英语阅读

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

听电影学英语-暮光之城14

lzy 于2017-10-22发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
听电影学英语-暮光之城14
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

 Don't want no one else getting hurt, do we? 不想再有任何人受到伤害
Whoa. 哇
This is incredible. 太棒了
It's so light and open, you know? 这么宽敞明亮
What did you expect, coffins1 and dungeons2 and moats? 你想看到什么?棺材,地牢还是壕沟?
No, not the moats. 不,没想到壕沟
Not the moats. 没想到壕沟
This is the one place we don't have to hide. 我们在这里不用遮遮掩掩
I told them not to do this. 我告诉过他们别这么做
You add a little bit of olive oil to a non-stick saute pan, 在不粘锅里 加上一点橄榄油
and you want to cook with the olive oil in medium-high heat. 烧到七八成热
What I do, I cut this in strips, and then we gonna cut this... 把这个切成条,然后我们切这个…
- Is she even Italian? - Her name is Bella. - 她是意大利人? - 她叫贝拉
I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what. 我肯定不管什么她都会喜欢的
Get a whiff of that. 闻一下那个气味
Here comes the human. 有人类来了
Bella, we're making Italiano for you. 贝拉,我们在做意大利菜给你吃
Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes. 贝拉,这是埃斯米 一眼能就看出是我妈妈
You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time. 你给了我们第一次使用厨房的理由
- Yeah, absolutely. - She already ate. - 是啊,当然 - 她吃过了
I hope you're hungry. 你饿了吧
Perfect. 太好了
Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat... 因为我知道你们不吃…
Of course. It's very considerate of you. 当然,你考虑挺周到的
- Just ignore Rosalie. I do. - Yeah. - 别理罗莎莉,我不管她的 - 对
Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us. 我们就继续假装 她不会危害到我们
I would never tell anybody anything. 我不会对别人说的
She knows that. 她懂的
Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so... 好,问题是你们俩公开在一起了,所以…
Emmett. 艾米特
No, she should know. 她应该知道
The entire family will be implicated3 if this ends badly. 如果你们出了问题,整个家族都会被牵连
Badly, as in... 不好的话…
I would become the meal. 我变成一顿大餐
Hi, Bella. 嗨,贝拉
I'm Alice. 我是爱丽丝
#NAME?
You do smell good. 你闻上去的确不错
Alice, what are you... 爱丽丝,你要…
It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends. 没事,我和贝拉会成为好朋友的
Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian4. 对不起,贾斯珀刚刚开始吃素
It's a little difficult for him. 对他来说还有些困难
It's a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her. 没事的,贾斯珀,你不会伤害她
All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house. 好了,我想带你去别的地方看一下
- Okay. - Well, I'll see you soon. - 好 - 好,待会见
Okay. 好
I think that went well. 我看进展得不错
- Cute! - I know. - 真可爱! - 我也觉得
Clean this up. Now. 马上把这清理了
Was that as weird5 for you as it was for me? 我觉得很奇怪,你呢?
I don't know. 我不知道
Graduation caps? 毕业帽?
Yeah. It's a private joke. 是的,一个内部笑话
We matriculate a lot. 我们上过很多次学
That's kind of miserable6. 有点惨
I mean, repeating high school over and over. 一直重复念高中
True, but the younger we start out in a new place, 不错,但我们在一个地方装得越年轻
the longer we can stay there. 我们就可以在那地方待越久
Come on. 来这边
Yeah, this is my room. 这是我的房间
No bed? 没有床?
No, I don't... 不,我不…
I don't sleep. 我不睡觉
#NAME?
Okay. 好吧
Boy, you have so much music. 你有好多唱片
What are you listening to? 你都听什么?
It's Debussy. 这是德布西的曲子
- I don't know... - Yeah. - 我不懂… - 嗯

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

影视听力排行