英语口语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 5-5-1 总结和闭会 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2017-01-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第五章 商务会议,Unit 05总结和闭会,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

5-5-1总结和闭会.jpg
5-5-1 Summarizing and Adjourning (1)

5-5-1 总结和闭会 (一)

Brant: Let me take a minute to sum up the main points of this discussion. We can't leave the product on the market; we'll lose more money in the end. We can test special powders for each area, but can't leave the powder on the market where we do the tests. We'll take the powder off the market this week, and work hard on tests for the next month.

布兰特:让我简短地把这次讨论的重点做个总结。我们不能让产品留在市面上,那样到最后会赔上更多的钱。我们可以为各地区测试专用奶粉,不过在测试期,我们不能卖原产品。这星期先收回市面上的产品,下个月再全力进行试验。

Colin: I don't think we'll be able to turn things around in just one month.

科林:我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

Brant: You're right. In this month we'll work on just two or three special powders. If they work, we'll start selling again in the right areas. Our advertising will say that we're good people--we'll let profits take a beating before we let anyone get hurt.

布兰特:没错。这个月我们只研制两三种专用奶粉。如果行得通,我们就再次在适用地区销售。我们的广告会做个宣传,说明我们是正派经营,为避免有人受害,宁愿自己损失。

Carl: That should help people understand that we did our best before--that we never wanted to harm anyone.

卡尔:这会让人明白我们过去的确尽了最大的努力,我们从未有意造成伤害。

Brant: The plan may not work right away--it may take some time before sales goes back. It's not going to be easy getting the shareholders and management to support us here. I need your full support.

布兰特:这项计划或许不会马上奏效,要销路回升还需要一段时间。而要股东和主管阶层支持我们,绝非易事。我需要你们全力的支持。

Colin: Don't worry. You'll have it.

科林:不要担心。我们会支持你的。

Brant: Great. If everyone's in agreement I propose the following: we call a top-level management meeting for tomorrow to push the plan. We'll work on the shareholders after the powder is off the market. It isn't going to be easy. 

布兰特:太好了。如果大家同意,我提议如下:明天召开高级主管会议,推动这项计划。等到奶粉从市面回收之后,再说服股东们。那就得大费周折了。

Carl: No problem. We're in for the duration.

卡尔:没问题。我们全力以赴。

Brant: If nobody wants to add anything, we can draw the meeting to a close. Thank you for your precious suggestions.

布兰特:如果没有其他的补充,会议就到此结束。感谢各位的宝贵意见。

 

实用情景句型

1. Let me take a minute to sum up the main points of this discussion.

让我简短地把这次讨论的重点做个总结。

Let me briefly summarize the main points of this discussion.

让我简短地把这次讨论的重点做个总结。

Let me briefly conclude the main viewpoints of this discussion.

让我简短地把这次讨论的重点做个总结。

Let me briefly conclude the main standpoints of this discussion.

让我简短地把这次讨论的重点做个总结。

Let me summarize what has been agreed so far.

让我总结一下到目前为止达成的共识。

Let me summarize the main strands of the argument.

让我总结一下主要的观点。

Let me summarize today's discussion.

让我来总结一下今天的讨论。

Before we close, let me summarize the main points.

在结束之前,让我再小结一下重点。

2. I don't think we'll be able to turn things around in just one month.

我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

I don't think it's possible for us to turn things right in just one month.

我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

I don't think it's possible for us to turn the table in just one month.

我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

I don't think it's possible for us to reverse the course of events in just one month.

我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

I don't think it's possible for us to make all the difference in just one month.

我觉得我们不可能在一个月内扭转乾坤。

3. Our advertising will say that we're good people--we'll let profits take a beating before we let anyone get hurt.

我们的广告会做个宣传,说明我们是正派经营,为避免有人受害,宁愿自己损失。

His self-esteem will take a beating if he heard what you said.

如果他听到你刚才说的话,他的自尊心将受到打击。

His record will take a lot of beating.

他创的纪录很难打破。 

4. The plan may not work right away--it may take some time before sales goes back up.

这项计划或许不会马上奏效,要销路回升还需要一段时间。

The plan may not work its magic overnight--it may take some time before sales recovers.

这项计划或许不会马上奏效,要销路回升还需要一段时间。

The plan may not work immediately--it may take some time before sales rises again.

这项计划或许不会马上奏效,要销路回升还需要一段时间。

5. You'll have it.

我们会支持你的。

We're all for it.

我们全力支持你。

We're on your side.

我们全力支持你。

We'll go all the way with you.

我们全力支持你。

We are holding you up strong.

我们全力支持你。

6. If everyone's in agreement, I propose the following: we call a top-level management meeting for tomorrow to push the plan.

如果大家同意,我提议如下:明天召开高级主管会议,推动这项计划。

If everyone's in agreement, I propose the following: we convene a top-level meeting for tomorrow to push the plan.

如果大家没有异议,我提议如下:明天召开高级主管会议,推动这项计划。 

If everyone's in agreement, I propose the following: we hold a top-level meeting for tomorrow to push the plan.

如果大家没有异议,我提议如下:明天召开高级主管会议,推动这项计划。 

If nobody has objection, I propose the following: we sit a top-level meeting for tomorrow to push the plan.

如果大家没有异议,我提议如下:明天召开高级主管会议,推动这项计划。 

7. We're in for the duration.

我们全力以赴。

Are you in for this game of whist?

这场惠斯特桥牌你参加吗?

I'm afraid we're in for a storm.

看来我们要赶上暴雨了。

8. If nobody wants to add anything, we can draw the meeting to a close.

如果没有其他的补充,会议就到此结束。

If nobody wants to add anything, we can close the meeting.

如果没有其他的补充,会议就到此结束。

If nobody wants to add anything, we can end the meeting.

如果没有其他的补充,会议就到此结束。

If nobody wants to add anything, the meeting is over.

如果没有其他的补充,会议就到此结束。

All right. Time is getting on and I'd like to wind the meeting up now.

好吧。时间有限,我想现在就结束会议吧。

I think it's time we finished.

我想是结束会议的时候了。

If we are all agreed then, I'd like to close the meeting.

如果大家都同意,那么我就想结束会议了。

We are running out of time and I think we should break up now.

我们没有时间了,我想现在该结束了。

All scheduled programs have been completed. Thank you for your participation.

所有预定议程都已结束。谢谢各位的参与。

Some pleasant entertainment has been prepared for us, so let us bring our business to an end.

接下来为我们准备了一些娱乐节目,会议到此结束。 

9. Thank you for your precious suggestions.

感谢各位的宝贵意见。

Thank you for your worthwhile talk.

感谢各位的宝贵意见。

Thank you for your enlightening talk.

感谢各位的宝贵意见。

Thank you for your informative talk.

感谢各位的宝贵意见。

Thank you for your valuable advice.
 

感谢各位的宝贵意见。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

外贸英语排行