英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 5-1-1 会议准备 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-12-27发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第五章 商务会议,Unit 01会议准备,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

5-1-1会议准备.jpg
5-1-1 Preparation for Conference (1)

5-1-1 会议准备 (一)

Joe: We've got to have notices of meetings, agendas and minutes for all of them.

乔:我们要为所有这些会议准备会议通知、会议议程和会议记录吗?

Mary: Of course. But let's concentrate on what you're doing for the moment. You've done a very nice stencil for the notice of meeting and agenda, but now I'd like you to do the chairman's special agenda which I've written out for you.

玛丽:当然啦。但我们现在还是先做手头上的事吧。你的会议通知和会议议程的蜡纸打得不错,我已经为你准备好主席专用的会议议程,你现在把它打出来吧。

Joe: I see it's more detailed than the other one. I suppose the space at the side is for his notes?

乔:我看这份会议议程表比那份详细多了。边上留的这些空是给他做加注的吗?

Mary: Yes, so leave enough room for them.

玛丽:是的,所以地方可别留得太小。

Joe: You don't want me to take the minutes, do you? I'm not exactly a verbatim reporter.

乔:你不会是要我做会议记录吧?我可还不会做一字不差的汇报呢。

Mary: I want you to take down as much as you can, but don't worry; I'll be taking notes as well, and then I'll summarize the discussion from both our notes. It's very important to get an accurate record and it takes a lot of practice.

玛丽:我想让你尽可能做些记录,但是别着急,我同时也会做记录的,然后我再根据我们两人的记录做一个会议总结。做精确的记录很重要,需要平时多加练习。

Joe: Now what else have I to do?

乔:我还要做些什么呢?

Mary: You'll be personally responsible for making sure that the board room is ready. Check that there are enough chairs, that the lighting and heating are OK and water, glasses and ash trays are available. Moreover, microphone and speakers also need to be prepared for attendants.

玛丽:你要亲自负责好会议室一切就绪。要检查椅子有没有少,灯光、暖气是否已弄好,开水、茶杯、烟灰缸是否齐全。还有, 话筒和扩音器也要准备好供与会者使用。

Joe: All right.

乔:好的。

Mary: We also should arrive early this afternoon in case there are things to be done before the meeting starts.

玛丽:我们下午还要早点到会,以防会议开始前还有什么事情需要处理。

 

实用情景句型

1. But let's concentrate on what you're doing for the moment.

但我们现在还是先做手头上的事吧。

But let's focus on the work in hand.

但我们还是先做手头上的事吧。

We must concentrate our efforts on improving education.

我们必须致力于改进教育工作。 

2. You don't want me to take the minutes, do you?

你不会是要我做会议记录吧?

You don't want me to take notes, do you?

你不会是要我做会议记录吧?

You don't want me to make a note, do you?

你不会是要我做会议记录吧?

3. I want you to take down as much as you can.

我想让你尽可能做些记录。

Anything you say must be taken down and used as evidence against you.

你说的每句话都可能记录下来用作指控你的证据。

4. Now what else have I to do?

我还要做些什么呢?

What else do I need to do?

我还要做些什么?

What else do I have to do?

我还要做些什么?

Is there something else I have to do?

我还要做些什么?

What something else should I do?

我还要做些什么?

I need a computer, a display monitor, a whiteboard, pens and an eraser. Please get prepared in advance.

我到时候会需要电脑、显示屏、白板、笔和板擦,要事先准备好。

5. You'll be personally responsible for making sure that the board room is ready.

你要亲自负责好会议室一切就绪。

You should be responsible by yourself for making sure that the board room is ready.

你要亲自负责会议室一切就绪。

You will be in charge of the board room to be ready by yourself.

你要亲自负责会议室一切就绪。

You should take charge of board room to be prepared by yourself.

你要亲自负责会议室一切就绪。

Make sure there are enough chairs, memo pads and pencils before the meeting starts.

会议开始前要确保有足够的座椅、便签和铅笔。

Paper and pencils have been laid by their name cards on the conference table for each meeting party.

与会者使用的纸和铅笔摆在名片旁边放在会议桌上了。

The equipment is set up for the presentation.

这个设备是为了演示安装的。

The meeting starts at 10:00. Please make sure you're here in good time so we can get down to business on time.

会议10点钟开始,请确定你能及时抵达,以便我们可以准时进入议题。

6. Microphone and speakers also need to be prepared for attendants.

话筒和扩音器也要准备好供与会者使用。

Please prepare the microphone and speakers for each attendant.

准备好话筒和扩音器供与会者使用。

Please make the microphone and speakers to be ready for attendants.

准备好话筒和扩音器供与会者使用。

Please lay the microphone and speakers for each attendant.

准备好话筒和扩音器供与会者使用。

Please arrange the microphone and speakers for attendants.

准备好话筒和扩音器供与会者使用。

Make sure that microphone and speakers are ready for attendants.
 

准备好话筒和扩音器供与会者使用。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行