英语阅读

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

听电影学英语-暮光之城16

lzy 于2017-10-24发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
听电影学英语-暮光之城16
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

 Looks like the Newton boy's got a big smile for you. 那个叫纽顿的孩子好像很喜欢你
Yeah, he's a good buddy1. 对,他是个好人
What about any of these other yahoos in town? 镇上别的臭小子怎么样?
Anybody interest you? 有人对你感兴趣吗?
Dad, we gonna talk about boys? 爸爸,我们要谈男孩的事情吗?
Yeah, I guess not. 我想不用了
I just feel like I leave you alone too much. 我只是觉得常常丢下你一个人
You should be around people. 你应该和人多接触
I don't really mind being alone. 我不介意一个人
I guess I'm kind of like my dad in that way. 我想这点上我跟爸爸挺像的
So, how's all the baseball stuff2 going? 那棒球队怎么样?
Phil's working so hard. 菲尔在很努力地训练
You know, spring training. 你知道,正在春训
We're looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent3. 我们在找房子,以便能长住
You'd like Jacksonville, baby. 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的,宝贝
Yeah? 嗯?
I'm really liking4 Forks. 我喜欢上福克斯了
What? 什么?
Forks is growing on me. 我越来越喜欢福克斯了
Could a guy have anything to do with that? 是不是跟哪个男生有关?
Well, yeah. 嗯
I knew it. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie? 我就知道,告诉我吧 他是做什么的?运动员?歌手?
I bet5 he's smart. Is he smart? 我猜他一定很聪明,是吗?
Mom, can I talk to you later? 妈妈,下次再跟你说好吗?
Come on, we gotta talk boys. Are you being safe? 别,我正在谈男孩呢,你没事吧?
How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的?
The window. 从窗口
Do you do that a lot? 你经常那样子的吗?
Well, just the past couple of months. 就是过去那几个月
I like watching you sleep. 我喜欢看你睡觉
It's kind of fascinating6 to me. 令我神魂颠倒
I always want to try one thing. 我一直想尝试一件事情
Just stay very still. 呆着别动
Don't move. 不要动
Stop it! 停下!
I'm sorry. 对不起
I'm stronger than I thought. 我的意志力比我想象中要强
Yeah. I wish I could say the same. 对,希望你能做到
I can't ever lose control with you. 和你在一起时,我绝对不能失控
Hey, don't go. 不要走
- Hey, got you another one. - Thanks. - 再给你一罐 - 谢谢
I have a date with Edward Cullen. 我和爱德华库伦有约会
He's a little old for you, isn't he? 对你来说,他有点老了,不是吗?
No. 不
He's a junior. I'm a junior. 他三年级,我也三年级
I thought you liked the Cullens. 我以为你喜欢库伦他们的
I thought you didn't like any of the boys in town. 我以为你不喜欢这个镇上的男孩
Edward doesn't live in town. 爱德华不住在镇上
Technically. 严格地说
He is? 他在?
He's right outside. 他就在外面
Yeah, he wanted to meet you, officially. 他想正式见你一面
All right. Bring him in. 好,带他进来
Could you be nice? 你能友好一点吗?
He's important. 他对我很重要
Chief Swan7. 斯旺警官

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

影视听力排行