英语阅读

新闻英语旅游英语酒店英语法律英语计算机银行英语金融英语医学英语房产英语电信英语

美国人这样说银行英语Chapter 1-1-2 招呼接待 实用对话及情景句(二)

Amber 于2016-11-17发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说银行英语,银行口语,看这本就够了。第一章 日常服务,Unit 01 招呼接待,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-1-2 招呼接待.jpg
1-1-2 Greeting and Reception (2)

招呼接待(二)

Clerk:How do you do, sir. May I help you?

职员:您好,先生。我能帮您吗?

Mr. Aden: How do you do,

亚丁先生:你好。

I have an appointment with Mr. Zhou, your manager. Would you please tell me where he is?

我约了你们的周经理。请告诉我他在哪里好吗?

Clerk:Are you Mr. Aden?

职员:您是亚丁先生吗?

Mr. Aden:Yes, one of your manager's friends from Africa.

亚丁先生:是的,我是他的一位来自非洲的朋友。

I want to have a talk with him about the relationship between your bank and our corporation.

我想就贵行与我公司的关系与他谈一谈。

Clerk: Sorry, Mr. Zhou is taking part in an emergency meeting now.

职员:对不起,周先生正在参加一个紧急会议,

He left a message for you. You see.

但他给您留了个口信在这儿!您看。

Mr. Aden: Oh, that's a disappointment.

亚丁先生:哦,真令人失望。

What shall I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

Clerk: If you don't mind, Mr. Aden, would you please wait a few minutes?

职员:如果您愿意的话,亚丁先生,

The meeting is to be over at 10:30.

就请在这儿等几分钟吧?会议10点30分结束,

There's only few minutes left before the end of the meeting.

没几分钟会议就要结束了。

Mr. Aden:OK. I have to wait a while to see him now.

亚丁先生:好吧。我还是在这儿等着他吧。

Clerk:Here, sit down, please. Well, which do you prefer, tea or coffee?

职员:请坐。请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

Mr. Aden:A cup of tea, thank you.

亚丁先生:来一杯茶吧,谢谢。

Clerk:Have a cigarette?

职员:抽烟吗?

Mr. Aden:No, thanks. I,m a non-smoker.

亚丁先生:不,谢谢。我不抽烟。

You make me feel at home. Thank you very much.

我有宾至如归的感觉。非常感谢你。

Clerk:That's alright, Mr. Aden.

职员:没关系,亚丁先生。

I'm so glad to have seen you.

见到您真高兴。

Oh, look, Mr. Zhou is coming in.

哦,周先生来了。

 

实用情景句型

1.I have an appointment with Mr. Zhou, your manager.

我约了你们的周经理。

I've got a date with Mr. Zhou, your manager.

我约了你们的周经理。

I meet Mr. Zhou, your manager.

我约了你们的周经理。

I date with Mr. Zhou who is your manager.

我约了你们周经理。

Sorry, I've already made an appointment with my friend.

抱歉,我已经约了朋友。

I have an appointment with Mr. Smith's assistant to help him with the audit.

我约了史密斯先生的助手,以帮他核查账务。

How many people will you be bringing?

你约了多少人来?

2.Mr. Zhou is taking part in an emergency meeting now.

周先生正在参加一个紧急会议。

Mr. Zhou is attending a very urgent meeting now.

周先生正在参加一个紧急会议。

Mr. Zhou has an emergency meeting now.

周先生正在参加一个紧急会议。

When did your brother join the army?

你哥哥是什么时候参的军?

Come along, and join in the ball game.

快,来参加球赛。

We’ll take part in social practice during the summer vacation.

暑假期间我们将参加社会实践。

He’ll attend an important meeting tomorrow.

他明天要参加一个重要的会议。

3.What shall I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

What do I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

What am I supposed to do at present?

我现在该怎么办?

How should I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

What do we do next?

我们下一步该怎么办?

What would you advise me to do?

你看我怎么办好呢?

What do you expect me to do then?

那你要我怎么办?

What am I going to do with you ?

你想要我拿你怎么办?

4.I have to wait a while to see him now.

我还是在这儿等着他吧。

L'll wait to hear from you then.

我等着你的消息。

Let's wait outside.

我们在外面等着吧。

I shall be waiting for you, so hurry.

我等着您,快来吧。

More than months I have waited for this moment.

这些日子来我一直在等着这一刻。

You stay here until I come back.

你在这待着等我回来。

l'm waiting here.

在这等着。

wait a bit

[口]等一下,稍等一等

wait and see

等着瞧吧;等等看

wait at table

侍候人家吃饭

wait for (up)

等待,等候

wait out

在外面等着;等到

wait until [till]

等到

wait up (for)

熬夜等候

wait upon [on]

服侍,招待;追随;拜访;随着而产生

5.Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?

请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

What would you like, tea or coffee?

请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

What do you want to drink, tea or coffee?

请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

Would you care for a drink, tea or coffee?

请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

Which is your preference, tea or coffee?

请问你喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

I prefer to spend the weekend at home.

我喜欢在家里度周末。

prefer sb. to do sth.

更希望某人做某事

Their father prefers them to be ho-me early.

他们的父亲宁愿他们早点回家。

I prefer dogs to cats.

在狗与猫之间我更喜欢狗。

6.You make me feel at home.

我有宾至如归的感觉。

I feel like home.

请问您喝什么,茶还是咖啡?

I am always very accommodating there.

我有宾至如归的感觉。

I have a hunch that he didn't really want to go.

我有这么一种感觉,他并不真正想去。

I have a weird feeling.

我有一种奇怪的感觉。

I have the feeling.

我有这种感觉。

I get a felling that I should have been home yesterday.

我有一种早就该回家的感觉。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

银行英语排行