英语阅读

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

听电影学英语-暮光之城12

lzy 于2017-10-20发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
听电影学英语-暮光之城12
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

 I can't read your mind. 我不能读懂你的心
You have to tell me what you're thinking. 你要告诉我你的想法
Now I'm afraid. 现在我害怕了
Good. 好
I'm not afraid of you. 我害怕的不是你
I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're gonna disappear. 我害怕失去你,我感觉你很快就会消失
You don't know how long I've waited for you. 你不知道我等了你多久
So the lion fell in love with the lamb. 狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb. 多么愚蠢的羔羊
What a sick, masochistic lion. 多么病态的受虐狂狮子
About three things I was absolutely positive. 有三件事我是肯定的
First, 第一
Edward was a vampire1. 爱德华是吸血鬼
Second, 第二
there was a part of him, 他体内的那部分
and I didn't know how dominant2 that part might be, 他对我鲜血的饥渴
that thirsted for my blood. 不知道占据了他身体多少
And third, 第三
I was unconditionally3 and irrevocably in love with him. 我毫无无条件地,义无反顾地爱上了他
Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme? 蒙特卡洛?那就是舞会的主题?
Gambling, tuxedos4, and Bond, James Bond. 赌钱,礼服,还有007 邦德,詹姆斯邦德
Oh, my God. 天啊
Wow.
You know, everybody's staring. 大家都盯着我们
Not that guy. No, he just looked. 那家伙不算,他望一下而已
I'm breaking all the rules now anyway. 我已经破戒了
Since I'm going to hell. 反正也要下地狱
So, does a person have to be dying 一个人一定要垂死
to become like you? 才会变成你那样?
No, that's just Carlisle. 不,是卡莱尔咬的
He'd never do this to someone who had another choice. 但他从来不强迫人家
So, how long have you been like this? 你成为吸血鬼多久了?
Since 1918. 从1918年开始
That's when Carlisle found me dying of Spanish influenza5. 卡莱尔发现我将死于西班牙流感
What was it like? 是什么感觉?
The venom6 was excruciating. 那毒液令人痛苦万分
But what Carlisle did was much harder. 但卡莱尔要承受更多的痛苦
Not many of us have the restraint to do that. 我们之中没多少个有他那样的控制力
But didn't he just have to bite? 不是咬一下就可以了吗?
Not exactly. 不是
When we taste 我们尝了人血后
human blood, a sort of frenzy7 begins, 就一发不可收拾
and it's almost impossible to stop. 几乎不可能停下来
But Carlisle did. 但卡莱尔成功了
First with me and then with his wife, Esme. 先是我,然后是他妻子埃斯米
So is Carlisle the real reason that you don't kill people? 所以卡莱尔就是你不杀人的真正原因?

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

影视听力排行