滑雪英语

滑雪教学(初级) 滑雪教学(中级) 滑雪教学(高级) 滑雪教学(专业级)

滑雪视频教程Ski School中级4.3:line choice 雪道选择

lisa 于2015-03-12发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
滑雪视频教程Ski School中级4.3:雪道选择,讲述了关于滑雪中的技能和技巧,含有视频讲解、中英文对照文本阅读。

We gonna take a look at line choice. Massively important.

下面我们要来看一下路线选择的问题。这个非常重要。

We gonna take an average slope, like a blue run down here.

我们将要选择一个中级水平的雪道,就像这个蓝道(中级道)一样

For the few obstacles on that and try look at a few ways to make it as easy for you as we can.

只有很少的障碍,试着看一下我们介绍的几种方法,你也会像我们一样得心应手。

Looking ahead is the key and exactly the same as driving.

最关键的一点是向前看,就像开车一样。

The faster you're skiing, the further you're looking down the hill.

你滑的越快,就要往山下看的越远。

Ski it as a slope, not just think about one turn and then the next, give you much more time to react to obstacles, trees, people, anything.

把它想象成你只是在斜坡上滑行,不要考虑一个又一个的转弯,给自己更多的时间对障碍物、树、人等作出反应。

So let we go.

那么让我们开始吧!

So there's my first turn. I'm already aware of the trees on my left and a slightly steeper pitch on the right.

现在是我的第一个转弯。我已经注意到了左边的树木和右边略陡一些。

I'm looking down the hill and I'm thinking where I'm gonna to be in the next few seconds.

我一直向山下看,并想着几秒钟后我将在什么位置。

Where you're looking is extremely important.

你往哪看是非常重要的。

Stop this focus on just looking for the next turn.

不要只想着下一次转弯。

Turn the eyes, look down the slope.

注意顺着斜坡往下看。

You gonna have much more time to avoid obstacles and you gonna start to ski it as a slope.

你将有更多的时间避开障碍物,然后就像在一个斜坡上一样开始滑雪。

If you seek any flat, carry the speed onto it.

如果你寻找到平坦的地方,尽快滑到那里去。

The flip side of that, if you seek any steeper, control your speed before you're on it and you'll have a lot more chance skiing it in control.

相反的,如果你想找一些更陡的斜坡,在你滑到那之前控制好你的速度,而且之后你要更好的控制。

The first turns here I'm looking a couple of meters in front of my skis.

我要找的第一次转弯是在雪板的几米前处。

I haven't got a lot of idea what's coming up at me.

我不太清楚我将要面临的是什么。

Now I'm going to start to keep my eyes much more down the slope and cause I'm looking where I'm going, I can anticipate the flat and start to let it run.

现在我要把更多的注意力放在斜坡上面,因为我要看着我往哪走,找到平地,然后开始滑。

I hope you found that useful.

我希望这会对你有帮助。

Remember if you are having problems, go back a step and try to link those turns together and make everything nice and smooth.

记住,如果你遇到什么问题,就后退一步,试着把所有的转弯连起来,让一切变的既美好又顺利。

Rolling those edges on will help with the control and then try to look further down the slope.

让板刃立起来会让你控制的更好,然后试着向山下看的更远一些。

Remember don't get obsessed with the individual turns, ski it as a run.

记住,不要一心沉迷于个人的转弯当中,滑雪要像跑步一样。

Next time we gonna be looking at engaging those edges a little bit earlier in the turn, skiing some steeper terrain and exploring the mountain a bit more.

下次,我们在转弯当中将会立刃更早些,在更陡的地势上滑行,挑战更多的山区。

The snow is great and I'm going to go for a ski.

这儿的雪非常棒,我要爽滑一下啦!

本节翻译由en8848字幕组完成,绿野资深滑雪爱好者@莫名@银色horizon@WANG Yizhe等大神完成校对。对听译、翻译内容另有见解的小伙伴可以通过页面左侧的『协同翻译』功能对翻译内容进行修正。谢谢!

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

滑雪教程排行