英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 5-3-2 会议议程 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2017-01-02发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第五章 商务会议,Unit 03会议议程,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

5-3-2会议议程.jpg
5-3-2 Agenda (2)

5-3-2 会议议程 (二)

Chris: Who will motion to approve the minutes from last meeting?

克里斯:谁提议通过上次的会议记录?

Jesse: I motion . Carl seconds, too.

杰西:我提议。卡尔也赞成。

Chris: All in favor? Good. Now, what's next on the agenda? We have some new business. Jesse, can you introduce item B on the agenda for us?

克里斯:大家都同意吗?很好。现在,我们议程上的下一顼是什么?我们有一些新的工作。杰西,你能把议程上的B项给大家介绍一下吗?

Jesse: Yes, but we should probably follow the agenda in order, shouldn't we? Item A is still pending. We should report and approve old business before new business.

杰西:可以,但我们应该按议程顺序走,对吧?A项还悬而未决。我们应该在讲新的之前汇报和讨论一下旧工作。

Chris: Oh, yes, I somehow managed to overlook item A. Well then, Joe, can you report to us about your project under item A?

克里斯:噢,是应该这样,我不知道怎么把A项忽略了。那好吧,乔,你能给我们汇报一下A项的情况吗?

Joe: The agenda is a little backwards today. I would prefer that Jesse introduce his project first, then what I have to say might make more sense. Technically our projects are both new business. The only items of old business we have are the minutes, which have already been approved.

乔:今天的议程有点儿反了。我想让杰西先介绍一下他的项目,接下来大家可能更容易理解我要说的内容。从技术上讲,这两个都是新项目。今天我们唯一的遗留问题是会议记录,这个我们已经通过。

Chris: Oh, is that right? Well. Let's re-arrange the agenda then. We can move item A to the end of our new business section. It will follow reports on items B thru D. Any objections?

克里斯:噢,这样对吗?好的。那我们重新调整一下议程。我们把A项转到我们新工作部分的最后一个。在B项和D项报告之后。大家同意吗?

Joe: Can we have item A directly follow item B?

乔:我们能不能在B项完成之后直接进行A项?

Chris: Fine. Any objections? No? If there are no objections, then our modifications to the agenda have been approved unanimously. We will proceed according to the amendments we've just made.

克里斯:很好。还有异议吗?没有?如果没有反对意见,我们就全体通过了这个修改意见。下面,按照我们修改过的议程继续讨论。

 

实用情景句型

1. Who will motion to approve the minutes from last meeting?

谁提议通过上次的会议记录?

Who will propose a motion to approve the minutes from last meeting?

谁提议通过上次的会议记录?

Who will make a motion to approve the minutes from last meeting?

谁提议通过上次的会议记录?

Is there any other new business to be entertained?

有什么动议要提出来讨论吗?

I move that I be authorized to draw up a dress code for discussion and a vote at the next meeting.

我提议请准许我拟定服装规定,在下次会议中讨论和表决。

I move we adopt the agenda as it stands.

我提议,不作改动通过这个议程。

I want to bring up an issue.

我想要提一个提案。

2. I motion.

我提议。

So moved.

我提议。

He went through the motion of welcoming her friend but then quickly left the room.

他虚伪地欢迎了一下她的朋友,转眼就离开了房间。

set the new campaign in motion

开展新的运动 

3. Carl seconds, too.

卡尔也赞成。

I second the motion.

我要附议。

I'm behind the motion.

我要附议。

Seconded!

我要附议。

I give my consent to the proposal.

我同意该提案。

I agreed to the proposal.

我同意该提案。

The motion has been made and seconded.

动议已经通过。

Is there a second (to his motion)?

有人要附议他的动议吗?

Does anyone want to second his motion?

有人要附议他的动议吗?

4. Now, what's next on the agenda?

现在,我们议程上的下一项是什么?

Now we'll get on to the next item on the agenda.

现在我们来讨论下一项议程。

Now we shall proceed to the second item on the agenda.

现在讨论议程上的第二个问题。

The next item (on the agenda) is the marketing strategy.

下一个议题是市场营销策略。

Let's move/go on to the next subject.

让我们进入下一个议题。

Let's progress to the next item on the agenda, which is the marketing strategy.

我们进行下一个事项,就是市场营销策略。

Is there any other new business we need to look at before we move on?

在继续下一个议题前还有其他新事项要讨论吗?

If we are squared on this one, let's go to the next topic.

如果这个问题谈清楚了的话,咱们来讨论下一个问题。 

5. I somehow managed to overlook item A.

我不知道怎么把A项忽略了。

Somehow, I neglected item A.

不知什么缘故,我把A项忽略了。

Somehow, I ignored item A.

不知什么缘故,我把A项忽略了。

Somehow, I took no notice of item A.

不知什么缘故,我把A项忽略了。

Somehow, I don't feel I can trust him.

不知什么缘故,我觉得不能信任他。

We can afford to look over minor offences.

我们可以不计较小过失。

6. I would prefer that Jesse introduce his project first, then what I have to say might make more sense.

我想让杰西先介绍一下他的项目,接下来大家可能更容易理解我要说的内容。

These words are jumbled up and don't make sense.

这些辞藻堆砌在一起讲不通。

It doesn't make sense to buy that expensive coat when these cheaper ones are just as good.
 

这些便宜的大衣也很好,何必非买那件贵的不可。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行