英语听力

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

看英语搞笑视频学英语口语:假扮扣篮怪兽格里芬(视频+中英字幕+mp3)

ww
Cherie207 于2015-07-18发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
看英语搞笑视频学英语口语:假扮扣篮怪兽格里芬,讲述了假扮扣篮怪兽格里芬的话题,含有中英字幕视频及mp3下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

7917030177266426590.jpg

Welcome back to the show. In order to understand the world or sports, I decided to see what it would be like to be a professional athlete. So I hired the best make-up artist in town to help me go undercover as an NBA player.Take a look.

欢迎回来。为了了解运动员的世界,我决定变身为一个职业运动员,看会怎么样,所以我请了全市最好的化妆师帮我变身为一个NBA球员。一起看看吧。

Hey Alexy. So you are the guy made Tyra look like a fat lady, right?

你好啊,Alexy。你就是把Tyra变身为肥婆的化妆师?

Sure I am.

对,是我。

Excellent. OK. Make me look like that guy.

太牛了,好吧,把我变成那个人。

You got it.

没问题。

You work the face, I work the body.

你负责我的脸,我负责肌肉。

That's not Blake-Griffiny enought. Come on man! More Blake-Griffiny.

还不够“格里芬”。加油啊,兄弟!要更“格里芬”一点。

Now I'm gonna find out what it's like to be Blake Griffin.

我现在就去体验一下变成格里芬之后是什么感觉。

First I'm gonna fool his teammates. Stupid door.

我先去耍耍他的队友。这门真垃圾。

I'm Blake Griffin and you are?

我是格里芬,你是?

Your good friend and teammate DeAndre Jordan.

我是你的好朋友兼队友德安德烈·乔丹啊。

Oh my good friend DeAndre Jordan, of course. So what time is rehearsal?

哦,我的好朋友德安德烈,可不是吗?彩排几点开始?

You mean practice, right?

你是说训练吧?

Yeah. Practice.

对对,训练。

What's up with your vioce?

你声音怎么了?

What's up with your vioce! I'm open! I'm open! Ouch! That's so hard, man!

你声音才怎么了呢!传给我!传给我!哎哟!轻点儿传啊,兄弟!

All right.

好吧。

Hit me. Sky hook!

传给我。超帅天钩!

Are you all right? Wait. We haven't started.

你没事吧?这...我们都还没开始练呢。

I gotta quit smoking.

我得戒烟了。

Smoking?

你抽烟?

What's up with you today, man?

你今天怎么了,兄弟?

Still got my defense.

我向来都防守很好啊。

Blake, that's a foul. You can't slap me.

格里芬,那是犯规,你不能老拍我啊。

Says who? I got an idea. This always works.

谁说不能?我有办法。这招很管用的。

Just jump up there and get it.

你调一下,就抓得到了啊。

No, no, no, no. Jeez. I don't know what's going on here. My heart is beating so fast.

不不不。哎呀。今天这是怎么了。我心脏跳得好快。

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

I think I pulled a part of my leg, that's... underneath the top part. Ahh... Sweet Gordie Howe. Hold on. Give me one second.

我觉得我拉伤了这一块大腿,就是......大腿上侧的下面这块。啊......累得不行了。等一下,我喘口气。

Sorry I'm late. Somebody burned my house down.

对不起,我迟到了。刚才有人把我家房子给烧了。

Oh no. I gotta start working out. Stupid door.

这不行,我得开始健身了。门真垃圾。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏