滑雪英语

滑雪教学(初级) 滑雪教学(中级) 滑雪教学(高级) 滑雪教学(专业级)

滑雪视频教程Ski School入门级2.3: Pareparing to Parallel Ski 平行滑行准备

chin94 于2015-01-29发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
Ski School滑雪视频教程入门级2.3: 平行滑行准备,讲述滑雪入门动作要领和技巧,标准动作示范等。让初学者短时间内学会滑雪,尽早享受滑雪乐趣。内含有视频讲解、中英
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Once you feel happy about committing to that lower ski,

一旦你能够很舒服把大部分力量转移至山下板

you might find that top ski wants to come in and be much more parallel.

你就会发现山上板会主动加入并且达到更平行的效果。

Let it happen.

顺其自然。

A parallel turn wasn't invented by scientists,

平行转弯不是科学家发明的,

if you're doing a good snow plough turn and your body position is working for you,

如果你犁式转弯十分正确,外加你的身体姿势保持自然

the ski will come in parallel.

这时滑雪板就平行了.

The basics still apply.

基础依旧适用.

Keeping those hands in front.

保持双手在体前.

Once you've turned and committed to that downhill ski,

一旦你转弯并把压力转至山下板

you can just feel that ski come and drift in.

你就可以感受到滑雪板的漂移并入。

So I'm going to commit to that right foot and feel the left ski drift in.

所以我将要压力转至右脚把,并感受左脚的漂移并入.

Nice and smooth.

漂亮流畅.

Don't force it

不要强求

and once it’s come in parallel

一旦两者平行

don't stand on to it, stay on the downhill ski.

不要完全直立不变,要把压力移至山下板。

We want to fully commit and balance on the downhill ski.

我们需要完全把压力转移至山下板,并用山下板保持平衡。

If the ski doesn't feel ready to come in,

如果滑雪板没有准备好并入平行。

don't force it, wait until it feels ready.

不要强求,等它准备好.

If you're having trouble getting that ski to come in parallel

如果你难以使山上板并入平行

don't just keep forcing it, Look at your body position.

不要继续强转,注意你的姿势.

If I twist myself and try to force the turn,

如果我尝试着扭动身体来强行转弯

I'm going to pull that uphill ski more onto the edge and it's gonna stick.

我会在山上板边上多用力.它就会陷下去

And the harder I pull the more it's going to jam into the snow

我越用力,它陷得越深

Keep you body nice and straight,

保持上身姿势优美笔直,

looking for that next turn

看着下一个转弯

and it will even help to open that knee

这甚至能帮你打开膝盖

and let the ski slide in nice and smooth.

让滑雪板优美流畅地并入.

Feel the weight come off that ski and open the knee.

感受一下压力从雪板上移开,同时打开膝盖

It shouldn't feel like something you've got to force,

没有强求的感觉,

it should happen quite naturally.

很自然地发生了.

I think that was a really good day.

我觉得今天不错.

Now you should be feeling those skis coming nicely parallel at the end of the turn and much less strain on the legs.

现在,你应该知道在转弯结束时怎么使滑雪板平行,并且腿部不再那么疲劳。

It's really good for you to get a much longer run and have more time to get those turns working.

如果你能在更长的上坡上练习,花更多的时间去熟悉转弯技巧,你就能更好地滑雪了.

Next time our focus is going to be on keeping those skis parallel from the beginning to the end of the turn, all the way through,

下一次,我们会着重教大家怎么在整个转弯过程中保持滑雪板平行,

picking up the speed slightly

稍微加点速

and even finding some steeper terrain.

或是挑一下陡一点的山坡.

本节翻译由en8848字幕组完成,绿野资深滑雪爱好者@莫名@银色horizon@WANG Yizhe等大神完成校对。对听译、翻译内容另有见解的小伙伴可以通过页面左侧的『协同翻译』功能对翻译内容进行修正。谢谢!

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

滑雪教程排行