收资金需要多长时间?

Mr. Jones: Well, the payment period internationally is from 3 to 20 years. Let's take the minimum if it's not too difficult for you. Our corporation is a small one, as you know, and we can't leave our financial position too far.

琼斯先生:噢,国际上一般回收资金需要3到20年。如果你们方便的话,我们就做最短时间的打算。您知道,我们公司不大,我们在考虑这个问题时不能抛开我们的财政现状。

Mr. Wang: OK, we agree to complete the payment within 3 years starting from the commencement of production. Our checked cloth will be priced in line with the international market price available then.

王先生:好的。从生产开始日算起,我们同意在3年期间完成付款。但是我们的格子布必须和国际市场价一致。

Mr. Jones: Fine. May I draw your attention that compensation trade is a kind of loan? So you need to pay interest every year.

琼斯先生:好的。有件事我想提醒您,补偿贸易是一种贷款,所以你们每年都得付利息。

Mr. Wang: Yes, we do. But you must be responsible for technical assistance and the performance of the machines. This should be included in the contract.

王先生:我们会的。但贵方必须对机器性能和技术帮助提供保障。这也应包含在合同里。

Mr. Jones: Without question, we'll act exactly according to the contract.

琼斯先生:没问题,我们一定会按照合同条款办事的。

Mr. Wang: Looking forward to a smooth cooperation.

王先生:希望我们能合作愉快。

Mr. Jones: So do I. 

琼斯先生:我也是。

 

实用情景句型

1. We have no doubt about the quality and efficiency of your check loom.

你们的格子织布机的质量和效率是可以信赖的。

No doubt they know well of our trade terms.

当然,他们非常熟悉我们的贸易条款。 

2. But the problem seems that we are short of foreign exchange at the moment.

但问题是我们现在缺少外汇。

But the problem is that we lack foreign exchange at the moment.

但问题是眼下我们缺少外汇资金。

But the problem seems that we don't have enough foreign exchange at the moment.

但问题是眼下我们缺少外汇资金。

But the problem seems that we have no adequate foreign ex-change at the moment.

但问题是眼下我们缺少外汇资金。

But the problem seems that there is not enough foreign exchange at the moment.

但问题是眼下我们缺少外汇资金。

3. Excuse me, I'd be interested to hear that how many check looms would you need?

对不起,问一下,我想知道你们想要多少台格子织布机?

I'd be interested to see the result of the tender.

我很想看看投标的结果。

I'd be interested to know how to set up a joint venture in China.

我很想知道如何在中国建立合资企业.

We are very interested in your offer.

我们对你方的报价很感兴趣。

Your hand tools are interesting to us.

我们对你们的手工工具有兴趣。

We have great interest in your men's shirts.

我们对你们的男式衬衫很有兴趣。 

4. It will bring benefits to our both sides, I believe.

我相信这对我们双方都是有利的。

Compensation trade benefits both our companies, I believe.

我相信补偿贸易对我们两家公司都有利。

Compensation trade is beneficial for both our companies, I believe.

我相信补偿贸易对我们两家公司都有利。

Compensation trade is good for both of our companies, I believe.

我相信补偿贸易对我们两家公司都有利。

5. Our corporation is a small one, as you know, and we can't leave our financial position too far.

您知道,我们公司不大,我们在考虑这个问题时不能抛开我们的财政现状。

Our corporation is a small one, as you know, and we can't cast aside our financial position.

您知道,我们公司不大,我们在考虑这个问题时不能抛开我们的财政现状。

Our corporation is a small one, as you know, and we can't rule out our financial position.

您知道,我们公司不大,我们在考虑这个问题时不能抛开我们的财政现状。

Our corporation is a small one, as you know, and we can't leave out our financial position.

您知道,我们公司不大,我们在考虑这个问题时不能抛开我们的财政现状。

6. May I draw your attention that compensation trade is a kind of loan?

有件事我想提醒您,补偿贸易是一种贷款。

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the market is firm with an up-ward tendency.
 

我们想提醒您注意,市场情况坚挺,具有上升趋势。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行