英语六级

学习经验翻译技巧翻译赏析单词翻译口译笔记笔译考试口译考试文化差异标书翻译法律翻译

口译笔记: 2017政府工作报告要点回顾

yun 于2017-03-16发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
3月5日上午9时,第十二届全国人民代表大会第五次会议在人民大会堂开幕......

timg.jpg

1

A review of our work in 2016

一、2016年工作回顾

The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好;

GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

国内生产总值达到74.4万亿元,增长6.7%;

The CPI rose by 2 percent.

居民消费价格上涨2%;

With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

工业企业利润由上年下降2.3%转为增长8.5%;

Employment growth exceeded projections.

就业增长超出预期;

A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

全年城镇新增就业1314万人;

The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

年末城镇登记失业率4.02%,为多年来最低;

Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

供给侧结构性改革初见成效;

The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%;

People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

大众创业、万众创新广泛开展;

Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%;

The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

农村贫困人口减少1240万;

Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;

The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标;

We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略;

A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%;

What the government will do in 2017

二、2017年工作总体部署

Key projected targets for development this year:

今年发展的主要预期目标是:

GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果;

CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;

Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内;

We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。

Major areas of work for 2017

三、2017年重点工作任务

Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。

Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

扎实有效去产能。

Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

因城施策去库存。

Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

积极稳妥去杠杆。

Take multiple measures to cut costs.

多措并举降成本。

Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

精准加力补短板。

Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革

We will continue to transform government function.

持续推进政府职能转变。

We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

继续推进财税体制改革。

We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

抓好金融体制改革。

We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

加快推进国企国资改革。

We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

更好激发非公有制经济活力。

We will improve the property rights protection system.

加强产权保护制度建设。

We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

大力推进社会体制改革。

We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

深化生态文明体制改革。

Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力

We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

促进消费稳定增长。

We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

积极扩大有效投资。

We will improve planning for regional development.

优化区域发展格局。

We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

扎实推进新型城镇化。

Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级

We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

提升科技创新能力。

We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

加快培育壮大新兴产业。

We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

大力改造提升传统产业。

We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

持续推进大众创业、万众创新。

We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

全面提升质量水平。

Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收

We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

推进农业结构调整。

We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

加强现代农业建设。

We will deepen rural reform.

深化农村改革。

We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

加强农村公共设施建设。

Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放

We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

扎实推进“一带一路”建设。

We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

促进外贸继续回稳向好。

We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

大力优化外商投资环境。

We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。

Effectively strengthening environmental protection

3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度

We will make our skies blue again.

坚决打好蓝天保卫战。

We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

强化水、土壤污染防治。

We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

推进生态保护和建设。

Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设

We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

大力促进就业创业。

We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

办好公平优质教育。

We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

推进健康中国建设。

We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

织密扎牢民生保障网。

We will develop cultural programs and industries.

发展文化事业和文化产业。

We will explore new forms of social governance.

推动社会治理创新。

We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

人命关天,安全至上。

Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

3.9 全面加强政府自身建设

We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

坚持依法全面履职。

We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

始终保持廉洁本色。

We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.

勤勉尽责干事创业。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏